Chapter 11

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is short. I just have to write it before the idea gets flushed in the toilet tomorrow kekeke and I got help from my "consultant" thank you so much to you, chingu-yah *bows 90 degrees* haha

 

 

Chapter 11

 

 

Seulgi had the nagging feeling that something bad was about to happen to her sister. With Tiffany's offer of going after Taeyeon, she still followed her instinct and ran after Tiffany as well. She was confused of what was happening and she can't help but be curious of what this Tiffany has to do with Taeyeon's little outburst. By the time she had ran past the open field of the university, she can no longer find Tiffany anywhere. She stopped, turned her head 360 degrees and looked around for any signs of the substitute teacher but failed. 

She continued to run towards the university's other wing and kept looking for the older girl. Just as she turned to a corner, she saw the back of a running girl, Miss Hwang, who was also running after another girl, Taeyeon unnie, Seulgi thought. Seulgi made a mad dash towards the retreating backs of the two girls that she didn't notice a man who came out of nowhere and bumped into her. 

"I"m sorry." Seulgi apolozied, panting.

Seulgi bowed to the man and attempted to follow again the two but Ms. Hwang was already gone and out of her sight. She stopped, almost out of breath from all the runnining, with her hands on her knees. For someone who doesn't look like the athletic-type, Ms. Hwang sure does run fast.

Deciding to just go back to the chairman's office and get her things, Seulgi walked briskly along the corridors of the big campus. Her gaze where set to no one and nothing in particular as she walk past doors and people, looking like a robot programmed to do just that. While thinking deeply, she bumped again onto someone. 

Immediately bowing to ask for an apology, "I'm sorry," Seulgi said, still in that robot mode she was in. 

"Oh, Seulgi!" spoke Irene as she stared confusedly at the girl who seemed to be out of the world.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked after Seulgi hasn't even budged and was still spacing out. "What are you thinking of? You even bumped ont-"

"You," Seulgi replied. It was then Irene's turn to be left speechless. 

The taller girl suddenly woke up in her trance and realized what she just said, "O-oh! It's not what I meant, u-unnie." 

Irene just smiled at her and Seulgri tried to fight off the blush creeping out on her face. "O-kay."

"I-I'm sorry, unnie." Seulgi couldn't even lift her head up to meet the older girl's eyes. 

"You're the second person who bumped onto me, by the way. I don't know why Tiffany unnie was such in a hurry." 

"Tiffany?" the name somehow made a click in Seulgi's head.

"Err.. yeah? My cousin, Tiffany Hwang? The substitute teacher, remember?" Irene replied, getting coonfused as ever.

"I thought her name's Stephanie?"

"Well, yeah, but she's usually called back in the States as Tiffany. Stephanie is her real name," explained Irene to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter