CHAPTER 21

I promise I'll protect you

 

Tiffany’s Apartment

“Where is that noise coming from?” Tiffany mumbled while her eyes are half close. She stretched her arm and fined her phone and sees what time it is.

“Oh my god! It’s 7:00 already?” Tiffany yelled

“I’m going to be late at work! I have to take a bath.” Tiffany jumped off her bed rushed to the bathroom. After 5 minutes of showering she gets out and put on her working clothes.

White long sleeves paired with black skinny jeans. She went to the kitchen and cooks some food.

“Alright the food is ready. I wonder if she is awake by now. I hate to wake her up but she has a job interview by 9:00” Tiffany walks to Amber’s room.

KNOCK..KNOCK..KNOCK..

“I hate to wake you princess but you have a job interview by 9:00” Before she could knock again, the door open.

“Good morning” Amber with her killer smile

Tiffany blush “Oh god she’s hot” Tiffany mumbled. She look Amber from head to toe.

She’s wearing a silver suit with pink shirt on it and a white shoe.

“Ahhmm Good morning the breakfast is ready”

They walked to the kitchen and eat.

 

AT THE JUNG’S APARTMENT

“Wake up Krys or you will be late for school.” Jessica banged Krystal’s door.

Krystal opens the door half asleep.

“Don’t knock to hard or you will break my door” Krystal yawn

“It’s 7:00 in the morning Krys. You have class by 8:00 right?” Jessica snapped her little sister

“Oh! Yeah, why didn’t you wake me up early?” Krystal is now wide awake.

“I’m not a student, besides it your responsible not mine” Jessica exclaimed.

“You’re so mean” Krystal stocked her tongue out.

“Take you bath and let’s eat our breakfast”

“Yes Ms. Editor-in-chief”

Minutes later Krystal joined her sister in the kitchen.

“Unnie you should meet Tiffany Unnie’s cousin he is so handsome” Krystal blushed while swallowing her food.

Jessica raised her eye brow.

“Let’s invite them for dinner this weekend.” Krystal giggled.

Jessica sips her coffee, not paying attention on Krystal’s saying.

“Please Unnie, let’s invite them for dinner” Krystal put’s her puppy eyes.

“That’s not going to work with me.” Jessica mumbled

“You already have Minho for your boyfriend what more could you ask for?” Jessica sips her coffee

“Unnie Minho is not my boyfriend he is my friend.” Krystal exclaimed.

“Hurry and finished your food. You’re going to be late” Jessica mumbled.

“You want me to choke to death?” Krystal gave her icy stare on Jessica.

“Of course not” Jessica patted Krystal’s cheek.

“Seriously Krys hurry up or your going to be late. I’m giving you a ride to school.” Jessica said

“Ok” Krystal quickly swallowed her food and rushed to her room to get her things.

“I’m ready” Krystal smiled

“That was quick” Jessica get her car keys from the table.

-----------

Sorry about the short update

Peace out!..