CHAPTER 1

I promise I'll protect you

 

Amber just finished her Bachelor’s Degree in Harvard University at the age of seventeen. The same age as Sooyoung finished her degree. Her grandfather the former Emperor and the Political Adviser of Sooyoung, Amber’s sister wants her to enrolled and finished her masters degree in the “Royal Academy”.

RoyalAcademyis an institution that caters royal blooded persons who wants to finish there (master, doctorate, PhDs etc.) a very strict institution. Once you are there, you are only allowed to go out only if you finished the degree you are taking of.

If the emperor will succeed on his plans on Amber, she can’t see her beloved sis Sooyoung for a long time.

 

 

AT THE PALACE:

“I don’t want to go to the Royal Academy. If I do, I can’t see my big sis for a long time and I won’t allow that to happen, GOT THAT OLD GEEZER?!” Amber exclaimed.

“I’ve spend all my life following your orders, from now on I will decide what’s good for me. Going to the Royal Academy is not good for me, YOU HEAR THAT OLD MAN?!”

“Your faith is already been decided.” the former Emperor told his granddaughter with a calmed voice.

If our parent’s were here they wouldn’t allow this to happen

“Grrr…. I hate this life!” Amber yelled

“It’s for your own good Amber, you’re a member or the Royal Family. I know what’s best for you. Daughter of my son” The Emperor told Amber as she walks away outside the Emperor’s room.

 

AT THE PALACE HALL;

Amber imitated his Grandfather “It’s for you own good Amber. I know what’s best for you Daughter of my son. HOW DARE HE USED MY FATHER’S NAME!” walking through the hall way “I can’t take this anymore. Grrrr…”

I should you somewhere that is quiet, so I can calm my self down...

As she pass through one of the Palace Garden she saw her knight Hajime. She call her knight “Hey Hajime..”

 

PALACEGARDEN;

I was standing in the Palace Garden when I heard my name…

Hey Hajime! When I looked around to see whose calling me it was my Master, Master Amber. Form the looks of her face I think she have another with the Emperor “AGAIN”

I was approaching Hajime

“What’s with the frowned look Master Amber?.” Hajime with a smile on her face

 “Are you teasing me or what?” Amber with a serious look on her face

“It depends on how you will take it, “MASTER AMBER””, Hajime with a teasing face

Amber was just looking around in the Garden.

“Do you have a fight with the Emperor “AGAIN” ?”

“You got that right” Amber said with a serious face

“Why can’t I choose what’s good for me?” Amber exclaimed

Hajime facing Amber

“Well for your information Master, You’re a member of the Royal Family, you have to follow some strict rules and do your obligation to the family and to the country. So, please take it seriously. ”

“I don’t want any of this. I just want a normal life have a normal family just like normal people in this part of the world. I hate politics everything that engaged with that stuff” Amber exclaimed

“I just want a normal life. Just like my parent’s like to. But, everything’s change now” Amber giving a big .

“But Master….” Before she could finish her talking

“Yeah, Yeah so much for an advice”

“Well, why just go to the USUAL PLACE just to cool your self down”

“I’m planning to go there.. When I saw you”

“Well, well go get along my little Master” Hajime teasing her again

“Don’t call me LITTLE” Amber yelled at Hajime

Hajime started to laugh

“You’re so cute my little Master” Hajime teasing her again

“Arrrggghhh” Amber with a WHAT-THE-LOOK-FACE

“Its pointless talking to you”

Hajime just laugh her down “Don’t get mad I was just teasing you around”

“Duh! I’ll see you around”

“OK! Bye then, sees you later my little Master”

“Whatever” Amber waves her hand to Hajime

I won’t let you get hurt. I promise that Master I want to see you smiling and happy all the time

As you knight I will protect you with my life.