Chapter 2

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days were the same, except the part where Taeyeon tries to kidnap you since she couldn't anymore because of Tiffany and Jessica. "Girls! Dinner!" Hyoyeon called. "Yay~" the two shikshins rush to the table. "Can someone call maknae?" Yuri said. "I'll do it." Seohyun stood up and headed for your room.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Maknae, dinner." There was silence for a while and Seohyun heard shuffling of feet. "Oh, okay. I'll be out in a while unnie." You responded.

 

"Still at it?" Jessica walked up to the second youngest. "She said she'll be out in a while." The ice princess listened to the sound inside the room. "Maknae?"

 

"C'mon. Go faster!" She blinked and continued to listen. "Please, please, please. I still have to go outside. For tonight only." Jessica's eyes narrowed. "Who is she talking to?" She thought. Then there was silence for a good 5 seconds before she heard you screaming, making her quickly step away. (Don't be a byun reader x3)

 

"What was that..." You soon opened the room with a pout and your clothes were a bit messy as well as your hair. "Oh, unnie. Were you going to get something?" You asked her.

 

Jessica had a blank expression as she stared at you. "What were you doing?" She asked. "Nothing much." You smile and she only sees your laptop on the bed. "I came to call you. Let's go eat." She took your hand and brought you to the table. 

 

You wave at the others and they notice the way Jessica is dragging you, making them confused. "Hey unnies." She sat you beside Tiffany so you were between the two of them.

 

"Baby. Why are you so messy?" Tiffany ran her fingers through your hair and fixed it. "I got a little problem earlier." You scratch your cheek and she giggles. "I didn't know a little problem can make such a mess?" She teases. You huff and cross your arms. "It's not a big mess. I was just tossing around in bed that's why I look like this."

 

"Why were you tossing around?" Sunny asked. "Well... Umm..." You blink and look at them. "I was doing something then I got distracted." You answered. "What was it?" You rub your head and try to explain but end up getting picked on.

 

Jessica was quiet the whole time and was staring at you as you spoke. "Stop trying to burn a hole on her head." Yuri poked her cheek. "What?" Jessica turned and glared at the tan woman. "Calm down. I was just saying." Yuri rubbed her neck. "But seriously, what's with the stare?"

 

Jessica sighed and shook her head. "I don't know. Something feels... weird." She said and confused the other girl. "Weird? Why?" She shook her head. "I heard her saying some stuff in the room, but I'm not sure. Maybe she was just finishing something."

 

"Can you stay with me tonight?" You suddenly asked Tiffany. "Hmm? What's wrong jagiya?" She frowned. "Nothing. I'm just... scared." You look down embarrassed. "Aww maknae is scared in a room with Sica." Sooyoung teased. "Jessi, what did you do to her?" Taeyeon joined in and had her eyes narrowed at the other girl.

 

"I didn't do anything." The ice princess defended. "Yah ____, say something." She looked at you for help making you giggle. "Unnies. Jessica unnie didn't do anything to me. I just had scary dreams lately." You explained while hugging Tiffany.

 

This earned 'ohhh's and teasing from the other members. "Yah stop teasing me." You puffed your cheeks. "But it's fun teasing you." Yoona pinched your nose. "Yah." You spanked her hand away. "Plus, we haven't spent much time together at night unless we have schedules at night." Hyoyeon stated. "That's true."

 

You then nodded and laid your head on Tiffany's lap. "So, can you and Sica unnie exchange for tonight?" You asked.

 

"Hmm. I don't know." Tiffany pretended to think, teasing you, making you whine. "Pwease unnie?" You pouted and used aegyo, making them curl their fingers. "Fine, you baby." She giggled and played with your hair after kissing your forehead.

 

You clapped your hands childishly and wrapped your arms around her waist while snuggling closer to her. "Yah! Don't I get a say in this? It's my room, too!" Jessica protested. "But unnie, I want to be with Fany unnie." You whined. "What about me then? We're roommates and bed buddies, aren't I enough?" She sulked.

 

"Nope."

 

"Yah!" The other 8 just laughed as Jessica started chasing you around. "Take that back! You're the one who keeps cuddling me when I sleep!" Jessica exclaimed. "Yeah, but it's your fault because you hug me all night without letting me go!" You merong her. "Because you're huggable!" She retorted. "I don't care. I want Fany unnie!"

 

You yelped when Jessica managed to tackl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter