001

✉ The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walked on the corridor then noticed all of the students gave space on the center, standing at the left and right. She was confused, why should they did that. Seohyun thought that they did that because she was a newbie. So, she just walked on the corridor and looked down, then she saw a pair of shoes. She felt curious and looked up, she saw 12 boys in-front of her. They look like some bad boys who still manage to have a good-looking faces. They stayed silent at there, so did Seohyun as the whole students there looked on them.

"Who are you?" One of the boys asked, coldly. 
Seohyun answered, "I'm a newbie here."
"So why don't you respect to your seniors?" 
"I will but you guys block my way." Seohyun said. 
One of the boys smirked, "You aren't afraid of us?" 
"Why should I?" Seohyun asked.

All of the students shocked on Seohyun and when Seohyun looked on the right, she saw a girl grabbed a paper that wrote, They are EXO! The kingkas in this high school!

Seohyun looked back on them, "So, you guys are EXO? The kingkas in this high school?"

The boys just stayed silent and put on their blank faces.

"Oh god, why should you guys use those kinds of name? Why not like One Direction? 5 Seconds of Summer? Maroon 5?" asked Seohyun and smirked

She made those boys aka EXO shocked and also the all of the students.

"Yah! Respect to your senior!" One of the boys yelled.
"I would like to at the first time, but you guys changed my mind. Now, give me space because I need to walk." Seohyun said, making all of them more shocked

EXO was not listening to her, still standing silently there. Seohyun groaned and just walked pass them.

"Is she crazy?" "Oh my god, she's really brave!" "Is she really a newbie?"

Seohyun continued her way and arrived. She sat on a random seat and waited for the teacher comes. It was Music Class since she really likes music. Then, she saw some of those boys went inside the room. They also spotted Seohyun. She just ignored them and looked on other way. They smirked and they sat at Seohyun's back. The teacher comes and the lesson started. During the lesson, Seohyun couldn't focus since one of them kicked Seohyun's chair. Seohyun groaned and just tightly closed her eyes. Then, one of them crumbled a piece of paper from his notebook, rounded it and threw it on Seohyun. Seohyun bitted her lips and turned back, seeing them laughing in silent. She rolled her eyes and turned back to continue the lesson but then another one hit her shoulder.

She bitted her lips and raised her hand, "Teacher!"

All of the students and the teacher looked on her.

"Yes, Seohyun-ssi?" The teacher asked. 
One of those boys leaned closer to Seohyun's ear and whispered, "Don't you ever dare to report or not you know what'll happen next,"
Seohyun sighed and bit her lips, "I need to go to toilet."

The teacher nodded and Seohyun went out from the room. Once she closed the door behind, she groaned and stomped her foot on the ground.

"Why?! Why?! Why my first day should be like this?!" Seohyun mumbled, growling.

Then, someone opened the door and closed it back. Seohyun turned and saw the boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter