CHAPTER 3

I promise I'll protect you

 

I was talking to Hajime when I heard a voice.

“Did you find her?” the voice asked

The voice repeated the question. “Did you find her?”

When I look up in the palace hallway it was Empress Sooyoung.

“Sieghart” the Empress called “Did you find her?”

“Not yet my lady”

FLASHBACK…

FLASHBACK SIEGHART’S MEMORY

“Rush them to the nearest hospital! “ Sieghart ordered some of his men.

“Some kind of terrorist!. I’ll definitely get them back for what they have done to the Royal Family.” Sieghart clinging his fist.

Both the crown prince and princess protected there young daughters.

The crown prince, died on the spot while protecting his wife and his two daughters while the crown princess is dead on arrival on protecting Sooyoung and Amber from the gunshot of the terrorist.

The two princesses were bought to the hospital for medical treatment. Luckily Princess Amber just have a deep wound on her right arm shoulder. But, princess Sooyoung on the other hand is in bad condition her head was smashed on the car during the ambushed.

I was inside on the ambulance were the crown princess was. Before loosing her final breath she said to me.

“Sir Sieghart “ Cough… Cough..” Ple…ase…” Cough.. Cough.. the crown princess is vomiting blood.

“Please your majesty conserved your energy”

“I don’t have so much time..” she is now panting while grabbing my arm.

“Please your majesty… you have to survive for the sake of the two princess, they need you.”

“My end is near” Cough.. Cough.. Grabbing Sieghart’s arm.

“Please… protect… my.. two…  little….  angels”

Before I could speak…

Her angelic voice was gone..

END OF FLASHBACK

STILL IN THE PALACE GARDEN

Sieghart bowed down to pay respect on the Empress

“My lady forgive me” Sieghart still bowing his head

“I’m going to look on Princess Amber right now.”

“No need to apologize Sieghart it’s not an order it’s just a favor” Sooyoung smiled on Sieghart

Sieghart was speechless on what he has heard.

It’s not an order, it’s just a favor the words that’s running through his mind

Such a very kind Empress just like her parents were.

Now Sieghart, Do me a favor and find my little sister. I’ll be waiting on my room. Thank you

“Yes my lady!” the only three words that Sieghart said.

 

BEFORE AT THE PALACE QUARTERS

I asked Sir Sieghart’s a favor to look for my little sister Amber because I want to discuss with her some important matters.

“Sir Sieghart could you do me a favor?”

“Anything for you my lady”

“Could you look for Amber?.  I think she is in the Garden right now.”

“Yes my lady”

I was bored in the Palace Room and look for Amber myself.

When I saw Sieghart laughing around with Hajime, Amber’s knight.

So, I called out and said “Did you find her?” it seems that he didn’t hear me so, I repeated my question. “Did you find her?” for the third time. “Did you find her?”.

“Not yet my lady, Please forgive me. I was just asking Miss Hajime where is Princess Amber. But…”

“Calmed down Sieghart it’s not an order its just a favor” Sooyoung smiled to Sieghart.

“I’ll be waiting in my room Thank you.”

Before Sieghart could start looking for Amber…

“Ahmm… I changed my mind. I’ll be the one who will look for Amber. Well, thank you for the help Sieghart.”

Sieghart on the other hand..

“Why a sudden change of mind my lady?” Sieghart was in confused

“I’m her big sis… I should be the one looking for her besides I’m the one who has business with her and I know the place where I can find her” Sooyoung blurted out

 

“But I can get her for you” Sieghart argued

Sooyoung smiled and said “Please go on with your work today Sir Sieghart”

“But…” before he could finish

“That’s and order” Sooyoung smiled to him

“As you wish my lady” Sieghart bowed down

Sooyoung looked on Hajime and said “Hajime, please accompanied me to your master”

“Yes my lady with pleasure” Hajime bowed down and escorted Empress Sooyoung.

 

ON THE WAY TO AMBER

 The Empress asked me to accompany her to Master Amber. The Empress has a long brown hair, silky skin and tantalizing eyes. She wears a white slacks I think a 3 inches white crystal heals, white striped long sleeves with a white scarf on her neck. She looks like a goddess that came down to heaven.