separate ways.

a piece of dara.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It seems you've cheated on me and I dumped you."

 

Dara smiles at him as she opens her hotel door to let him in. Luhan snorts in response as he steps inside and then coils an arm around her waist to pull them closer together and kiss her hello. They haven't seen each other in a while and it feels strange the way an automatic movement you've somehow not executed for a while always feels strange. It's not that they actively avoided each other or even that there's anything to the rumors about them that seem to multiply each day, they've just been busy. And, yeah, maybe he skipped flying out to see her a time or two, but he was really tired. There's only so much flying one can take before it gets really exhausting to not know which time zone you're in, never mind which city. Anyway, it's not like she hasn't been doing the same. She's chosen spending her days off in her hotel room watching bad TV over going out to see him just as much as he has. That's probably part of the problem, he thinks. Not that there's really a problem. There's not tension between them. They're not awkward with each other. He hasn't cheated and she's not some sort of insanely clingy thing. So, no tension. It's just that there's also no...tension.


 

"So it would seem," he says then when he steps away again. She closes the door behind him softly and skips past him to throw herself down on her bed. It's been made this morning, but she's obviously been lying in it since then, judging by the creased comforter. She stretches out comfortably and then pats the space next to her. He climbs on with a smile and splays out next to her.

"Hi," he says with a smile. She smiles back.

"Hi.”

 

He takes a moment to study her face then, the way her hair shines in the artificial light, the bow of her lip, the light blush in her round cheeks, her cute nose and the pretty, pretty pink of her oh-so-kissable lips. She's really very lovely. It's so easy to remember why he fell in love with her when he's looking at her like this and knows she's about to tilt her head to the side all cutely like she does when she's confused or wondering what he's thinking. There. He smiles. Just like that.

 

Recently though, it's been becoming more and more difficult to remember all the things he fell in love w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter