002

✉ The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO shocked and weirdly looked on her. They just ignored her and continued their tracks. Seohyun chuckled on their childish faces then stopped.

"Wait. Did I just laughed because of them? No! No! I couldn't be!" thought Seohyun and softly slapped her both cheeks.

Seohyun went to her room and sat on her king-sized bed. She leaned back and felt down on the bed, laying on it while staring the ceiling.

"So, they shared the same mother? Woah, her mother still managed to marry thousands of men." Seohyun mumbled.

She looked on the right side and saw a picture of her and both her grandparents on it. Her facial expression changed into something negative and sat on the edge of the bed, holding the frame.

"Grandpa, grandma. I miss you both, why should you guys leave me here? I thought you both will greet me as soon as I arrived here. With those smiles that I've been miss so much." Seohyun said, rubbing the glass of the frame.

[FLASHBACK]
Seohyun quickly grabbed a taxi, telling the driver to bring her to the hospital. Once she arrived, she paid the driver and ran inside the hospital. While running, she passed a boy and arrived to the room. She stopped once she saw her parents were crying badly. She slowly went towards them.

"Mom? Dad?" 
Mrs Seo looked up and saw Seohyun, she quickly hugged Seohyun, "Hyun-ah!"

Seohyun had a bad feeling about this. So, she released herself from the hug and rushed into the room, seeing the doctor and nurses were covering her both grandparents with the white blankets.

"No!"

She ran towards them as the doctor and nurses excused themselves. Her face was filled with tears, hands were totally shaking. She can't properly pull the blanket down, but as soon as she managed, her cries became more harder. Who knows? She'd been greeted by her grandparents with pale face and died body.

"No! This couldn't be! Grandpa, grandma! You guys couldn't leave me alone! You guys promise to me that you guys will never leave me alone! Grandpa, grandma! No!" Seohyun sobbed, she can't control her feelings now.

Anger, sadness, disappointed- Her feelings were mixed now and at the moment, she felt so useless to continue her life. 
[END FLASHBACK]

Mrs Seo went to Seohyun's room as when she opened the door, she saw Seohyun laid on the bed while hugging the frame. She sighed and sat next to Seohyun's body, clearly on the edge of the bed. She touched Seohyun's face and caressed her hairs.

"Hyun-ah, mom knows what it feels of losing someone that you really love. You should just move on, don't stop at there just because of losing someone that you love. Hyun-ah, mom and dad will always be there for you," said Mrs Seo and gave a sweet peck on Seohyun's forehead

She decided to leave the room, not going to wake her up. Nobody knows what Seohyun hates so much, it is promise. She hates promise. To her, promise is just a children's play. Because to her, promise will never last forever.

Seohyun went out from the car and went inside the high school. When she was walking in the high school, she saw a group of girls bullied a nerd girl.

"Bullies, again." 
"Yah! Give us all the money that you have!"

The nerd girl was shaking her head as the signal of no, not wanting to give them the money. One of the girls smirked and slapped the nerd girl's cheek.

"Yah! Stop there!" Seohyun stopped, making all of them turned to face her. 
"Ah, I see. Someone is here to be your hero," one of the girls said and smirked. 
Seohyun went towards them, "What are you guys going with this girl?" 
"Aren't you blind enough? We obviously bullied her." 
Seohyun looked on them with her poker face, "Is that the only way you know how to bully people?" 
"What did you mean?" 
"Let me teach you how to bully." Seohyun said and winked.

She went towards them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter