Episode 3

✨Dream High 3✨ •

Episode three ♦

Back

(ASC filming, Jonah's POV)

Today we did our filming for our first ever live broadcast After School Club! Of course I was really excited for this filming because this show is pretty different from your regular Korean show that groups promote themselves on. 

"uh.. ha-ee, I'm PR1ME's Haneul! Nice too meet yoo." Haneul greeted the camera

"wooh! Haneul!" Kermin said together

"Hi everybody! I'm PR1ME's youngest member Lucy!!" said Lucy

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ha-ee I'm Peu-Ra-Im's (<--PR1ME in korean accent) dreamy Dancer, Jiseok!" Jiseok said

"Hello, I'm PR1ME's Jonah, and i taught Jiseok how to say that" /laughs/I just had to say that

"yeah... Hi, I'm PR1ME's leader Becky." Becky said

"... and finally..." Kevin pointed to Ahri

"Hey everyone, I'm PR1ME's fierce angel C.A!" Ahri said

**pretty please corner**

"Jiseok oppa, can you please do a girl group dance" Kevin read the tweet

"girl group??" Jiseok questioned. Poor guy, i thought

The MCs got Jiseok to the stand at the front of the film set. Jiseok awkwardly stood there and then EXID sunbae-nim's song blasted out from the speakers.

where do you live, do you live alone...

Jiseok began dancing, receiving lots of positive reaction from the MCs. I laughed along with the rest of the group. I turned around and saw our live audience behind through the screen were also giggleing happily.

**hangouts**

I loved the hangouts. Being able to see fans from all over the world was really nice. 

"So do you have any requests or questions for PR1ME?" Eric asked the girl on hangouts. Her name was Sarah and she was from Malaysia.

"um... yeah. Could Lucy sing a song in a language other than Korean?"

"Oh! Sure!" she replies

Of course Lucy sang her song nicely. It was in Chinese so i couldn't understand what she was saying, but whatever it was, it sounded very good.

We had our next corner which was ASC got talent. Haneul sang a song and played his guitar to go with his vocals. Jiseok and Becky  did a dance routine together. It was like street dance, using lots of techniques that we have learnt such as pop 'n' lock. Lucy showed her skipping skill and did lots of tricks with the skipping rope. Ahri and I did a rap together.

In the end Lucy won with her skipping and won a prize which was god knows what. Becuase it was really random.

We had more hangouts, more requests that were done and more quiz questions that were answered. The hour definately passed by quickly. I really hope we would come back again to this show soon.

[ ♦ ] 

(few days later, Ahri's POV)

I stood there nervously with my members some side by side, some infront. We had high expectations, coming from Dream Entertainment (and they expected us to do well too). This was the stage of M net Mcountdown and the wait for MCs Key, Jungshin, Jr and BamBam to announce this weeks number one felt like hours instead of seconds. 

"And the final score is..." BamBam finally said

"neh, congratudations PR1ME!!" the four MCs said together. 

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't even believe we were in the running for first place let alone win it. Once again everything felt like it became slow motion. I felt a tear of joy streak down my cheek but i couldnt let anymore out since it will ruin my makeup. Becky accepted the trophy, bowed and said a thank you speech. She said it holding back her tears as well, being very thankful for the win.

"We are very greatful on being able to win for our debut song, this win means a lot to us. I would like to thank everyone that made this possible, to our loving families and friends and of course my members too."

I saw that Haneul was tearing up as well and Jiseok was jumping up and down trying to get him to stop crying. Becky passed the mic to me.

"I would like thank our CEO, the rest of our company, our manager, our stylists, our friends, our families, our teachers AND OF COURSE OUR FANS!" i said to the mic.

I turn to  my left and smiled, to see that Jonah and Lucy had happy and cheeryful faces on them. 

"L1FE SARANGHAEYO everyone KAMSAHAMIDA!" Jonah yelled.

The MCs concluded the show and our winning song started playing for the encore stage. As expected Jiseok and Jonah did silly things. They danced and sang other members parts and made the stage amusing.

We left the stage and prepared to celebrate! We began by going to our favourite pork belly restaurant. NYAM NYAM NYAM was all i heard from the rest of the members. We all had a good meal.

During the dinner Lucy was on her twitter to post a selca that we took together. 

"Oh my gosh!! Unniee!!" she tapped my shoulder "Look!!"

I looked over to her screen to find that #PR1ME1stwin was trending on twitter

"This is amzing guys!

[ ♦ ] 

(No one's POV)

Excellent! The CEO thought as he was looking through the weekly report the Vice President has given him. 

"PR1ME has achieved number 1! Wonderful!"

Throughout the Dream Ent building, there were lots of praises for PR1ME's progress. This wasnt the first time that an artist from Dream got a win on their debut, however it is still a very high achievement only the top can do.

"well... i guess they should be heading back to school soon, since they've done a fair bit of promotion" he sighed to himself

[ ♦ ] 

(sunday, in the car returning to the dorm after schedual. Jiseok POV)

"I'm sorry kids, its just how we have to roll." Our manager said to us. I sat next to Lucy and it felt like she flinched for a second

Another weekend of promotions finish and we've peaked our popularity. All of us were tried yet happy... until our manager brought us back to reality and said that we will be starting school tommorrow. I sank in my seat not wanting to pepare for school. 

Sinking down made me into an uncomfortable position with my seatbelt. I brought my self up, thinking that going back to school after a while is for the better. I turn around and i see Lucy not being her calm self. I was just about ask Lucy what was wrong until...

"OH MY GAWDDDD... 싫어!!!! (<-- I DON"T WANT TO!!)" Jonah whined suddenly.

"Who does?" Haneul replied

"Come on guys, lets think about the good things, We'll get an education, have a good image and get to see our friends and teachers again." I said. In the corner of my eye i saw Lucy flinch again as i said the last comment

"Yes, that's true." Ahri agreed

This time i turned to Lucy again in attempt to cheer her up instead until... you guessed it, Jonah. He started laughing out of the blue.

Jonah was sitting next to Becky and began talking pictures and recording as she fell alseep on the car, slightly snoring. Haneul began giggleing along and even Lucy chuckled slightly, holding back her laugh, knowing that it was rude.

"uh! Jonah!  Stop..." Ahri, being the mature one, ordered

"fine..." Jonah said as he put the camera down.

Becky seemed to have slept through the whole converstation starting from after the manager announced that we were going back to school. She isn't even one of the deepest sleepers in our group so she must have been very tired. 

[ ♦ ] 

(No ones POV)

The members got back into their dorms and sat in the living room to eat some food as they didn't have dinner. There was a pot of ramen noodles sitting in the middle of a circle the members formed, next to their couch. 

"how do all of you feel going back to school after our hiatus from it?" Jiseok asked the group. 

"Just whatever..." Jonah said as he slurped his noodles

"Not bad, i think its great going back." Ahri said

The group continued to eat their noodles for a while.

"Hey! We should do a filming for our youtube channel right now." Becky suggested

"Sure! Let's play a game." Jonah replied as he dashed to get the camera.

 

[ ♦ ] 

(Lucy's POV)

All of us went to our rooms to find that our manager had all our uniforms and all nessecary school suppiled already prepared. All of us should be very thankful to that guy.

But as I looked at my uniform my heart started to pump faster and faster. I didnt have some very good memories during school... But maybe Jiseok was right. We should all look on the bright things of going back to school. Fortunatly I've had lots of good memories in school with friends, teachers and moments during classes. 

"Lucy!" Becky said to me. She was already in her PJs, ready to go to sleep.

"you should get ready to go to sleep now, you've been standing there for a while."

"oh yeah, i should." i said as i went to the bathroom to prepare to go to bed.

[ ♦ ] 

(Haneul's POV)

*beep beep beep beeeep* 

I groaned and hit the alarm off and got out of bed.

"WAKE UPPP!!" i yelled to the other two. Jonah sat up from his bed, rubbing his eyes, as i laughed at his morning, makeup-less face. 

When i looked over to Jiseok, he was waving his arm in the air and groaning with an angry expression on his face. I think he was trying to slap me because i woke him up, and not gonna lie, I kind of got scared since he is a big sleeper. But the funny thing was, by the time he did attemp to slap me, i was already on the other side of the room.

I finished my morning routine and began getting dressed in my uniform. I got dressed, and straightened my tie one last time before checking on the other members. 

Jonah began getting dressed while Jiseok was still struggling in bed. 

"Jonah! Get Jiseok out of bed." i told the boy

"No! Do you want me to die? Jiseok is just as bad as Ahri." he replied. Well i actually think he isn't as bad as Ahri, but never the less, Jonah still declined.

I sighed and walked over to Jiseok's bed. 

"Hey, Jiseok. If you wake up and get ready within 7 minutes, we can get tteokbbeokki before we arrive to school." i tried too bribe him. The next thing he likes after sleeping is street food.

"K, I'm up." Jiseok immediately jolted up from his bed and dashed to the bathroom.

"That was the cleanest wake up Jiseok call we have ever had." Jonah said to me

[ ♦ ] 

(Becky's POV)

I have my first day off today! Hmmm what should i do?

I was checking to see if Lucy's uniform was neat and straight before she head out.

"Have a good day!" i said to Lucy 

"Thanks" she smiled.

Both of us walked out of our room and saw Ahri come out of he room too, only to see that she was wearing a hoddie that was out of uniform.

"You know Ms Hong is really picky on uniform." I said to Ahri

"Yeah, and?" Ahri replied

"If she sees you in that hoodie, she'll give you a week worth of Lunch time detention."

"Ugh! But i hate the school blazer!" she whined "Don't worry, I'm one of Ms Hong's best students

"So was I but trust me... I got lots of detention for being out of uniform, plus its not just her."

"Fine..." Ahri shuffled back into her room to change into her school blazer.

"and with 40 seconds to spare, good job!" I heard Haneul's voice. He was talking to Jiseok as the 3 boys were coming out of their room.

I then heard a buzz from my phone. It was from our manager saying that he has the car already ready and is waiting for us.

"Alright, managers waiting, you guys have to go now." I said to them.

The members walked to the door and put their shoes on as they waved good bye.

"your so lucky that you finished school now." Jonah said "anyways, bye."

"bye." i waved back and the members disappeared from my sight as they walked into the elevator.

I smiled to myself as i lied down onto our couch. After staying still for a moment, i stood up and walked to the kitchen to get some snacks. Well we dont have that many snacks since we have to be on diets and all, but i found some nice things to eat.

I shoved some plain crackers into my mouth and the second I stepped out of the kitchen another text message arrived on my phone. This time, it was from a phone in our company.

The text message read:

Jung SeungEun, collage exams for this year will be coming up soon. I, on behalf of the company, would like you to study for that exam. Having an education will benefit for you and your career. Please take this into consideration.

...

...

WHATTTT!!???!?!??

F!@K THIS

[ ♦ ] 

(no one's POV)

nyam, nyam, nyam. Jiseok was happily eating his rice and fish cakes as the 5 of them walked through the door and onto school grounds. 

"*GASPS*" one of the female students said

"look! Jiseok oppa is back!

"did you see the celebrity car that those 5 came into school in? Wow they are such big stars now!" 

Of course there was lots of talk about the PR1ME members... but after the first 10 minutes or so, everything seemed back to normal.

As the group entered the school building, Jonah suddenly grinned and greeted someone, before rushing of with them. "hey JinHoon!!"

"oh! Minyoung-ah!" Haneul called and walked off too

"Ashley!!" Ahri called. "hye

"Hey, JiSeok!" a group called to their direction.

"oh hey, Dongwoon! Hyunjae!" he called back at them then turned to Lucy "sorry, I'll see ya later" and walked off to the group.

"oh... okay" Lucy replied faintly

****DUN DUN DUN, CLIFFHANGER OMF****

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] 

I'm so sorry for the delay of this chapter and that it may be pretty boring.

There will be probably no update next week and possibly also the week after so I've given a slightly longer update today:) I hope you like and I'm sorry, again.

 

Anyways, I find that i write a lot about the members while they are in the car...lol. I need to think of another place where all the members will be defintely together 

 

Family/friends/other and love interests will be coming up in the next chapter or so.

 

*PR1ME's fanclub name is L1FE

*PR1ME's fanclub colour is primary colours, red, yellow and blue.