Chapter 12

Online Friend...?

You felt something hit in your left arm - something aqueous… You touched your arm and looked at your fingers. Egg? You felt something hit your back, and immediately turned around. People were holding cartons and throwing eggs at you.

 

"LEAVE JIYONGIE OPPA ALONE!"

 

Eggs.

 

"YAH, YOU !! YOU'RE NO GOOD FOR HIM!!" 

 

Eggs.

 

"YOU PAID HIM TO DATE YOU, DIDN'T YOU?! YOU SHAMELESS !!" 

 

Eggs.

 

"MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TASTE WHAT IS LIKE TO BE DOWN HERE!" 

 

Eggs.

 

"KIM HANA!! YAH, YOU ES WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL?!" 

 

Jiyong?

 

"Oppa, why are you dating her?! She paid you, didn't she?!" 

 

No… I didn't pay him.. What are you talking about?

 

"YAH, WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER? IT'S MY LIFE!!" 

"Don't sugarcoat your words, Oppa! You're just as worthless as this !"

"Oppa, tell us the truth! How much did she paid you? 10 million won?"

"Nae, why would an idol date a chaebol? Everything is all about money, right?" 

"Girls, I suggest you go back home and study instead of destroying people." 

"Okay, sure. Then have a taste of these eggs!!"

 

Laughs. Scoffs. Insults. Even though Jiyong protected me, I could feel his body tremble. He is angry. Is he snapping?

 

"Yah, Jina! There are paparazzi!"

"BWOH! WAIT!!"

 

She threw the remaining eggs and cartons on us before all them ran off. Jiyong breathed in and took my hand before running into his apartment. 

 

 

     "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAH… HAH… HAH.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

You sit on the floor, covering your ears as you stare blankly in front of you. Your phone and Jiyong's phone had been vibrating endlessly but you were too shaken to react. Jiyong has snapped. Kim Hana-ya, Kwon Jiyong has snapped. You shook your head vigorously.

 

     "If this was all a dream, please wake up Kim Hana," you whispered to yourself.

 

You jumped slightly when you heard another wooden furniture flew and landed near to the bedroom door. You immediately stood up and ran to the other side of the bedroom. You pulled your legs together and hugged them before burying your face in between them. You were immobilized by the fear. Tears streamed down your cheeks once again and you sniffled.

 

 

 

You turned your head towards him, his body was leaned  forward and his arms were rested on his thighs respectively. He smiled at you, "No one knew about this side of me. No one, except you."

 

What????

 

         "The thing is that, I am myself whenever I'm with my family and BIGBANG but I hide this side of me from them. They only know that I am a genius in song composing, being a fashionista and anything that G-Dragon is capable of. The Jiyong they saw is a vulnerable, scared and hiding in the shadows boy. Every now and then, G-Dragon will take over Jiyong subconsciously. But this Jiyong with you, he's different. It is a side of him which no one knew existed. No one except him - and you."

 

You looked at him, speechless. Isn't this too much to know from the beginning?

 

          "Why are you telling me this?" you asked him.

 

He heaved out a sigh, "Kim Hana, I can go two ways if I am being Jiyong. A psycho or a broken boy. I am telling you this first because I want you to know that when I snap, I can scare you for real. There will be a day where I just got triggered and you have to decide whether to stay or walk away. I know it's stupid for me to actually tell you all these when I was the one initiating it in the first place but I need someone whom I can show this side of me. Even Youngbae or Dami noona does not know the existence of this side. If you ever to tell them, I doubt they will believe you."

 

Your mouth immediately went dry. You yourself are not sure how to reply him. You just keep quiet and took in the words he just said.

 

         "If you're hardworking, you can try to solve this puzzle," he uttered before walking off to the kitchen.

 

 

You looked up. What was that? A fragment of memory? Jiyong had warned you before.

 

 

     "What is one fear that you know is holding you back?" you asked.

 

He bit his lips and thought about it. Did I asked the wrong question?

 

    "One fear… Me snapping. I have an idea how I will be like once I snapped and I fear that because of that people wants run away…" he uttered.

    "I won't run away. I promise," you smiled, earning a glint in his eyes.

 

He gave a small boyish smile to you.

 

 

You stare at the portrait of Jiyong in the room. Why am I suddenly remembering all these? Why? Why ?  You looked at the bedroom door. You had no idea what had taken over you but all of a sudden you found yourself, rather your hand over the knob. The door clicked and you pulled it open.

 

His knuckles was bleeding. He was covered with bruises. He was battered.

 

The whole apartment was a complete mess. It was as though what you heard before this was nothing.

 

You froze.

 

   "Kwon Jiyong…" you uttered, horrified by the scene before you.

 

He lifted his head and looked at you.

 

You took a step forward.

 

He stared at you blankly, before his lips curved into a smile. He grabbed the leg of the coffee table and threw it aside. You flinched and he smiled at your reaction. He grabbed a chair with three legs, you assumed the missing leg came off because he threw it earlier. He then throw and the chair broke into pieces. You covered your ears with your hand and closed your eyes as the chair broke into pieces. You opened your eyes and you saw Jiyong laughing hysterically.

 

You froze. You could not move. Jiyong stopped laughing all of a sudden and looked at you.

 

You felt your breath hitched. Without any signal, he charged towards you. You immediately ran away from him and pushed him aside before you found yourself in the living room.

 

     "JIYONG!! WAKE UP!!" you screamed.

 

He snickered, "Why are you scared?"

 

You took a step back, holding onto the wall as balance as he walked towards you. "YES! Because you're not him!" you answered.

 

He stopped in his tracks, amused by your answer. "I'm not Jiyong? That's funny," he chuckled. "I AM KWON JIYONG." He immediately ran towards you. You screamed and went to the other side of the living room.

 

     "Jiyong…" you uttered, looking at him heartbrokenly. "Why?"

 

I don't want to leave him. He needs me. But what should I do to make him realize that?

 

    "Jiyong… It's me… Kim Hana…" you uttered as he walked to you.

    "Kim Hana?" he asked mockingly.

    "Yes, it's me. Come on, Jiyong…" you said as your hand held onto the wall. You got nowhere to run to as he was closing in.

   

He stopped once he is a foot away from you. His eyes was staring right into yours menacingly. You knew you were trembling. You knew your heart was beating fast. You knew you were overwhelmed by the fear and you have every single rights to run off now. But you didn't. He scoffed before grabbing your right lower arm, gripping on it tightly. You winced in pain and attempted to retaliate.

 

     "Jiyong! What are you doing?" you asked as you endured the pain while trying to loosen his grip.

   

He kept quiet and squeezed your arm harder. You used your free hand to pry his hand but his other hand soon grabbed your hand and slammed it to the wall.

 

     "YAH!! What are you-" you screamed at him but stopped when you saw his face trying to hide the pain. How do you even define it? Face has gotten distorted due to pain? His eyebrows furrowed as he endured - to you it seems that way. It hurts to see him like this.

 

    "Jiyong…" you called him out, in a softer tone this time.

 

His grip on your both hands tighten. You endured the pain but he winced.

 

   "Jiyong… Does it hurt?" you asked softly.

 

His grip loosen. Both hands. They fell to the sides of his body. He's breaking down. You looked at him, worried what will happen next or what is his next move. You saw his right hand clenched into a fist as he started to sob. Looking at him in this state, you found yourself breaking into pieces - love as they said. You wanted to pull him close, assure him, comfort him, telling him it's okay that it will be over. Or that as long as you both got each other, everything will be fine. Or telling him not to worry, the very least.

 

His clenched fist punched the wall next to your head. Your heart skipped a beat, as you looked at him. The fear is too overwhelming but you chose to stay with him.

 

    "Hana…" he uttered in between his sobs.

    "Yes?" you asked.

    "It hurts…" he croaked. "So much."

 

He immediately fell on you, resting his head on your shoulders and sobbing. You grabbed him - more like hugging him before both of you slide down and plopped to the ground. He continued to sob harder as you caressed his hair and back.

 

    "Where does it hurt?" you asked, as you continued caressing.

    "Hand… Head… Heart," he answered.

    "Where does it hurt the most?" you asked.

    "Heart," he answered.

    "I feel the same way too," you uttered.

 

Both of you sat in the silence, only his soft sobs can be heard while you caressed him. 

 

    "Why didn't you run away?" he asked, after a while. You could tell that both of you are worn out.

    "I don't want to," you answered.

    "Why?" he asked and looked at you.

    "It's those type of things where you need me the most, of course I won't leave you," you answered and looked at him.

 

He gave a small smile as he brought his right hand to your cheek and rubbed his thumb on your cheek. You felt your heart swell, as though all the fear had disappeared.

 

    "Were you scared?"

    "Yeah.

    "I am so sorry, Hana-ya…"

    "It's okay Oppa."

    "I'm really sorry… I am.."

    "It's okay, don't worry. I am here for you."

    "Thank you, Kim Hana."

    "You're welcome, Kwon Jiyong."  

 


Chapter 12 is out~~~ Thank you so much for waiting and subscribing and commenting! <3 I apologize if I took a long long time. And yeah, I've been through this. My friend and I are still best friends. He is cool with it as long as I don't reveal his name, so yeah. *nods nods* Though it is hard, because when I was going through, I was really scared. In this story, I never stated how long Hana was in her room before she decided to leave and confront (?), I am not sure if it's the correct word or... Yeah. The one I've been through is about 2 to 3 hours before I leave the room. It was really terrifying, and yeah... Everythng was a mess because he was couldn't control his anger. But yeah, we are best friends and we looked after each other. 

Anyways!! Keep a lookout for the upcoming chapters and thanks for subscribing and commenting once again! I love you all! <3 And also, thanks for waiting... <3 <3