Episode 4

✨Dream High 3✨ •

episode four ♦

troll like YG, but quality before quantity and speed

(Lucy's POV)

I sighed as the bell rang for first period and dragged myself to the classroom. Nothing has changed. I took my seat in the classroom. It was vocal lessons with Mr Park. 

"hey Lu!" A boy called

Lucy turned her head to the direction of the boy's voice. It was Park Chunhee, a classmate and fellow trainee at Dream Entertainment. Chunhee waved his hand to an empty seat next to him, signing for Lucy to sit next to him. Well... afterall, Lucy did seem a bit lost in the classroom.

"Thank you." Lucy said, as she took the seat.

"That's fine, it's strange going back to class after a while yeah?" Chunhee said with a smile

"Hmm, yeah, it sure is".

Lucy grew up in Canada being one of the kids who a few girls were jealous of. The same happened when she went to China. She was quite a QueenKa but moving to Korea to persue her dream was no match for popularity. 

Lucy rested her chin on her hand and began a thought. What if she never left China, how different would PR1ME be?

"Okay Class!" Mr Park said snapped Lucy back to paying attention into his class. "Today we will be practising a our vocals through traditional Korean folk songs.

"I hate singing folk songs..." Chunhee mumbled just loud enough for only Lucy to hear. 

"You'll be fine" Lucy said to him. 

Mr Park handed our sheets with lyrics to all of the students and then turned the song on as the class began to sing...

[ ♦ ] ~Meanwhile~ [ ♦ ] 

(Ahri's POV)

"AND HE SCORES!!!" Jonah yelled as he kicked an empty and crushed drink bottle inbetween two chairs. His distinct voice hit my ears and i cringed.

Jiseok laughed and cheered and clapped as the two where playing a game of "soccer" in our dance classroom along with a few other classmates. 

"WILL YOU TWO STOP IT!" I yelled, making the whole class flinch... whoops.

"Fine, party-pooper" Jonah complained

"Come on Ahri, we're just having a bit of fun, afterall the teacher ain't even here yet." Jiseok said to me

"I'll go and check to see if our teacher is coming." Jonah said

"I'll come too" Jiseok joined.

I held a poker face as I watched the two go out to the corridor. 

"Hey Jiseok, say cheese!" Jonah said as he pulled out his phone and took a selfie.

"OH! The teachers here!" Jiseok saw the teacher coming from the other end of the corridor in the corner of his eye making him and Jonah dash back into the classroom and Jonah put his phone away.

"KIDS! Sorry I'm late everyone! I had a bit of a problem with some work in the the teachers staffroom." It was Ms Goo, our dance teacher at Kirin Arts.

Jiseok, Jonah and I are in the same class for dance and thats what they had for their first class. 

"Now class, please assemble into your usual positions, we'll be learning a new dance routine today!" Ms Goo said to the class

"Ugh... here we go again" Jonah complained quietly

"Quit complaining will you. Do well in class, graduate and no more school, okay?" I lectured him

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know."

The rest of the lesson went by smoothly, well, except for the fact that Jiseok got a bit uncomfortable while all the girls would stare at him while he does his sleek dance moves...

[ ♦ ] ~Meanwhile~ [ ♦ ] 

(Haneul's POV)

"Now class, today we will be learning how to play western country music" Miss Jin, my guitar teacher said to the class.

I sat with Angeline Kim, trainee and good classmate, Kim Minyoung, my good friend, and a few others as we had our guitar music lesson for my first class back at school. Guitar wasn't very popular in the school, well at least in my year, so we didn't have many students and it was a pretty quiet class

"Hey Haneul, how is it being an idol now?" Minyoung asked me "I'm so happy for my good friend to be famous!" 

"It is VERY tireing. But also enjoyable." I replied

"UH! Minyoung and Haneul! Please stop talking in class and pay attention!" Miss Jin said.

"neh!" Minyoung said and slightly bowed

"Ye sangsaeng-nim. Sorry." I bowed my head and almost fell off my chair.

I need to stop this habit...

Miss Jin went on and on about the history of Western Country music. She tought the class on it's formation, popularity, its style and more.

She finally went on to teaching how to play the Western Country style music on the acoustic guitar.

"Now I'll be handing you all a piece and expect you to learn and practice it. I'll be greatful if all of you can show me your skills in tomorrows lesson."

I strummed my guitar happily along with everyone else and followed our teachers instructions.

With that, the class continued to learn our piece of music.

[ ♦ ] ~Meanwhile~ [ ♦ ] 

(Becky's POV)

"ahh... What to do what to do." I sat in our dorms couch in the living room and sighed. All the rest of the members have gone to school and i was in the dorm by myself.

Hmm i wonder what our manager is doing, now that he has part of a day off.

Maybe I should study for the collage exam that I'm supposed to take. Nah, I dont even know what I'll be tested on, I'll wait for our manager, or someone else in the company to get back to me with more information.

Hmm maybe i should go to a cafe...

With that thought in mind, i jumped off the couch and got ready to go out to a local cafe. 

I hummed as i walked down the street and into the cafe. I ordered and payed a caffe americano and I took a seat in the cosy cafe. My order arrived and i took my phone out flipping through instagram.

As i was scrolling through my feed, I saw a photo that Jonah posted of him and Jiseok in one of the corridors of Kirin. The corridor brought back memories...

...My family came over to Korea to visit me  last year at Kirin. My brother Jayden wanted to visit the school so he came for a visit to Kirin one day. The second he entered the school grounds, girls went head over heels for him.

It was quite entertaining actually. Jayden said he liked the school decor and also our uniforms. There was something about that particular corridor that Jonah and Jiseok took the photo in.

In that corridor, there was a girl who i heard, spread a rumour that Jayden was actually my boyfriend who I've been with since being in the States. Haha, no, no, no. Of course they felt stupid and had rediculously funny faces when they realised that he was actually my brother...

"Oh... excuse me." A light and delicate voice hit my ears and i snapped out of mt flashback

"hi, there" i replied

"Are you Becky from PR1ME? I'm a huge fan! Can i take a picture?" The girl said

"Sure." I smiled.

[ ♦ ] 

(Jiseok's POV)

"Bye oppa! We'll see you tomorrow!" I group of girls waved to me and i suddenly got disgusted shivers down my back.

"yeah.... sure." I replied and dashed off to Jonah who was already at the front gate, but i think he had to deal with his own fangirl problems not so long ago in the day.

"Hey Jonah! Wait up!" I called out to him. 

He turned his shoulder and then turned back ahead. Not so far from him was our car with our manager in it waitng for us. Without immediately realising, Jonah ran super quickly towards the our car and got himself the from seat.

DAMN IT! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.

I sighed and Haneul soon caught up with me and we walked together to the car. Lucy and Ahri were already there sitting in the middle seats, leaving Haneul and I at the back.

I wonder what we will be having for dinner today...

"Hey Manager-nim, are we going to have anything special for dinner today?" Ahri asked, as if she read my mind.

"Hmmm, unfortunatly no. See if there are any leftovers in your fridge, if not, go buy some groceries or call me to go buy them."

"Aww okay." She replied

"So kids, how was your day?" Our manager asked now that we were all seated and the manager started to drive.

"grotbulosoh" all of us said something at once.

"One at a time please, I didn't get any of that." 

[ ♦ ] 

(Jonah's POV)

I pushed our door open and walked into our dorm, with the rest of the members behind me, with Haneul closing the door as he was the last one in.

"Hey Becky!" I said

"Sup..." she mumbled as her face was basically planted onto her phone

"Unnie! Tomorrow we are going to film for running man!" Lucy said to her

"Really!? That's great!"

"But manager-nim said that it will be our last filming in a while." Lucy said as she sat down next too Becky

"Aww that's okay." She repiled.

I walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water and so did Ahri but she went to go check the cupboard instead.

"HEY! Who ate all my sweets?" She asked.

"I saw you eat the last one this morning, Ahri..." I replied to her

"Oh...Whoops."

*Buzz buzz*

We all got a text from our manager: I'll be waking you up at 6am for our running man filming tomorrow. You kids won't being going to school BUT WE MUST GO THE DAY AFTER.

We all groaned, but its for the better.

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] 

I think I deserve to die under a rock... since it seemed like I've been living under one anywyas.

 

but i hope you liked the chapter.

 

I have more plans, so please look forward to it :)