An Opportunity

When We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

An Opportunity

 

Although not in a rush, Youngji drinks her coffee while changing her clothes. She has a meeting with the big boss of a famous agency and she doesn’t want to be late. She looked at the alarm clock on her bedside table while drying her body with a towel. Its fifteen minutes past seven in the morning and her meeting is at ten. It’s still early but she doesn’t want to take the risk of heavy traffic.

 

She’s been staying in US for five years and she just came back yesterday. She got an offer immediately to be part of a small cable production drama in the US. Her role is not significant but she still accepted the offer as a stepping stone for her career. When she was a child she wants to be a famous singer and an actress that’s the reason she took up theater arts at the famous Korean Academy of Film Arts. She was an achiever, she graduated valedictorian when she was in elementary but when in high school she received the second place. She graduated magna laude when she’s in college.

 

She’s excited to be back in her country. She missed her parents a lot. She wasn’t able to come home during her five year stay in the US so her parents visit her once a year. She looked at the mirror and slightly she felt proud of herself. She has a beautiful face and a nice body the reason why a lot of men falls for her. But she wasn’t able to have any serious relationship. Before she left for US she thought that maybe she could found the guy that she wants to be with but it didn’t pursue. It ended before it hasn’t started.

 

Exactly nine in the morning when she arrived in the building. She decided to go to the coffee shop across the street while waiting for her meeting. Ten minutes before ten, she stands up and cross the street, ride the elevator and press the level 23 where the meeting will be held.

 

“Hi! I’m Heo Youngji. I have a meeting with Mr. Park Jinyoung at 10am.” She said while smiling to the receptionist of JYPE.

 

“Good morning Ms. Heo! You may proceed in the boardroom. They’re waiting for you.” The receptionist smiled back.

 

She walks straight to the boardroom and open the door. There are five persons inside, sitting in the middle is Mr. Park Jinyoung the CEO of JYPE, on the right of Mr. Park is Mr. Park Joonhyung Vice Chairman and former artist, next to Mr.Joonhyung is Mr. Ok Taecyeon director of JYPE and a former artist also. On the left of Mr.Park is Mr. Jung Jihoon or mostly known as Rain when he’s still active as an artist but decided to be part again of JYPE as a director and sitting next to him is Wang Jackson, most famous member of famous JPYE band group Got7.

 

She knows all of the people inside but what caught her attention is the person sitting at the left most. So he’s famous now that’s what she thought. She knew that man the most. Their living in the same neighborhood and their houses are just beside each other. When she graduated valedictorian in elementary, he was the salutatorian. And when she graduated as salutatorian in high school he’s the valedictorian. They are classmates in college and both received the magna laude award. He’s rich, he’s intelligent, he’s handsome, his personality was dazzling but he’s cold with her. And the man is Wang Jackson.

 

“Good morning Ms. Heo Youngji. Please take your seat.” JYP said to her pointing at the chair opposite him.

 

“Thank you Mr. Park!” she respond.

 

“As you may know, the reason we invited you here is because of our offer. We understand that you’re quite interested since you came back here in Korea to personally hear what we could offer you. Our Got7 is very famous now especially the member Jackson who’s also in here. We ran a background check on you and found out that you’re classmates with him since elementary. We also heard that you did great in your drama in US. We are planning to venture into drama more and since Jackson is quite popular he will also be one of the actors. For the female cast, we want a fresh look, someone who hasn’t been seen most of the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter