Episode 6

✨Dream High 3✨ •

Episode six ♦

Idk what to call this cute high school romance Sh.t

Haneul's POV

"YA!!! WHY ARE WE MISSING A HEAD!?" I heard Becky's voice from outside of my room. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up on my bed and then looked around. Jiseok and Jonah's beds empty and were already nicely made. I smelt fresh waffles and eggs as it lingers to my bedroom. Hmm... what time is it?

I turned to my bedside table to my clock to see... 8:10 AM ALREADY!! holy cow we had be be at school by 8:30. I jumped out of bed, grabbed my towel and dashed into the bathroom. 

I dashed towards the doorway to the dining table after washing up and getting dressed in uniform, to find all the other members gulping down their breakfast rapidly, ready to run out the door. Becky had a lunch box in her hand passed it to me.

 

"No time to eat it at the table, Haneul, so I packed you some extra food to eat it in the car or at school." Becky said

"AW thank you Becky!" She's such a caring leader. 

"Come on! We have to go! Manager- oppa is waiting!" Lucy called to all of as as she ran to the door

"Bye Becky!" Jiseok called has he left followed by Lucy and Ahri

"Thanks again Becky for the breakfast!" Jonah said as he left

"I'll see you this afternoon then!" i said as i left

"okay bye guys! Have fun at school!" Becky shouted.

 

We all got in the car and Jiseok took the front seat... damn it. I sat down by the window and next to Lucy as i opened my lunch box. Well... it didnt have lunch in it, it was breakfast. I also took the fork out and began to eat my food on the car.

Suddenly, Jiseok turned around.

 

"So... Haneul.... mind sharing some??!!??" Jiseok said

"YA JISEOK! you had your share of food!!" Ahri scolded Jiseok

"oh fine..."

 

We continued to chat on our trip to school. Our manager was trying to drive quickly yet safely trying to get us there in time. 

 

"I told you we were gonna be late some day. Us being on time on the first day was like a miracle." Lucy said

"yeah well we were late because somebody was still in bed." Jiseok said

"hey don't blame me!" I replied

"Jiseok, you can't be talking because your a pain to wake up as well." Jonah said

"yeah!" i agreed with Jonah

"Alright Alright! where here already!" the manager said "geez these kids..."

 

We all got off and said thanks and good bye to our manager. We quickly ran to the school doors as the morning bell just rang as we were on the road infront of our school. Lucy ran to the second floor as she has class with Ms Hong, Jonah ran to the jazz band class and Ahri and Jiseok ran down stairs to their rap class.

 

I had dance, but i was in like a basic dance class...I rushed into the classroom and almost slammed the doors open.

"ahh just in time Haneul, the roll was just about to be marked. I was worried that you wouldnt be joining us today." my teacher said. I bowed and stood in my position in the group.

 

The class went by pretty smoothly abd enjoyed the routine that was tought by our teacher. the bell rang and it was time for us to go to second period. On my way there, i decieded to go to Jiwon's locker. I bought Japanese candy during our trip to Japan that i thought id give her.

I arrived at her locker and put the candy in along with a note in it. I'm sure she'll like this one. We havent seen eachother in a while and i"ll be seeing her in vocal class, my favourite class, this afternoon.

 

Jiwon and I go back to when we were partnered up for a singing assignment. We got very close and friendly and...

 

"um... hello??" someone suddenly stopped me in my thoughts. It was Minyoung, my friend

"oh hey minyoung!" i replied

"yeah... we should be walking to class now." oh yeah class...

"yeah yeah. What do you have now?" i asked

"I have dance right now, how about you?"

"oh i have class with ms Hong"

"okay cya then!"

"cya!" oh right.... i have class with Ms Hong. I dread this one because i have trouble makers Jiseok and Jonah in that class. 

 

"Weigh in AGAIN!?!? CRAP!" Jonah exclaimed.

Once a week, we get our weight checked and advised on what to do with our fitness and blah blah...

"thank god i didnt eat that extra breakfast from Haneul!" Jiseok said

I've been keeping up with my fitness so i was confident about this one.

 

It was now last period and i have vocals with JiWon! as we were walking into our classroom and she was infront of me.

"wassup!" i said to her as i put my arm around her shoulder.

"oh... you again..." Ji won said while taking my arm off of her but giggling.

"so how have you been lately."

"great!" she said, but now with her usual straight face. "The candy you got me... it was... really... n-nice. But you know I'm on a diet!!"

" ahhh right right, but you still ejoyed it didnt you."

"well... whatever, the teachers here."

 

I sat down on my seat which was near Jiwon's and waited for the teacher to tell us the instructions for today. After checking the attendance, the teacher explained that we'll be singing in the same duets as before and this time the top team will be performing at the school showcase!

 

All the classes finished for the day and i was about to go to our groups car until...

"HA! Nice voice crack in your performance today!" someonce snickered

"yeah! i thought i was listening to a crow sing! Thank god Haneul managed to save your terrible crow rap." said someone else.

I turned around to the side of the school to see to other students picking on JiWon. I know the two students from before because I've seen Jiwon pick on them before. But now they are pcking on her. I walked over to the three, as i decided to let the front seat go. 

"hey watch your mouth!" i said to the two "I know that it seems unfair at how Jiwon got to take one out on you two, but the thing is, taking revenge just makes you just as bad."

"Right whatever... lets go man!" one of them said to the other

"yeah whatever..." the other one said as they walked away.

 

Jiwon still had her head down. "thnks..." she mumbled

"what was that!?!?" i exclaimed

"i said thx..."

"DID KIM JI WON JUST SAY THANKS TO SOMEONE!?!?" 

"shhhhhh!"

"I"M just playing haha"

"did i ever say congrats on your debut?"

"no..."

"well then... congrats. Oh and work hard and do well."

"yeah you too. Anyways i better go now, my members are waiting."

"o-oh ok-kay byee..."

"awww are you sad to see me go?'

"whhattt? no! Just go humph"

"alright them bye!" i waved 

"yeah whatever bye!"

and with that i walked to our car.

 

"so what are you smiling at?" Ahri asked as i got in the car

"uhh..."

"i bet you Haneul talked loads with that Jiwon girl!" Jonah said as he an Jiseok high- fived.

"awww how cute-oppa!" Lucy had to add.

"ahh yeah.." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] 

Yay Yay Haneul here!

 

Well this came out pretty quick ahahaha.

 

throughout January I will be posting lots of updates! yay! And perhaps finish the story by the end of the month...

 

happy new year everyone!! And lets have a wonderful 2016! If there are lots of typos or gramma mistakes, please excuse me cuz I'm writing this while slightly drunk from my NYE party. will proofread later.

 

Also more Ms Hong or nah??