Filler 4

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A grunt escaped Skylar's lips as she left the hotel room, shoving her wallet in her pocket as she adjusted her jacket and made her way to the elevator. After being face to face with the soshi girls gave a slight headache to the young artist.

 

In the end, she decided to leave for a bit and cool herself. The brunette didn't exactly have any particular place to go to and would just go wherever her feet lead her. But that plan was quickly ruined once she reached the lobby and someone called her.

 

"_____." Of course, hearing her name called, the soloist grew irritated and scowled before turning to look at who called her before pausing once she was met by a very familiar face.

 

"... why are you here?" Was what came out of Skylar's lips while staring at the woman standing before her. "I wanted to see you again." The older woman replied as she took another step forward while the other was rooted in place. "You came back and... I wanted to know if, by chance, you still remember." The raven haired female smiled slightly. "Our promise."

 

"I... Irene, I..." Skylar stared at the leader in front of her before she slumped her shoulders slightly. "I never stopped."

 

"What?"

 

Irene showed a brighter smile and moved to stand in front of Skylar before gently taking her hand. "I didn't stop waiting for you... never stopped loving you, even after all those things that happened to you in the States. I believed in you and I want you to know that I'm still here for you." She mumbled while giving the younger woman's hand a squeeze. "I already had you. I never thought of letting you go."

 

Skylar stays quiet while examining Irene's face. She looks even more beautiful than when they last saw each other and she felt every strength in her whole being start to fade just by the sight of this woman's smile. "_____... I missed you so much."

 

Skylar gripped on to Irene's hand before leading her to the hotel's basement parking without uttering another word until they reached her car. Skylar held Irene against the car, letting both her hands rest on either side of the RV leader. "How... why? After everything I've done, why are you still here?" She questioned. "Why do you still want me?"

 

The last q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter