Chapter 13

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I couldn't resist >< 15 days more to go before my exam ;((( this chapter is really bad and super short. I am so sorry. I just needed a break from smudging my face on my books o.o and sorry for all the errors -_-

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

The blonde photographer was fidgeting outside the radio booth in the school hall while waiting for a certain girl from inside the booth. She was alternating snapping random things in the area with her camera hanging by her neck and checking her phone every now and then. As usual, the bear-faced beauty was nervous while waiting for Irene.

Everytime the booth's door opens, she snaps her head towards the door and holds her breath, bracing herself.

She jumped in her seat when the phone in her pocket vibrated as she was stealing glances in the large glass window of the booth.

Seulgi fished out the device and her pocket and read the message.

"Can you manage to go home on your own? Sorry I got caught up with something. I'll see you at home tonight."

The message reminded her of what happened earlier that day at the chairman's office with her sister and Miss Hwang. She browsed her brows as she typed a reply.

"Sure unnie, don't worry about me. Are you okay though? Where did you go? I was worried you ran out like that."

It didn't take long before the phone vibrated again.

"Sorry for that but I am okay. Will explain everything later tonight."

Just as she was about to reply to the message, the door opened and out came a girl she has been waiting.

"Seulgi?"

The hair in her arms stood up as she heard the voice. She raised her head and met the older girl's gaze. Seulgi got up to her feet quickly and pocketed her phone.

"U-unnie." She stuttered as she slightly bowed her head.

"Please don't be so formal with me, Seulgi-ah. A simple and hello will do." Replied Irene.

Seulgi smiled and scratched the back of head.

The older girl chuckled seeing the adorable gesture, "You're cute." she complimented her.

Seulgi thought she heard wrong, "what did you say, unnie?" Her eyes widened.

"I said, 'you're cute'" Irene smiled at her.

A tint of pink quickly creeped up on the blonde's cheeks, "O-oh." She doesn't know what to make up of the unexpected compliment. "Thanks, I guess."

"So shall we get going?" Irene asked.

"Y-yeah. Let's g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter