Filler 1

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I don't feel too good about this..." You whisper as you look up from your dresser. "Wae? Are you feeling sick?" Jessica asked softly and cupped your face. "Aniyo unnie, but... I'm not sure..." You let out a sigh and shake your head. "You're worrying too much baby." A pair of arms went around your neck, making you look up and smile slightly. "Mian unnie." Tiffany just giggled and pecked your cheek before she pulled you to sit with her.

 

"Yah! We're about to perform on stage. Don't be so lovey dovey!" The kid leader scrunched her nose up at the two of you. "Baby, you didn't give me a kiss last night when we went to sleep." Tiffany whined, playing around with the baby faced leader. "Oh. Mianhe unnie. I guess I was really tired." You apologize before she caressed your cheek. "That's okay. But you have to make up for it." The both of your faces were merely inches apart as she stared at your lips while you hugged her waist.

 

"Aish! Don't ignore me!" Taeyeon stomped her feet childishly while they all watched you and Tiffany before you started kissing. "Yah!" Taeyeon grabbed the nearest pillow to her before throwing it at both of you.

 

"Yah! TaeTae, you ruined the mood!" Tiffany threw the pillow back as she pulled you against her. Taeyeon scoffed and crossed her arms. "Mwo? Excuse me, but I was talking to you. And maknae, you don't have to always side with Fany." She told you. "Mwo? I don't always side with Fany unnie." You answered. "You do, most of the time." Yuri chirped in. "But not always!" You defended.

 

"Whatever. Just get ready."

 

 

As you and your unnies went on stage, you started to feel rather uncomfortable as you kept looking around. "Maknae, what's wrong?" Taeyeon walked up to you as she fixed her mic. "Unnie... Am I being paranoid?" You look at her with agitation. "Maybe? I'm not sure. Wae?" She looks quizzically at you while you shake your head. "Never mind. Let's go." You took her and as she nods just as you were all called to perform Run Devil Run.

 

The fans were alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter