OUR BLESSING

When We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

OUR BLESSING

 

As soon as she came back from Hawaii, Youngji has a busy schedule. Phantom of the Opera will have another round of shows since the first round is a sold out performance. Unlike the first 16 shows, they will be doing 10 shows in a span of two weeks. She was also asked to be a cover girl for Vogue Korea magazine December issue.

 

Though it wasn’t good the last time she saw Mino, they acted as if nothing happened. Mino still treats her differently and full of admiration while she treats him as a special friend. She hangs out with him and with the rest of the cast after performances. Jackson is still on tour and she didn’t receive a call from him. She only learned something about him through got7’s SNS posts or when her manager received a call from his manager daily. Before, she didn’t expect more from Jackson. They agreed that they both wanted separate lives. But after the night in Hawaii, she thought that somehow he will be different.  That he might give her time or at least call her once in a while but more than a week have passed and she didn’t received even one missed call from him. It was upsetting especially when she knows that Jackson is in the same place with Min-ah. She never thought that she will have engaged in weird relationship like this.

 

It was Saturday afternoon when Youngji arrived at JFK airport together with the Vogue Korea team. She will be staying in US for four nights and five days. They stroll at the streets of Manhattan, the Empire State building, Time Square and some other attractions in New York as part of the scenery.

 

They were on their fourth day when they finished the magazine shoot. Tomorrow, they will return to Korea.  It was Tuesday afternoon when they transfer at the Plaza Hotel, the same hotel where Got7 is currently staying. Since, the crew knew that Jackson is in the same hotel as them, they suggested for Youngji to stay in the same room as Jackson and surprised him. If they are a normal couple, the idea is sweet and amazing, but since they are different so it was hard for her to do it.

 

Youngji opened the room Jackson is staying only to find out that he us not inside. They don’t have a concert that night and it was his free time too. She decided to go to the coffee shop in the hotel to have some drink. She ordered mango juice since her stomach is not feeling well and drinking coffee will make it worse. She’s been under the sun for the past few days and she’s losing her appetite but she didn’t care for it. She’s been in the coffee shop for ten minutes when JB entered and saw her. He sits with her and waits for his ordered coffee.

 

“Did Jackson know that you’re here?’ JB asked.

 

“Nope! It was meant to be a surprised. But looks like he can’t be seen anywhere?” Youngji jokingly replied.

 

“We went to Time Square this morning but we parted after lunch. I saw him with Rapmon, do you want me to call him?” JB asked again.

 

“It’s ok. I think he’s busy and I don’t want to interrupt him. How are you JB? I haven’t seen you in months and haven’t talked to you as well. I’m sorry for everything that happened before. I didn’t mean to do that.”  Youngji said.

 

“No worries. I’m ok and as you can see I’m doing better. I don’t have a girlfriend, you didn’t ask but I still say it. What happened to us are in the past but that is one of the most beautiful memory that I will treasure. I know you cared for me but I also know that you won’t look at me as much as how you see Jackson. That’s why when I learned that both of you need to pretend that you are in a relationship I didn’t complain. I give way especially when you have to marry him because I know that he is your happiness. I just hope that he makes you happy.” JB said as he stares at her.

 

“How sweet if you? Don’t worry, I’m happy with him. We are just busy nowadays. You know your tour and I have my play.”

 

“But the irony is, you have a play with your exboyfriend and he’s staying here in New York with his girlfriend. Your relationship with each other is weird. The public doesn’t know about it but you can’t hide it from me.” JB continues.

 

“Mino and I are friends. I treated him like how I treated you. Jackson and him fought before, not fists fight. Jackson was annoyed of him when he saw Mino holding my hand in the wrap up party. That was the first time I saw him so mad because of me. I thought he’s jealous but he only said that I was tarnishing his name. I guess I can’t hide that fact to you. You know him to well and until now I am having a hard time on figuring his attitude.”  

 

“That’s him being jealous. I know he likes you so much. He just doesn’t know how to end it with Min-ah. They’ve been together for years and Min-ah was with him when he’s starting.”  JB assures her.

 

“I know how much he treasures Min-ah and I don’t mean to replace her in his life. It’s just that lately it’s very tiring.”

 

“For now, all I can say is to wait and the right time will come. For sure Jackson is not wasting his time here. He will find a way to end it with Min-ah.” JB said.

 

“If he has a plan of ending it with her.” Youngji said.

 

They’ve been chatting for more than 30 minutes when a familiar couple entered the coffee shop.

 

It was Min-ah who first saw Youngji and JB. She asked Jackson to approach them. Jackson smiled when he saw her but turned to fierce look when he saw JB sitting next to her.

 

Jackson gave her a quick peck on the lips, this was the first time he did that in front of JB. Youngji was flustered on how Jackson greeted her.

 

“You didn’t say you’ll be transferring in this hotel?” Jackson said as he sits in front of Youngji. JB is sitting beside Youngji that time and Min-ah sits beside Jackson fronting JB.

 

“I was about to surprised you in your room but I was the one surprised when you’re not there.” Youngji said.

 

“I went out with Rapmon and Min-ah. Did you finish the magazine shoot?” Jackson asked. He knows Youngji’s schedule from his manager.

 

“Yes, we’ll be back in Korea tomorrow.” Youngji softly said.

 

“Are you sick Youngji, you doesn’t look well?” Min-ah asked.

 

“I have an upset stomach this morning and maybe it’s because of the weather” Youngji answered.

 

“I think it will be better if you take a rest. You should accompany her in your room Jackson” Min-ah suggested.

 

“Thanks Min-ah! I can go first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter