Chapter 14

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I’m back! And I have good news! I passed my board exam and I am now a licensed professional! Hopefully, I will have more time to continue my on-goings since I don’t have plans to work yet. Lol. Thank you to those who prayed and cheered for me especially kenji_eros and bguimaraes. Anyway, I have noticed that my writing has been deteriorating. I am so sorry if this is turning very crappy :( Here's a short update.. 

 

 

Chapter 14 ~

 

 

Days have passed and Taeyeon and Tiffany have been going well smoothly. They have been going out together almost everyday for the past weeks for meals, shopping or simply just making time to catch up with each other. Surely, they have a lot to catch up on and they have been progressing nicely though both are still cautious towards each other. Tiffany have noticed that Taeyeon had put up a barrier between them and it saddened her that she had triggered for that barrier to be built but she is more than determine to break through that wall since it is also evident that Taeyeon is also trying her best to  open up again to Tiffany.

But for the past week, Taeyeon had become extra sweet and attentive to Tiffany. She had gone extra measures to win the girl back even if Tiffany thinks that she should be the one doing those things.

Monday that week, Tiffany was more than surprised as she spotted Taeyeon waiting for her down at her apartment’s lobby when she was on her way to work. The older girl was busy playing games on her phone that she didn’t notice the shyly grinning girl slowly approaching her.

“E-ehem.” Tiffany cleared to get Taeyeon’s attention.

Taeyeon lifted her head from her phone screen upon hearing the sound, “O-oh,” she stood up abruptly, almost dropping her phone, “good morning, Fany-ah!” She smiled widely.

Tiffany smiled back, feeling ecstatic. “What are you doing here, Taetae?”

“Picking you up.” Taeyeon replied coolly, hiding her beating heart.

“Oh? Why?”

“I wanted to drive you to work.” Taeyeon sheepishly grinned as she scratched the back of her head.

Tiffany found the gesture cute that she was fighting hard to control herself not to pinch the girl’s cheek. “You don’t have to, you know.”

“I want to. I wanted you to be comfortable in going to work.”

“But I don’t want to hassle you.”

“You’re never a hassle to me, Fany. You should know that.” Taeyeon replied with a slight hint of disappointment in her eyes as she smiled faintly.

Tiffany didn’t want to argue further, afraid that she might disappoint her more. She linked her arms with Taeyeon and quickly pecked her cheek which startled the girl, “Alright then, let’s go, Taetae.”

The following day during lunch break, a delivery from Tiffany’s favorite Chinese restaurant arrived in the university’s faculty room just as the girl entered the room. The other professors present in the room teased Tiffany for it and she was bombarded with questions regarding the sender of the food whether it was the girl’s boyfriend.

Tiffany was just as curious as who bought her that full course meal but just as she was about to ask the delivery man, she was given a bouquet of flowers by the man instead.

“Who is this from?”

“I think there’s a card in it.” The man pointed at the back of the flowers and took his leave.

She was about to get and read the card but noticed that the other teachers were looking at her expectantly so she just smiled at them curtly and made her way to her desk at the back.

When she was certain that nobody was looking, Tiffany carefully took the card from the back of the bouquet and a person instantly came through her head when she looked at the white card with pink and purple design in it.

Tiffany instantly smiled when she saw the familiar handwriting,

“To fatten you up since you’re not as huggable as before.

Love, T”

She took her phone out and typed a message.

“So you think I’m skinny?” she sent the message, put her phone down and smelled the bouquet which composed of fresh pink roses, white tulips and daisies that were arranged prettily.

Her phone vibrated not long after and she grinned as she read the reply,

“No, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter