Chapter 38

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Okay! So the winner in the votes from It's Complicated, I Guess, is Just A Game! *throws confetti* \^o^/ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter despite the teaser :3

 

 

 

A small yawn passed your lips as you rubbed your eyes and leaned against the couch. "Baby, did you drink your medicine?" Jessica asked worriedly as she patted your head. "Nae, unnie. I'm okay." You reassured with a light smile. It had been a while since you received the cast and your arm had been distracting you frequently.

 

"Is your arm hurting?" Jessica had been babying you much more now and she's been by your side ever since. Tiffany would help sometimes and then decide to get you ice cream whenever you were hurting. "Aniyo. I'm okay, unnie. I promise." You told her with a giggle then leaned on her shoulder before her arms wrapped around you. "Good."

 

"You two make me think that you're dating. But with maknae, she can make us believe she's dating whoever." Sunny came up and flopped on the couch next to you. "Yah! You make it sound like I'm a player or something." You whined while Jessica glared at the energy pill. "Are you trying to accuse my daughter of something, Sunkyu?" Sunny glared back with a crinkle of her nose. "Yah! I told you not to call me that!" Sunny protested while you nuzzled the ice princess.

 

"And it was a compliment. I meant that maknae is good looking that she's compatible with almost everyone." Sunny explained. "Whatever you say." Jessica rolled her eyes while you rested. Lately, you've been getting more sleep due to your arm. Nickhun had also been hanging out with you frequently and got to know each other more. He was a really good guy despite what happened before. Love really can mess you up.

 

"Eh? I don't think so." You mumbled while cracking one eye open. "I prefer to only be compatible with one person. I don't want trouble." You muttered, making the two laugh amusedly. "That's not our problem. You're the one that looks fine with anyone." Sunny teased.

 

"You're so mean to me. What did I ever do to you?" You whined while cuddling with Jessica. "What? Look, you're doing it." You just stuck your tongue out then huffed while closing your eye.

 

"Just let her rest, Sunny." You hear Jessica mumble as her hand rested on your head. "Arraseo~" and they soon went quiet.

 

 

 

"Oppa, what are we going to do?" You ask your manager while staring out the window. "The CEO said he needed to talk to you girls. But since you're the only one free, we agreed to let you go first." He explained and you nod before leaning back against the sofa.

 

 "How long until unnies are done?" You asked after a while. "Well, not until a evening, or late afternoon. So it'll be just you." Your manager explained as he parked the van.

 

You quickly grab your things and got out, entering the building with a hum and looking around. As you entered the elevator, you find both Amber and Minho talking before turning to you.

 

"Hey _____! What's up?" Minho asked with a silly grin on his face. "Hi unnie, oppa. I was just heading to see SM appa."

 

"Oh? What for? Did you do something again?" Amber raised a suspicious eyebrow then looked at you. "Aniyo. I'm behaved." You huffed with a slight pout. "Jinja? If you're hiding something, you know that we'll get you." Minho said with a playful smirk. "Yah! I didn't do anything, I swear!" You whined while stomping your feet childishly.

 

"We're kidding. And don't worry. If it's about the incident, I'm sure SM appa won't really be mad at you." Minho patted your back as the elevator came to a stop.

 

"Ah. Arraseo. I'll see you later." With a wave, you stepped off the elevator and skipped off as Amber and Minho waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter