006

✉ The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, do you like your new school?" Seohyun asked. 
Joohyuk nodded like a child, "Of course!" 

Seohyun chuckled. They were heading to Seohyun's house. On the way, they saw a nearby ice cream stall. They bought some ice creams and continued their tracks. Then, they saw some of EXO's members were playing outside of their house. Seohyun just ignored them, walking pass them as both of them entered the house.

"Yah, seriously, who is that damn boy?" Sehun asked. 
"Isn't he is the new student?" asked Kris. 
Baekhyun tilted his head, "That new student who was getting everyone's attentions?"
Kai nodded, "I think so, but what is his relationship with Seohyun?"

Seohyun and Joohyuk went inside the house as they threw their hips on the sofa, sitting next to each other.

"Are you guys home?"

Seohyun and Joohyuk turned to face te owner of the voice, it was Mrs Seo. She went to the living room with a tray, a jug and two glasses were on it. Joohyuk nodded and Mrs Seo smiled. She put the tray on the table and went somewhere. 

"Joohyuk-ah, what should I call you?" Seohyun asked as she poured the orange juice into the glasses. 
Joohyuk smiled, "Call me anything that you make you comfortable." 
"I've been thinking about this for a while. How about Hyuk?" Seohyun asked as she gave one glass to Joohyuk, one glass to her and sat back on her seat. 
Joohyuk smiled and nodded, "Then should I call you Hyun?" 
"Oh my god! You're so cute when you're calling me with that nickname!" Seohyun said, making Joohyuk blushed.

Both of them were taking a sip of own orange juices. Something came across Joohyuk's mind as he turned to face Seohyun.

"Hyun-ah,"
"Mhm?"
"If you don't mind, can you introduce me those boys who blocked our way back then? The boys that we saw before entering to this house."

Seohyun turned to face him, raising her eyebrow.

"Do you really feel curious about them?"

Joohyuk bit his lower lips and nodded, looking down to his laps as he played with his glass.

"Well it's okay if yo-"
"I never say that I mind."

Joohyuk turned to face her and smiled, as Seohyun took out her phone. She showed Joohyuk the picture of her, EXO and Song Jieun. A picture captured during Tao's birthday party. She started to explain to Joohyuk about EXO, including the members' characteristics.

Joohyuk nodded, "Ah, so they are the kingkas in our school?"
"Mhm, yeah. A group of bad kingkas who like to bully people. Well, I almost become one of their victims."
Joohyuk sighed, "Since I'm here, I'll never let their hands on you, okay? Believe me."
"I'll since you once promised to me that you'll always be by my side." Seohyun said, making Joohyuk chuckled. 
"Oh, wait, before I forgot, do you become a swimmer?" 
"How could you know?"
"I overhead. Some of the students said that you're a swimmer. From what I remember, a popular swimmer in our country?" Seohyun said. 
Joohyuk nodded, "You never care about me huh?"
"It-"
"You can found my name in everywhere though." Joohyuk puffed out his lower lips, looking away as he pretended to be sad. 
"Ey, at least I know it now, right?"

Seohyun held Joohyuk's arm and shook it, trying to make h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter