And We're Good!

When We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

AND WE’RE GOOD!

 

 

“Did you invite him?” Jackson asked Youngji. They are now in the presidential suite room at the top floor of the Shilla Hotel where they will spend their first night as husband and wife. They acquire the accommodation as a gift from one of the brands that Jackson endorsed. Tomorrow, they will be living in their new house at the Penthouse unit.

 

“Who?” Youngji asked as she was removing her shoes while sitting on the king size bed. She’s still wearing the second wedding gown.

 

“Mino, he boasts at me earlier and said that you are the one who invited him. Since when did you start talking to him again?” Jackson continues to ask her as he was starting to remove his socks.

 

“He’s Raoul!” she said as she’s now sitting in the vanity chair while she starts to remove her make up.

 

“Raoul?”

 

“Phantom of the Opera, the play that I will be doing next month. While, I will play Christine, I found out the he will act as Raoul when I signed the contract last week.” She said as she continues her stuff.

 

“You knew and yet you didn’t tell me and you still accepted the role knowing that he will be your partner, your ex-boyfriend”.  Jackson sits on the bed looking at her in the mirror.

 

“I thought that we are clear about each other’s personal issues. And besides, I only found out about it last week. And we met in the script reading two days ago. He knew I will be getting married to you so I think it will be a shame if I didn’t invite him when he talks about our wedding. Also, this is my first stage play here and no matter who the casts are, I will still do this.” She puts down the cotton and look at him intently.

 

“I just say, I think you should’ve told me about that. Your fans may not know that he’s your ex, but both our families knew him. At least, I could think of a reason when they’ll ask about it.  Since its genre is romance, do you need to kiss him? I’ll talk to the director to remove that scene.” Jackson said as he starts to remove the buttons of his white suite.

 

“Are you insane? Don’t dare to talk to the director of the scenes that you like and you don’t like.”

 

“I will look like a fool and you know that. We just got married and you still dare to kiss other guy. For sure the PD will understand.” He said looking at her.

 

“I haven’t known yet since I haven’t read the whole scripts.” She told him as she resumes removing her make up. “Do we need to stay here in the same room? There’s a lot of room here in the suite and we agreed yesterday that we will be staying on different room”.

 

“Because the butler will stay here, I just found out that they will have a free butler service when we check in. For sure, we will be the headline tomorrow if they knew that we will stay on different room.” He said as he removed his white sando exposing his chests.

 

“Hey! Go to the bathroom! Don’t remove your clothes here.” She shouted at him.

 

“Why? We’ve seen each other before and besides we’re married so what’s wrong with that. Are you shy of seeing my abs?” Jackson as he walks closer to her.

 

“Will you stop teasing me, go the bathroom now.” She shouted again.

 

Jackson didn’t argue with him and went inside the bathroom. She prepares the pajama set she’s going to wear tonight.

 

Thirty minutes have passed and Jackson went out of the bathroom. Youngji then went inside to change her clothes. She took a hot bath from the Jacuzzi tub and decided to stay longer. She thinks of her life now as she was having her bubble bath. She’s married to Jackson. What their parents want has finally come true. She reminisced the time that they were still together and happy. Back then, Jackson also promised that he will marry her. She still doesn’t know about Min-ah that time. Until now, she still can’t understand what really happened. At a speed of light, Jackson forgot about her.

 

Almost an hour passed and she went out of the bathroom. Jackson is lying on the other side of the bed sleeping. She felt relieved when she saw him sleeping already. She won’t think of a way anymore on how they have to avoid this night with the two of them on the same bed. She still feels tense and nervous every time she is close to him.

 

The following day, Jackson and Youngji left the hotel after they had their lunch. They went straight to their new house. Jackson gave Youngji the full authority to decide on the furniture, the color of the wall and ceiling, the wall papers, kitchen equipment and utensils and even the curtains and draping.

 

As they have agreed, two rooms in the upper floor belong to Jackson while the other room to Youngji. She let Jackson to arrange his bedroom and his music room while she organized the other room in the upper floor as mini gym. Instead of buying new gym equipment, she told him that they could combine their previous purchase and buy what they don’t have.  

 

 The lower floor consists of the minibar, the living room, tea room, dining and kitchen, guest room, mini study room and maids’ room. There is one common restroom in the floor while all bedrooms have its own bathroom.

 

She also does the shopping for the foods to be stocked on the fridge and other grocery items. He even give her a new credit card for the house expenses which she decline but he insists that she should get it as he is the man and he should be the one spending in the house.

 

They visit their parents’ houses after they unpacked their luggage. The next day, Jackson flew to Singapore for the Got7 World Tour while Youngji’s rehearsal for the play has started.

 

Youngji is busy chatting with a female crew and a female co-star of their play after the rehearsal ended when Jackson arrived in the theatre to pick her up. She received a call from him an hour ago, his plane has just landed that time. She told her that they need to come home since his brother has news for them. They have been married for a month already and Jackson just arrived from his concert in Macau. He’s been out of the country most of the time because of the Got7 world tour and comes home every three days. After his one day off he will fly away again for their next stop and he will be doing it for the next four months.

 

Jackson greeted everyone as soon as he went inside the theatr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter