004

✉ The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was so happy to meet Taeyeon, he really missed her a lot. 

"Taeng noona!"
Taeyeon smiled, "Baekhyun-ah."
"What's wrong with the sad tone?" Baekhyun asked, as his smile slowly faded away. 
"Baekhyun-ah, I'm going to tell you this. I'm going to engage with someone in Switzerland and I'm not going back to Korea anymore." Taeyeon said, bitting her lips and looked down. 
"But Taeng noona, you promise to me that you'll always be by my side." Baekhyun said. 
Taeyeon answered between her sobs, "I would like to but Baek-ah, not all promise stays loyal." 

Baekhyun shocked, he became frown and silent at there. Taeyeon took some breath and wiped all of her tears. When she looked up, she saw Baekhyun's eyes were getting teary. She bit her lips and wiped his tears using her thumb. 

"Baekhyun-ah, it's mean God let both of us search for our true love, that we can share our feelings and secrets on. Almost like one soul in two bodies." Taeyeon said, trying to comfort him.

Baekhyun sighed and cried, looking down. Seohyun and Luhan were still looking on both of them, then someone appeared at their back and put his left arm on Seohyun's left shoulder while his right arm on Luhan's arm shoulder. 

"What are you guys looking on?" 

When both of them turned to face the owner of the voice, it was Chen. They just ignored him and continued to look back on Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Chen sighed and then looked on the direction where both of them looked. 

"Oh? Kim Taeyeon! Baekhyun's first love and ex-girlfriend! I thought she's going to engage with someone else?" Chen spoke. 
Luhan shocked and looked on Chen, "Engage? Someone else?"
"Yeah." 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows then looked back on Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

Seohyun was watering the garden at her backyard with the hose. Then, something bothered her mind.

"Taeyeon, Baekhyun's first love and ex-girlfriend. Going to engage with someone else." Seohyun said and then sighed. 
"Why should I even think about it," Seohyun groaned and continued to do her business.
"Yah, Seohyun-ah!" 

Seohyun turned to face the owner of the voice, then  she saw Suho. 

"What are you doing here?" 
Suho smirked and shoved his hands into his pockets, "My parents are chatting with yours. They brought me along here since I have nothing to do."
"Then why are you at here? You suppose to be in the living room!" Seohyun said, grabbing the hose tightly. 
Suho stretched out his arms, "I don't want. I want to accompany this lonely girl." 

As he was getting close to Seohyun, she stepped back, then when he almost too close to her, she aimed the hose to Suho, making the waters splashed to Suho's body. 

"Yah!"
"Go away, ert!"
"How could I be ert?!" Suho shouted while blocking him away from the waters but can't. 
"Just go away, ert!" Seohyun said, still aiming the hose towards Suho

Finally, Suho got to be next to Seohyun as he grabbed the hose and aimed it towards Seohyun, making the waters splashed to her body. 

"Yah stop it!" 
"Who told you to start it first!" 

They were playing around and without their notices, their parents were watching them. 

"I guess they will have the best friendships than ours." <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter