magnetized.

a piece of dara.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
There's something about Dara...

 

“I’ll have a skinny vanilla latte, please,” Dara said to the cashier at Starbucks.

 

“Coming right up,” the nice woman replied.

 

Dara took her phone out of her back pocket and turned around without looking. Suddenly she felt a scorching sensation on her chest and stomach.

 

“SON OF A !” she screamed.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry! You just turned around so fast!” Dara heard a deep voice cry.

 

She couldn’t say anything. She was too angry and in too much pain. She hadn’t even bothered to look up and see who had just spilled this boiling drink on her.

 

“Here! Maybe this will help,” and suddenly she felt a freezing cold drink splash over the hot drink.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” she asked, finally looking up.

 

“Well, it made it feel better didn’t it?!” the deep voice spoke.

 

Dara sighed admittedly, “Yes, but damn! That’s two drinks in under 30 seconds. You’re on a roll, bro!”

 

“Aww, you’re calling me bro? Friend-zoned in under 30 seconds too. I really am on a roll!”

 

She couldn’t believe this guy. “You’re kidding me, right? First you spill coffee on me, then you purposefully spill water on me, and you’re worried about being friend-zoned? You’re a trip, Mr. TOP.”

 

Choi Seunghyun a.k.a South Korea's most-sought after bachelor. A millionaire in his late twenties with all the movie and drama projects he had done. A total hottie with that mesmerizing eyes, perfect jaw and sinful lips. Sinful lips? Dara had to scoff mentally at that.

 

“Ahh, so you do know who I am.”

 

“Oh, I don’t live under a rock… so yes, I do know who you are. But look, I've got to go get this shirt off asap so… it was lovely meeting you, Seunghyun.” And with that Dara began to walk out of Starbucks with her skinny vanilla latte that she really didn’t even want anymore.

 

“Wait!” Seunghyun bellowed.

 

Dara turned around on her heels and looked back at Seunghyun.

 

“Yes?” she said, slightly irritated.

 

“You never told me your name, babe.”

 

“Dara,” she said. She raised her cup as if signally a goodbye and turned around again. She made it out the door this time, but she soon felt a hand on her shoulder. No doubt it was Seunghyun, she thought. She turned around to him practically beaming at her.

 

“May I help you, Mr. T.O.P?” she said sarcastically.

 

“Do you have a ride home, Dara? I wouldn’t want you walking around town looking like that. No offense, but coffee isn’t a good color on you,” he said with a wink.

 

Dara sighed. She didn’t have a ride, but she didn’t really want to get one from the most famous actor in Seoul either. Not much of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter