Chapter 12

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello! It's been a while, isn't it? Are there still people reading this? Well, I hope so *.* Anyway, here's the long overdue update since I already graduated, and jobless. Kkk ~ And, a cover image has already been made for this story. You can check it out in the foreword! @ERROR_A Thank you for your hard work babe. Your gift is on its way *wink* xx

 

 

Chapter 12 ~

 

 

The sky started to turn grey as both Taeyeon and Tiffany stared at the retreating sun. They have been sitting there for quite a while now and both didn't bother to care that it's already getting dark, each savouring the feeling of being in each other's side after a long time. They just sat there in silence - no words needed - just the two of them. 

 

After long comfortable silence, Taeyeon sighed - deeply.

 

Tiffany took her head off from Taeyeon's shoulder but not letting go of the older girl's arm, "What's with the sigh?" she asked as she looked at her, examining each curve of Taeyeon's face which she missed so much.

 

Taeyeon just stared across, not daring to look at the girl beside her because she's fully aware how close their faces are right now and looking at Tiffany might make her do things she shouldn't do - like kissing her - not now, at least, not when everything is still so unclear between them.

 

"Where does this leave us now? You're back and then what? You're leaving again, right?" she answered with a faint pain behind those words. Her heart is telling her to go and grab Tiffany now that the girl came back but her subconscious is telling her other things. What if she leaves me again?

 

"Yes, I will be leaving again-" Tiffany replied, still staring at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon immediately snapped her head to look at Tiffany - their nose almost bumping, "What are you doi-"

 

"But only for vacations, Taeyeon-ah," Tiffany finished what she was supposed to say earlier before Taeyeon cut her, "I am back, and I will be staying here for good." 

 

The corner of Taeyeon's lips twitched a bit, curving into a small but sincere smile as she stared back at the deep brown orbs of the girl she once lost and now, she have found again.

 

"Thank y-" Taeyeon was cut short as Tiffany pecked her lips and she froze at the sudden contact.

 

"Thank you" Tiffany said, showing her eyemsile. "Thank you for forgiving me, for not letting me go, for waiting, for still loving me when you have all the reasons not to, for-" it was then Tiffany's turn to be cut mid-air as Taeyeon pecked her lips, effectively shutting the girl.

 

With her eyes closed, Taeyeon let her lips linger into Tiffany's for a little while. The moment felt so real that she needed the warmth to convince her that everything that was happening is true, that she is not imagining things like she had always used to. 

 

Tiffany felt the insecurity behind the peck and so she slowly crept her hand from Taeyeon's arm up to her cheeks, cupping the flushed flesh as she moved her lips and deepened the kiss. She wanted Taeyeon to feel secure and at ease.

 

Taeyeon felt Tiffany appeasing her through the kiss and so she threw caution into the wind and returned the kiss with the same intensity as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and pulled her close.

 

When air was already needed, they pulled apart with their eyes still closed, catching their breaths from the long deep kiss.

 

Tiffany pulled her hand from cupping Taeyeon’s face, opened her eyes and turned to look at the face in front of her. Her eyes was met by another pair of dark ones that were looking at her lovingly, as if those same orbs didn’t shed tears at the girl it is looking at.

 

She felt so underserving to be at the receiving end of such look that her eyes started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter