Chapter 48

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyeon." The leader looked up as her girlfriend entered the room with a bit of a confused look. "Hey, Bunny. What's up?" Taeyeon asked while sitting up and the other sat next to her, phone in hand. "Did you see the news that went out earlier?"

 

Taeyeon titled her head before shaking it. "What's it about?" Sunny positioned herself between Taeyeon's legs and rested her back against the latter's chest while bringing her phone up as Taeyeon rested her head on Sunny's shoulder. "Apparently, Skylar has been in a relationship for some time now." Taeyeon frowned when she saw the article her girlfriend showed her.

 

"Where is she?"

 

"She flew back to the States this afternoon. TaeTae, I don't feel good about this." Sunny whispered and Taeyeon kissed her head. "What do you want to do? We can't actually approach her." Sunny nuzzled against Taeyeon's chest and hugged her. "But I want to at least try and help her."

 

Taeyeon looked at the woman in her arms before kissing the top of her head. "Do the others know?" Sunny nodded before Taeyeon heaved a sigh and nodded once. "Alright. Are they here?" Sunny nodded again before they both left the room and Taeyeon went to make some snacks for them.

 

 

Yuri had exited her room a while after and lightly knocked on the door where Tiffany and Jessica were. "Hey. Are you two still talking about...?" Jessica smiled lightly and nodded her head before gesturing for the other to enter.

 

"So, what's happening now?" Yuri asked after settling herself on the beanbag near the bed. "Well, before you came in, we were just talking about the music video." Tiffany answered while Yuri nodded. "What exactly happened during the shoot?"

 

And Tiffany told her, along with Jessica. "So, you don't know if you like her?" Yuri asked for confirmation. "It's probably just a small crush." They nodded. "That's what we thought, too." The three of them laughed and Tiffany shook her head and hugged the pillow more. "But... While we were doing the video, I couldn't help think about maknae..." She admitted and the pair looked at her.

 

"I always thought, if she was still here, we would probably be at the park or at her favorite ice cream parlor. I miss everything we would always do together." Tiffany's voice softened before she smiled at the memories. Jessica chuckled lightly and nodded her head. "I remember running around the dorm with that kid. She's really something." Yuri sighed and leaned back while reminiscing.

 

And the dorm was silent for the night, each members were doing their own thing and spent the night in peace. Unlike their usually loud and playful dorm, tonight, they were all resting and relaxing after a rollercoaster of events.

 

 

 

 "This is so sad...." Seohyun whispered after they watched the video in the living room. "So, all this time... She really was dating someone." Sooyoung rubbed her neck and stared at the screen. "But the way their relationship ended is just..." Hyoyeon shook her head and Sunny pressed the play button once more.

 

In the video, it showed Skylar, who seemed extremely exhausted. "I know you all heard the news. And I don't give a what you all have to say for me to be on her channel, you know, but I...." She took in a deep breath and looked away from the camera for a while. "I don't care what any of you have to say to me... But Christina cares about you, and she matters to me... Whether I want to or not... I'm doing this for her." The brunette stated with a blank face. "If you think I'm doing this for the heck of it or just to make fun of you, think again, s. Whoever that man is, I hope he burns in hell. Christina is my girl and if you think that I'm a player as they all say I am, know this..." Skylar chuckled bitterly. "I was in love with Christina. I still am, as a matter of fact. And, even if she isn't here, physically, ing hell, I will still love her." Tears had formed in Skylar's eyes as she spoke, but her voice remained firm and clear.

 

"The reason I'm here... It's because I wanted you all to know this personally instead of from the news." Skylar informed then looked around the room. "I know you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter