mouth-made bruises.

a piece of dara.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay with me.

 

First time it happens it’s the night they meet each other for the first time in an after party for a famous clothing brand, talking drunkenly to each other until both are too giggly and flirty to care, and she tilts her head to the side because Kris wants to whisper something in her ear, but the second he touches her waist, pulls her closer, it’s like he forgets what he was about to say at all. Instead he kisses her earlobe, at the skin behind it, and sliding his mouth down to her neck a little, he a hickey against it before any of them realizes what he’s doing. She laughs, palms his chest to pull him away, shakes her head and says, “No, don’t do that, people will notice.”

 

The second time, it’s two weeks later, when they’re on his hotel room and she’s kissing down his chest with their clothes lying on the floor. She looks up at him with raised eyebrows, and just like that, she three bruises on his stomach. “One for revenge, one for the future, and one because I can.” He laughs and takes in his, before they end up ing until they’re both too exhausted to move.

 

Third time, he’s eating her out, legs wrapped around his shoulders and back arching, and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter