Now and Then

When We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

NOW AND THEN

 

Another year has passed and a lot of things happened. Youngji got another roll for a weekend drama and released her full length album. Jackson released his second mini album and currently on his solo Asian tour. Despite of their busy schedules, their relationship has got better. She’s been showered with presents from the country he went to every time he comes back in Korea. She bought him groceries when she’s buying for herself. He didn’t make a pass to bed her. No commitments, and yet they are happy and they like what they have now.

 

The first snow is falling when Youngji woke up. Today, Jackson is back from his solo concert in the Philippines and he will start to practice for the JYP Nation concert before Christmas. She’s excited as she has not seen him for almost three months. She started to get ready since her manager will come anytime soon.

 

She looks on her phone to check on the time. She’s currently in the filming of her weekend drama and she still has one part to shoot for the day before she can leave the site. It’s four in the afternoon and his plane will land at six in the evening. Still two hours before she can finally meet him again.

 

It’s six thirty in the evening   when she’s finally done. They left the filming site and head straight to JYPE building. All of the JYPE artists are practicing in the evening every day since they have left with less than two weeks before the concert.

 

As she walks in the training room 3, the Got7 members are practicing. Jackson is not yet there but she received a call from him saying that he’s on the car already heading to the JYPE building.

 

Another ten minutes have passed, the door of the training room 3 opened and Jackson is there walking towards her direction.

 

He embraced her tightly as soon as he saw her. While everyone is teasing them, JB is the only person who’s not happy on what he sees.

 

“I miss you!” he said as his arms wrap around her shoulders.

 

“Hyung, get a room!” Bambam told them.

 

Everyone is aware about the two of them. They have been reported dating by Dispatch but JPYE denied the issue. JPYE said that they are childhood friends enjoying the company of each other but they are not in a relationship. What their agency said is true, they are not in a relationship they are just simply enjoying each other’s company.

 

“I have something for your but I left them in the car. I’ll get it later when we go back home”. He said.

 

“I can’t wait to see what you got for me”, she replied excitedly.

 

It was past midnight when the practice has been wrapped up. Jackson and Youngji went home together. She asked him to have a cup of coffee and her house and he politely accepted the offer.


As soon as they get inside the house, he kissed her passionately. She kissed him back too. When they stopped, they sit on the couch is started to talk about what happened for the past three months.

 

JYP Nation concert had been a success and they are enjoying their rest day in the JYP cafeteria. Youngji, Jackson, Bambam and Mark are sitting eating their snacks when JB came.

 

“Have you heard?” JB asked them.

 

“What?” Bambam asked.

 

“They’re back.” JB said.

 

“Who?” Mark turns to asked.

 

JB was about to say who are they when a familiar person enter the room.

 

“Hey bro! What’s up?” Rap Monster said as he approached them.

 

“Hyung! I miss you! When did you come back?” Bambam asked.

 

“This morning, all of us are here by the way”.

 

Rap Monster is the leader of BTS, a band group consists of four male and one female as their vocalists, and it is under the sister company of JYPE which is Big Hit Entertainment. They were sent to US for one (1) year training but their management got a contract from a local agency in US and helped to start making career in US. The contract states that they have to stay in US for another three (3) years. Since they are done with three (3) years, they are back in Korea for the meantime while they are still reviewing their contract for renewal.

 

While everyone is happy seeing Rap Monster, Youngji is silent as she is not familiar who he is and Jackson on the other hand is speechless.

 

“Hyung, I’d like you to meet Youngji, she’s been with us for almost three years. She’s Jackson’s hyung classmate.” Bambam introduced her.

 

“Nice meeting you Youngji. I’m glad you enjoyed our company. I hope we can get along well.” Rap Monster said. “By the way bro, she’s here.” Rap Monster told Jackson.

 

“Who?” Youngji asked, but nobody answered her as they are busy looking for the lady who entered the cafeteria.

 

The woman has a pretty face, slim, same height as Youngji, fair skin. She looks like a beauty queen and everyone seems to know her. She gave Jackson a kiss on a cheek as soon as she gets near them.

 

“Miss me?” she kissed him again but this time a peck on his lips.

 

Youngji’s heart is racing fast as soon as she sees the woman kissed Jackson. She doesn’t know her, and he didn’t mention anything about her. She needs to remain tough. She can’t let them notice that she’s now fighting herself not to cry.

 

“You didn’t tell me you’re coming back.” Jackson said.

 

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter