CHAPTER 69

I promise I'll protect you

 

STILL AT THE JUNG APARTMENT

THE NEXT DAY…

Jessica went out of bed early since she really can’t sleep at all.

*YAWN* Jessica then took her shower. After 45 minutes she went out from the bathroom wear her working clothes and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

IN THE KITCHEN

Jessica was cooking an American break fast when Krystal came in.

“Good morning Unnie” Krystal with a wide smile on her face.

“Good morning, take your seat. It’s done already” Jessica ordered as she plates the Ham, Bacon, Eggs and some toasted bread.

“Yuummmyyy!” Krystal drooling over the food

“Okay, let’s eat” Jessica mumbled

Krystal while eating she keeps on glancing at her big sister.

Jessica was annoyed by her little sister was doing and snapped the little Jung.

“Eyes on your food or else you will be force to eat outside” Jessica with a stern voice

I guess she don’t get enough sleep last night judging on her attitude. Krystal on her thought.

Jessica was drinking her coffee while checking on her phone for some messages then suddenly…

*BEEP*

Unknown number? Jessica on her thought while staring at the new message received. Jessica then opens the message then she spilled the coffee on her clothes and her eyes went wide.

 “Your being clumsy Unnie” Krystal mumbled

Jessica just looked at her sister and let a little smile and went to her room to change. She left Krystal clueless in the kitchen.

 “Is this true? I called her clumsy instead of yelling at me she just smiled? OH my god is this, the end of the world?” Krystal mumbled and looked at the ceiling and raises her hands in the air.

Jessica were done changing her clothes and heard what Krystal said and slaps Krystal’s hand.

“Ouch! Why did you do that?” Krystal pouted rubbing her hand

“That’s for calling me clumsy” Jessica muttered seriously as she takes her seat

“Okay, God I take it back it’s not the end of the world” Krystal mumbled looked at the ceiling and raises her hands on the air

“Would you stop that, it’s getting on my nerved” Jessica annoyingly said

“I was just joking. Anyway who texted you Unnie?” Krystal curiously said

Jessica pretends not to hear Krystal and just eat her breakfast.

“Well, judging from your reaction earlier and last night. I think that’s the person who makes your heart skips and can’t let you sleep at night” Krystal uttered

Jessica just gives her little sister a death glare.

Krystal smile nervously “I think I’m correct. My Unnie is in love” Krystal blurted out and rushed to her room get her school bag and went out from the apartment before HellSica strikes.

 

OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT…

Krystal heard her sister screamed inside their apartment

“Krystal Jung..You don’t have dinner for tonight!” Jessica screamed

“Hehe~ My sister is in love” Krystal giggled as she went inside the elevator.

 

Back to Jessica…

“That little Jung, she will not having a dinner for tonight” Jessica muttered seriously

Jessica took her phone and reread again the text message.

 

FROM: UNKNOWN NUMBER

            Good Morning! Hi! It’s me Summer I just want to ask you if you are free today. I was wondering if  we can grab some lunch or dinner may be?

 

Jessica’s heart were pounding so fast, her mind has a lot of questions. Where did she get my number? Is this for real? How should I answer? Jessica turns to look for her wall clock and sees that she was late for work.

“Oh my god I’m late theirs a lot of work in the office today” Jessica mumbled as she gets her bag in her room went out from the apartment and drive to her work place.

================

The most anticipated update is here..

Sorry guys..I was really busy for the past two days

Sorry for this short update.. 

Peace!