003

✉ The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun turned back to face the owner of the voice, as she saw Luhan. He was facing her, standing in-front of her. Both of them were only far 5 inch, as Luhan was trying to lean closer, wanting to make their noses touch.

"What are you trying to do?" Seohyun asked.

Luhan smirked, scanning her body from up to down. She noticed it as she quickly covered her body with her hands, even though she was just covering her chest. 

"ert!" shouted Seohyun
Luhan smirked, "As if I want you." 

He rolled his eyes, making Seohyun felt annoying around him and rolled her eyes too. She slowly put her hands down.

"However, what happen to Chanyeol? I thought you guys were having like 2 or 3 fathers," Seohyun spoke, turning her face to look on Chanyeol back.
Luhan shook his head, "We used to share one mom and 9 fathers. Well since Chanyeol's father died, we share 8 fathers now." 

Seohyun went to her room and threw herself on the bed, staring blankly on the ceiling. She closed her eyes and ready to fall asleep but then her mother disturbed her. 

"Hyun-ah!" 
"Yes, mom?"

She sat on the bed, as she saw her mother was already standing near the door.

"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked.
"Our neigbour is going to make a party and they invited us. Well, to show our respect, we should at least help them. Get ready because the party is going to start around 7PM." Mrs Seo said. 
"But mom! It's 4:21PM now, why should I get ready this early," said Seohyun as she was pointing to the clock. 
Mrs Seo smiled, "Don't forget, we need to help them. See you there, mom will wait for you there."

Seohyun went out from the house and went to her neighbor's house. She saw her parents were helping the neighbors for the party. She tried her best to fake a sweet smile. Well, who would even dare to smile with someone they hate, right?

"Hey."
Mr Kim saw Seohyun and smiled, "Oh? Seohyun-ssi! You came."
Seohyun nodded and automatically replied him with a sweet smile, "Well, do I have anything to help?"
"I guess Kyungsoo is busy baking cupcakes. Would you mind to help him?" asked Mrs Kim.

Seohyun smiled and nodded. She really hates helping people she hates, especially them who been called as "EXO". When she went to the kitchen, she saw Kyungsoo was baking some cookies and cupcakes. Seohyun chuckled in silent, finding out that Kyungsoo was so cute when he was too focus on doing something. She quickly shook her head, couldn't believe that she just chuckled because her someone that she hates. She slightly slapped herself across her cheeks and went towards Kyungsoo. 

"Do I have anything to help?" Seohyun asked

Kyungsoo turned to face Seohyun then focused back on his business, "You didn't mind at all?" 

Seohyun groaned, "I would mind if I'm not here." 

Kyungsoo just chuckled and kept doing his business. Seohyun pouted and wore an apron, ready to help Kyungsoo. So, they were doing the cupcakes and cookies happily. They even played with together, forgetting that they used to hate each other before. But as what old people said, happy makes you forget everything. They even threw the rainbow sprinkles on each other and threw flour to each other's face and body, obviously making their hairs almost filled with the rainbow sprinkles and flours on their faces and bodies. Seem like they aren't baking, but instead of making mess. Then, Kai arrived to the kitchen and saw them playing around. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter