Chapter 36

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Jagiya, wait!' A voice echoed as you looked around. It was white. 'Huh?' You try to look around for the source of sound and blink a few times. 'Jagi~ Saranghae.' You couldn't exactly tell who it was since everything seemed to be fuzzy. 'Unnie?' You call out, thinking it was Irene.

 

'Baby, please.... Mianhe. Forgive this stupid unnie...' Well, it was your unnie. But what she was saying was a bit too familiar.

 

"_____!" Just then, Tiffany came out of nowhere with a frightened expression. Wait... Was that you? You rub your eyes a few times and blink. 'What the....'

 

Tiffany held your bleeding body and cried as Taeyeon and Jessica were calling for an ambulance. Yuri was trying to stop the bleeding on your side while Nickhun was behind Tiffany, staring at you with a shocked expression.

 

'Yah! Baby, please open your eyes. Wake up. Jebal.' As Tiffany continued to cry, you could feel something odd. But before you could wonder what it was, everything turned white once more.

 

 

A small groan escaped your lips as soon as you start to regain consciousness. You open your eyes, only to be greeted by the glaring of the sun's rays. You move your right hand to shield them, but pain shot through you, making you whimper. "_____!" A voice greeted you before a smooth and warm hand cupped your cheek.

 

The window is soon covered as the blinds were pulled down so you were finally able to open your eyes. "Wha..." You see white. Why?

 

Just then, Irene's face soon entered your vision. "Baby? Are you okay?" She asked, worry etched on her beautiful face. "I'm alright." You coughed slightly, feeling as if your throat was as dry as a desert. "Unnie, drink this." Just then, Yeri came and handed a bottled water. Irene took the bottle and opened it before she gently brought the bottle to your lips. "How are you feeling?" Your girlfriend asked softly while holding your left hand. You then looked to your right hand, wondering why it was difficult to move.

 

"What happened?" You asked with a weak voice that made Irene's heart hurt. She couldn't stand seeing you like this. "You were hit by a car two days ago. You kind of fractured your right wrist then had a gash on your right side and got a few bruises and scratches." She explained carefully. The only people that were there was Irene and Yeri. "Wait.... Two days?!" You quickly shot up, quickly regretting it when pain shot through you and you entered a coughing fit.

 

Irene and Yeri were quick to react. Yeri rubbed your back while Irene supported your body. "Unnie, don't do that. You aren't fully healed yet." Yeri gently told you before they laid you down. "Wait here. I'll call the doctor. Yeri, take care of her." Your girlfriend ordered before kissing your forehead and then leaving the room to quickly look for your doctor.

 

"You had us all worried when you didn't wake yesterday." Yeri suddenly spoke up, making you look over at her. "I did?" You asked softly as she nodded. "When we heard from Jessica unnie what happened, Irene unnie left as soon as she could. We were all worried sick." The maknae stated gently.

 

"Mianhe. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble." You whispered, but she shook her head. "It wasn't your fault, unnie. Your members told us what happened and Nickhun oppa explained. He also said that he was sorry. But he couldn't face you." This caught your attention. "He wanted to know why you risked your life for him even though he treated you badly." Hearing this, a small chuckle came to your lips. "I don't hold a grudge, Yeri-ah. And, I honestly don't know why he did treat me that way, but, he's my oppa, and I respect him." You answered softly with a smile, making the other girl smile as well. "Arraseo. They're all coming here, later, I think. So, be prepared." Yeri giggled as you ruffled her hair with your fixed hand.

 

Irene then soon came back with the doctor and looked at you. "_____, I see that you're finally awake. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "I'm okay, just a bit tired." You told him as Irene went back to your side. "I see. We'll run a few tests on you just to be sure. I recommend that you stay here for a few more days." You nodded to the doctor's statement before he asked both Irene and Yeri to leave for a while as a few nurses came in.

 

"Irene? Yeri? Why are you out here?" Both girl turned their heads before spotting the approaching people. "Is maknae okay?" Yoona asked worriedly since the two girls were outside your room. "Did something hapoen?" Tiffany asked, her eyes still red and puffy from crying.

 

"She's fine. She just woke up a bit earlier and they're running some tests on her." Irene explained with a slight nod. "Jinja? She's okay?" Jessica asked, almost the same as Tiffany. Yuri gently rubbed her girlfriend's back while hugging her tightly. "I'm sure she's fine." Yeri smiled and looked at them as the door to your room opened. The doctor came out and blinked in surprise by the sudden increase of people before he let them inside. "She's fine. Her condition is stable and she can go out in a few days. But I am requesting to avoid too much activities and carrying of too many and heavy objects." He explained.

 

11 girls looked at you right after the nurse but a bandage on your arm when they injected you and smiled before leaving. You look up and greet the girls with a slightly tired smile. "Unnies. You're here." The doctor excuses himself and closes the door as the girls surround your bed.

 

"Thank god you're alright. We didn't know what to do when you got sent back to the hospital." Sunny shook her head. You could see from their faces the worry despite them trying to hide it. The most obvious ones were of Jessica, Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany. "Mianhe unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter