Episode 5

✨Dream High 3✨ •

Episode 5 ♦

More than just running mates

(Becky's POV)

I woke up as i felt our car coming to a halt. We arrived at our filming location for running man and I slept our whole trip here. Well... it wasnt my fault, the boys were watching TV until very late last night and it disrupted my sleep. Haneul and Jonah mangaged to keep awake and energetic after drinking a cup or two of coffee this morning while Jisook seemed a bit drowsy. Ahri tapped on Jiseok's shoulder as the rest of us got out of the car.

I heard a few bickering lines coming from the car, i presume it was Jisook, Ahri and sleep...

We walked to the production crew and our manager said he will be watching with the crew as we filmed. The PDs gave us mics to clip on and commands on how to make our introduction as well as whats expected on the show. 

 

"PR1ME! Please stand behind the paper over there and then punch and step through it on my cue when we begin your introduction at filming." One of the PDs told us.

"neh" we replied

 

The set was clean and pretty, there wasnt really much of a theme to this weeks episode.

 

"Has the other group arrived yet?" I heard the main PD ask one of the intern PDs

"No, but their manager texted and said that they are arriving in 5 minutes" the intern said.

"Alright, thats fine, we are on schedual today."

 

Oh, awesome, theres more guests today, well that explains the second paper curtain that was next to our! I wonder who we'll be filming with. And with that in mind, I approached our manager and asked him.

 

"ahh... I'm not sure... but you should go back to your position" He replied but he was really busy looking on one of the roads.

"Ah! He's here!" Manager suddenly exclaimed.

"who?" i asked, but he was already gone, running to the roads direction.

 

I looked over to see Kim Jong Kook coming out of his car, ready to film with us. Quickly, I ran back to where i was positioned behind the paper curtain. 
 

"Just step behind there please" i heard the same PD who told us to stand behind our curtain tell to someone else.

 

I looked over to behind the curtain next to ours to see a mix of GOT7 and Twice. I saw Nahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu with JB, Youngjae and... Mark! Awesome! Mark and my brother and classmates and best friends back in the states, so I've seen him a lot when i was younger.

When Twice and GOT7 saw us, they came over and we greeted each other. I said hi to Mark after i greeted everyone else and we shared a hug, however the other members didn't seem to have noticed... We went back to our positions behind our curtains, waiting for filming to start

I couldn't see but i could here the voices of Yoo Jaesuk, Gary, Lee Gwangsoo, Song Jihyo, Haha then Ji Suk Jin arrive and step infront of our curtains.

Yoo Jaesuk started the filming with him greeting the camera. The cast chatted and bickered as soon as the camera rolled. 

 

"Its a lovely winters day isn't it!?" He exclaimed after her finished the introduction

 

It was a nice day for a winter, the weather was slightly chilly but there was very little wind and a good day for a winters walk.

 

"anyways, lets get our guests in!" He continued. The PD cued us to smash our paper first. 

"OMO!!" some of the cast expressed in shock after seeing us come out from behind them. Then the GOT7 and TWICE team smashed their paper and the crew turned their heads towads them and some OMO-ed again.

"Welcome!! PR1ME!! Welcome Twice and GOT7!!" the cast greeted.

 

"1...2...3" i began "Not odd not even, we are PR1ME! annyeonghaseyo, PR1ME ibnida!" we said in sync

"Come and get it GOT7! annyeonghaseyo GOT7 ibnida!"

"One in a million! annyeonghaseyo TWICE ibnida!"

"wahhhhh" the RM cast clapped and cheered.

and with that be began the filming

 

"You know, i really like PR1ME!" Kim Jongkook suddenly said "their manager is so cute! Just then, he came up to me like 'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm PR1ME's manager and I'm a big fan, can we take a selca?' So we took the selca!"

We all bursted laughing, but how embarassing, manager-nim.

The main PD then told us that today is going to be called 3- way mission. We will be split into 3 teams but Yoo Jaesuk will be the MC and not be in a team. There will be two missions were we have to win in order to get the advantage in the final mission. 

The teams went: Team Seok-Ha: Seokjin, Haha, YoungJae, Nayeon, Lucy and Jiseok, Team Ji-Kook: Jihyo, Jongkook, Mark, Chaeyoung, Ahri and Haneul and Team Gae-Kwang: Gary, Kwangsoo, JB, Tzuyu, Jonah and myself.

 

"MISSION START!"

 

*fast forward to nearly the end of the last mission*

 

I was sitting in the 'jail' with almost everyone. Our last mission was actually bell hide and seek name tag elimination! And i sit here becuase well... i got eliminated by Youngjae and HaHa. At least I did better than Jiseok, who got eliminated first by JongKook hahahaha. Sitting next to JB in the jail got us talking a lot. We have quite a bit in common and not to mention his looks are asdfghjkl... 

The first mission my team won and we got an advantage in the second mission but team Ji-Kook won that one. Now we are sitting here with only Jongkook and Ahri against Tzuyu left. Poor little girl Tzuyu is my teams last hope.

Soon the three of them came into our jail with Ahri holding Tzuyu's name tag. Song Jihyo, Mark, Chaeyoung and Haneul stood up and cheered as team Ji-kook won. The rest of us clapped and waited for what the prize was. 

Everyone on the team received a small blue velvet box and as they opened it, a shiny gold R pin was in it. Of course Song Jihyo- unnie gets the gold prizes. 

"Congratulations!" Yoo Jaesuk said and all of us applauded again. "and thank you to our PR1ME, GOT7 and TWICE for joining us today!"

With that we concluded our running man filming and we all had to go back home.

The rest of PR1ME were ahead of me and i was about to run to the front of the pack to get my front seat until...

 

"Hey.." JB called from behind. I stopped my track immediately and turned around as my heart began to thumb just a tad bit faster. 

"uh... hi!" i replied

"Had fun today?"

"Yeah! loads!"

"Thats good. How about we hang out again some time?"

"Sure!" and with that, we exchanged numbers.

 

"Hey love birds! HURRY I WANT TO GET HOME AND SLEEP!!" I heard Ahri scream at me.

 

"I'll see you soon then!" I said to JB and he nodded before i turned my heel and speed walked to our car. I didn't get my front seat (Ahri took it) but getting JB's number is worth way more than that seat

 

"all ready guy?" our manager asked 

"neh" 

 

"Aren't you tired Becky?" Lucy asked. Truthfully, i was really tired, but i got a sudden high of excitment after hearing from JB.

"Yes I am, lets go home and sleep well since we have school tomorrow, unlike last night." I rolled my eyes at the boys direction. 

"Hey! don't blame me! It was Jonah and Jiseok who wanted to watch the TV!" Haneul defended 

We laughed...

 

*end of episode 5*

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] 

i won't make a list of excuses for how long this look...

 

Whole chapter is in Becky's POV, she is the main today ~~

others will become the main, in the next 5 chapters.

 

Guess who will be next~~

 

LOL and whats a fanfic without romance OTL