CHAPTER 2

I promise I'll protect you

 

FLASH BACK HAJIME’S MEMORY

It happened 5 years ago when I’m still a trainee to become a Royal Knight. When I saw a kid standing at the “House of Rose” (House of Rose were Amber and Sooyoung’s Mom, the late crown princess personal garden).”Hey! I shouted to the kid, you’re not allowed to get inside that garden go somewhere else.”

“For you information this is…” before I could finish my sentence. The kid looked unto me with teary eyes.” I’m sorry; this is my mother’s garden. I just missed her so badly.” The kid told me. I knew that she the late crown princess youngest daughter princess Amber.

(She has a short brown hair, gorgeous eyes, and silky skin). Even though she has a sling on her right arm and wears commoner’s attire it suits her well.

When I was about to approach the princess I heard someone’s voice calling someone’s name. When I finally recognized the voice it was Sir Sieghart. The trusted Royal knight of the late crown prince.

He was calling the name of princes Amber. “Princess Amber! Where are you? Please come out my lady.” I called out Sir Sieghart’s attention to know what’s with the calling about. When he heard me he was running towards us. When he got near. *pant* *pant*. He was panting while saying…” there you are princess,” lookingtowards Amber. “I’ve looking all over for you. What are you doing here at the “House of Rose”?” still painting.

“I just really missed my parents.  I just can’t believe it.” Amber started to cry

Sieghart told Amber…

“Amber listen to me, physically they were gone but in you heart”. Sir Sieghart pointing at Amber’s chest. “They live in here. The happy memories, the laugher, the teasing moments that lies in your hear. Remember that they will always love you, you and your sister Sooyoung. They were watching you in heaven.”

END OF FLASHBACK…

That memory is still clear to me the day that I saw her crying for the first time and hopefully that would be the last one.

I saw Sir Sieghart walking towards me.

“Where is Princess Amber?” Sir Sieghart asked Hajime

“I was talking to her a while a go she seems to be mad don’t disturb her just let her be she needs sometime to cool down” Hajime looking straight to the eye of Sir Sieghart.

“Who do you think you are kid?, talking to me like that.” Sir Sieghart boastfully said

“I’m the knight of Princess Amber!” Hajime raises her voice “I will protect her no matter what even if it means my life” Hajime exclaimed.

“Easy down Hajime I was just asking” Sieghart robbing her head “Geez you’re some what like an interesting knight”. Sieghart laugh.

“What so funny about that?”

Suddenly they hear a voice from behind.

“Did you find her?” the voice asked