Episode 7

✨Dream High 3✨ •

Episode seven ♦

romance on set

Jonah's POV

"Hi!!!! So for PR1ME TV today, we are going to where I'm shooting my CF!" I announced, while he was in the car. It has been some time since the members have been going back to school regularly and their attendance and exam and assesment results have been very good.

 

Today, I was alone. All the other members were at school except for myself. I got a Chicken and Pizza CF to film today and so the company decided to give me a day to shoot for the CF! hurrah!



"Manager-nim say high!!!" I turned the camera around to the manager, who was driving next to me. (and yes, since I was the only one in the car, I was sitting in the front seat.)

"uh- hi... Jonah, I'm driving right now! stop disturbing." the manager replied

"oh fine... so today I'm going to a set in Incheon to film for XX Chicken and Pizza store! Honestly, I couldn't wait for this filming because i get to eat lots of yumming chicken and pizza! I hope they let me eat lots and i also hope it tastes good! So what do you guys think!? should i try to sneak some chicken or pizza for the other members to eat. I know Jiseok would love some chicken!"

 

"AIYA! Jonah you talk to much!"

"haha well manager, i must satisfy my fans by talking alot so they can hear my voice!"

*sighs* "we are almost there"

"we are almost there guys!!" I said to the camera "Were almost there, but we are not there yet! So as I was saying, the other members are still at school hahahaha! I wonder what they are doing right now!?! What do you think they are doing guys!? Anyways, I'm supposed to have dance class with Ahri and Jiseok right now."

"Jonah, we are here!"

"Oh great!! Okay guys, I'll see you when I get inside!"

 

I finished the clip there and turned off the camera before giving it to our manager. He put the camera in his backpack and got out of the car as he swung the bag behind his back. 

I also got out of the car and closed the door before hearing the clicking sound of the manager locking the car. 

Even before entering the building, i could see cameras set up outside of the glass window of the set. I was brought to the back to get dressed and hair and makeup done.

After that i was given my script and also instructions on what to do in the filming. As i was reading it, I found instructions for a female. Jisoo, Kim Jisoo

I've heard of that name before... a YG trainee, the really pretty one and also the one with a lot of CFs done. despite her still being a trainee. I memorised the plot and the jist of what I was suppose to say.

 

Suddenly, I heard a door close from behind me. I turned around to see Jisoo come out of her styling room, ready to flim. It was like a drama, her entrance that is.

Her perfect hair swooshed when she stepped out from the door. Her face shined as she looked up. I think... I think... I've fallen in.. ahhhhhh! Quick wheres the vlogging camera! I need to distract my self from her.

I went to my manager and he said to be quick because the fliming was beginningn soon. Then she looked at me... But just like what she did to everyone she bowed and introduced herself.

 

"Hi, I'm Jisoo!!" the lovely noona chimed

"h-h-hi, its jo-jonah!" I replied and bowed back. 

 

I looked at her face in awe as she smiled back and without noticing i dropped and smashed our vlogging camera on the hard tiled floor. 

 

"oh no! your camera" she bent down to pick the 3 pieces up, luckly the memory card wasnt damaged so the footage shot prior wasnt lost. As she passed the pieces... she touched my hand.... oh my what do i do >_<

"oh th-thanks." I got red from the embrassment... she looked away shyly

"thats okay. you should be more careful next time."

"yeah..." Manager then cam over and took the pieces away then the director of the CF cued us to begin filming.

 

During the filming I find that Jisoo and I had really nice chemistry, and I'm not saying this because I like her but i find that we can read eachother pretty well. During the break too, i find that we have lots in common such as be both like hip hop, sashimi and Japan! I think she felt the same way too.

 

"And cut!" the director said. it was i final scene

"WOOHOO! Great job everyone!" most of the people said that kind if stuff once we finished. I was pretty upset that it was finished. Even though we spent a long morning and afternoon all the way to the evening to finish all the fliming, i enjoyed eating all the chicken and pizza and especially hanging out with Jisoo.

 

"Hey! Jisoo!" called out to her

"Yes Jonah?" she replied

"ah I was wondering if you wanted to hangout some time?"

"oh... I'm pretty busy training" I felt disheartened after hearing that, but thats right, a debut is really important. "but i can give you my kakao to tell you when i might have some free time! And we can also keep in touch that way!"

"great!" we exchanged contacts and waved good bye. 

 

I got into the car and was being driven back to our dorm. During the ride my phone beeped. It was Jisoo.

-Are you going back to your dorm now? I have to go back to training :(

-Yes I am. Train well, I'll be looking forward to seeing you again and your debut!

-okay *heart emoticon* have a good night

-you too *heart emoticon*

 

I smiled goofly at my phone as we continued our ride home.

 

I unlocked our door and found our members sitting on the couch, being lazy as usual. Lucy and Becky were on their phones texting away, Ahri was holding the TV remote while intensely watching the TV with Haneul watching whatever she was watching. Then there's Jiseok... battleing with packet of honey butter chips, trying to pour all of it in his mouth.

I sighed, but this is why i love my group so much. Just average kids, but with musical talent.

 

"Hey Jonah!! Just in time dude!" Haneul said

"Just in time for what?" i asked

"Oh! Just in time to watch our episode of weekly idol!" Lucy chimed in as she put her phone down and turned to the TV

"Yup! its finally aired!" Ahri said

"Awesome!" I said and took a seat inbetween Jiseok and Becky, taking a chip from Jiseok

"oi!"

"Come on Jiseok, are you really going to eat that all by your self in one sitting!!!??!?!?!?" Becky asked

"Fine...." He replied as he passed the packet to inbetween myself and becky."

"Shush its starting!" Ahri said.

 

"JuGan IDOL!!!" the TV speakers blared. Hyeong Don and Defcon where on the screens at the moment doing their usual comedic intro.

 

"So dude, I heard you broke our camera." Becky whispered to me. Aish! Even Becky knows. "how'd u do that? I mean, its a pretty good camera." How embrassing, I can't say that it was because I was staring at a girl infront of our leader.

"Well I tripped and fell backwards so i was swinging my arms and you know... thats when it hit the floor." I lied

"HAHAHAHA!" she laughed "so did you manage to get some of that on camera?"

"oh no, It wasnt on." i lied again.

"Oh well... we'll get a new one, and hopefully a more durable one. Oh yeah, and next time, be more careful! Cameras aren't cheap ya know." she said

"yes, i know"

 

"Now lets get todays guests in!" Hyeong Don said. We watched the TV screen, us walking into the simple white set. "brasaljfohallalalala" Hyeong Don and Defconn said to us, signalling for us to do your introduction

"1..2..3" Becky began "not odd, not even, annyeonghaseyo PRIME ibnida!" we said in unison

 

"Oh my gosh! Is that how my hair really looks like when i bow down!?!?!" Lucy exclaimed. We all laughed at her cute comment as we continued to watch our broadcast.

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAHHH!!!!!! 

Originally this was going to be Ahri's turn but I decided to release it next because its jonah's bday today. (Ahri's one is already written before, but i did an emergancy chapter of Jonah just to celebrate his birthday... even though the chapter has nothing to do with his birthday)

 

since Ahri and Jonah swapped, it was originally Ahri's end of chapter where the group is  watching weekly idol and jonah's beginning will be the continued. now Ahri's chap will have the rest of the Weekly idol stuff.