Chapter 29

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The poll has ended guys! Thanks for your participation and I hope you enjoy the rest.

 

 

"Is she okay? What happened?" Taeyeon asked as she and the rest of the girls arrived, along with Wendy.

 

It had been a couple hours since they arrived her and brought you in a room. Worry was written all over their faces as they looked at you and the doctor.

 

He only sighed heavily and held an apologetic face. "I'm sorry. But I don't think she will be waking any time soon. If she doesn't wake within a week... There's nothing we can do anymore." He bowed before walking away.

 

They were left stunned and rooted on their places when they heard his explanation. The room was quiet and everyone was having a hard time processing what just happened.

 

Wendy was comforting her sobbing best friend and patted her back. "Hey. It's okay. She'll be fine. You just need to believe in her." She whispered.

 

Then Tiffany sat beside Jessica, on the other side of your bed. She gently rubbed her best friend's back while looking at you with teary eyes.

 

"_____, you'll wake up, right?" She whispered. "Don't do this to us. Please." She closed her eyes and looked down.

 

Then Irene stood up, letting go of your hand. "This is your fault." Everyone looked up and saw Irene's crestfallen expression. But she still glared at Tiffany.

 

"Irene." Wendy was ignored as the leader walked up to the older girl. "If you hadn't played with her, she wouldn't be here. Why are you so selfish? I know me and _____ haven't been together long, but I've known her long enough that she doesn't deserve to be with someone like you!"

 

"Yah! Irene, stop it!" Wendy grabbed her by the shoulder, but she shook her hand off.

 

"You think it's funny and everything is just some game? Well it isn't! And you never should have made her suffer for your stupid tricks." She snapped.

 

Tiffany only remained quiet and kept her head down, taking in everything Irene was telling her while the rest just stood still.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

 

Their eyes widen when Irene's hand made contact with Tiffany's face. "It's not me you should be apologizing to."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"That's enough."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"I don't want to deal with you anymore."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Please... Just leave."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Kidding! XD that wasn't really what happened guys. Dont worry.

 

 

It was at least two hours since you were brought to the hospital, your soshi unnies and Wendy arrived an hour earlier when they heard the news. Taeyeon and Sunny almost fought since they kept shouting at each other on the phone.

 

They were lucky Hyoyeon and Sooyoung managed to calm them down after a few minutes of talking.

 

"It's only due to stress. She'll be fine. But I do suggested that she eats proper meals and gets enough rest. Other than exhaustion, she's also managed a mental break down of sorts. I'm guessing the added news and the current situation was too much for her." The doctor explained to your manager and the girls.

 

"I see. Thank you so much." They bowed at him. He nodded and left the room.

 

Meanwhile, Irene and Jessica were sitting on either side of you as you slept.

 

Irene was holding your right hand while Jessica just your hair carefully.

 

"Aish... You pabo... You've been pushing yourself too much." She sighed then kissed your forehead.

 

Wendy walked behind Irene and lightly tapped her shoulder, making the latter look up. "What did he say?"

 

Wendy sighed and sat beside her after grabbing a chair. "She'll be okay. She just needs rest and a break from all this." She said, referring to the issue regarding you and Taeyang.

 

"She can't handle the stress. It just keeps adding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter