CHAPTER 56

I promise I'll protect you

 

STILL ON SOOYOUNG AND TAEYON..

When Sooyoung was about to stand up she accidentally tap the try that has a bowl of ice cream on it. The bowl of ice cream smudges on the red hoodie of Sooyoung.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry” the blonde girl said

“No, I’m sorry I wasn’t looking…” Sooyoung muttered as she saw the ice cream on her hoodie.

The blonde girl hurriedly took a hanky on her bag and begun wiping the ice cream out from the tall girl’s hoodie. It created a little commotion on the ice cream parlor. The blonde girl was embarrass and lowered her head. Sooyoung sees this and grab the blonde girl to the rest room to get her out of sight of the people in the ice cream parlor.

 

AT THE REST ROOM…

“Hey, you alright?” Sooyoung politely asked

The blonde girl was keeping quiet.

Sooyoung took of her hoodie, revealing her white shirt and her curved body. Sooyoung heard a little sobbing coming out from the blonde girl.

 

“Is she crying?” Sooyoung asked herself

On Jessica’s thoughts.

That is so embarrassing I’ve never been embarrass in my whole life. This is I just want an ice cream and this is what I got?. Tears started to run on Jessica’s cheeks. Then she feels a warm hand wiping off her tears.

Jessica tilted her head and saw a radian good looking girl who stands inches a way from her.

Sooyoung on the other hand was dumb founded by the beauty of the blonde girl.“”

“Please stop crying it pains me to see a gorgeous girl like you crying” Sooyoung with her charming voice.

Jessica was just staring at the tall girl she didn’t know what to say or feel.

“Miss?” Sooyoung called out

“Huh?”

“Are you alright?” Sooyoung asked worriedly

“Yeah, I am thank you for asking” Jessica turned back and wiping the tears out of her face.

Sooyoung was a little bit confused how the blonde girl was acting but she found the blonde girl very gorgeous and she never realizes that she was smiling.

Jessica turns back to the tall girl and she saw that she was smiling at her.

“Why are you smiling?” Jessica asked weirdly

“Oh! I’m sorry it was just..I mean..Ahmm..” Sooyoung herself didn’t know why she was smiling.

“I’m really sorry for acting like a dork” Sooyoung scratch the back of her head.

The blonde girl looks at the tall girl with a puzzled face. She didn’t found it weird but instead she found it cute

On Sooyoung’s thought.

Yay! Choi Sooyoung first impression counts and you just give her you dorky side. Sooyoung let a little sighed.

Jessica softly chucked seeing the tall girl a little bit disappointed to herself.

Did she just chuckle? Sooyoung thought

“You are more beautiful when you smile” Sooyoung mumbled

“Oh!” Jessica blushed

“By the way my name is Summer, Choi Summer” Sooyoung extends her hand.

“I’m Jessica, Jessica Jung” Jessica took Sooyoung’s hand for a hand shake.

From the moment they touch their hands they feel electrocuted , sparks in their eyes or better known as love at first sight.

On Soosica’s thoughts..

Why do I have this strange feeling?

 

On Jessica’s thoughts..

Why is it that her face seems very familiar to me?

Why do I have this urge that I know this person?

I do admit she’s beautiful and hot.

 

On Sooyoung’s thoughts..

This feeling, I never felt this way before. Why Am I so happy? I’ve just meet this person, yet I’m so happy. Is she the one?

Many questions that pop up in Soosica’s mind, they were just staring at one another, smiling like a mad person. “”

“This is awkward” Jessica blurted out

“Yeah”

Soosica let go of their hand shake and blushed themselves out. 

 

===============

Hi guys..my first update of the day..

Enjoy reading..

 

I'm having another fanfiction..http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104754/please-don-t-go-soosica-sooyoung-soosic Do me a favor..Please do subscribe and comment..

 

Thank you so much..