Teaser #2

✨Dream High 3✨ •

Teaser #2 ♦

(i can't think of a title)

"ALRIGHT OKAY I GOT IT!!" ______ whined to her mother/father while sitting next to her/him in the car

"now sweetheart, remember to sing/dance/rap your best, an opportunity doesn't just come around like that.

"Mum/dad... you say it as if you are the one that is desperate to have an idol career."

"Don't be ridiculous sweetheart, I'm not into this stuff like youuuu." 

"MUM/DAD! why do you talk like a seven year old?....... AGHH! I'm going to be late for this audition. Why does there have to be such heavy traffic!? It's just a Monday morning.

"well you did want to come home this weekend instead of staying in your dorm and now i have to drive you."

"..."

"..."

"mum/dad." _____ broke the silence

"yes sweetheart?' her mother/father replied while still concentrating on driving, they were almost at Kirin Arts high.

"How do you think being able to be part of Dream Entertainment would be like?"

"I'm not really sure about that. You know we all have seen these debates about those top companies. You have popularity, wealth, fans and happiness! But you'll never know how they'll treat you, maybe the happiness you get will be overpowered. But I'm sure Dream Ent would be one of the ones on the nicer side."

"okay" _____ replied with a smile "I think so too!"

Her mother/father soon drove into the schools driveway with _____ seeing some new signs around the front of the school. 'Dream Entertainments exclusive casting audition for Kirin students today!' one of the signs read. All classes have been off for this day and it has been the hot topic around the students in the school for the past several weeks. Dream ent chose Kirin students to be part of their new idol group and it gave the students a huge boost. For the past weeks everyone have been practising harder than usual and the teachers were even surprised with the improvement. The students were given a form to fill out (just the basic details) and hand it in if they wanted to take part in the audition. 

"Alright now if you need anything, remember that you can always just give me a call and I'll be there for you." _____ mother/father said as _____ got out of the car.

"Okay! thank you!"

"good luck! now quickly get into the school! you're already late!" 

"alright! bye" _____waved and ran into the school building as her mother/father drove off.

[ ♦ ] (to the CEO's office) [ ♦ ]

"what do you mean its TODAY!?!?!" the CEO was once again complaining to his very handsome assistant.

"sir, the audition day was planned by you" the assistant tired to sound as professional as possible

"oh alright... Kirin does sound like a very good school" 

"we should get going sir, our casting team is already there, and the students should also be almost ready for the audition"

"geez! How come you didn't tell me earlier!?" 

"you didn't want me to interrupt you from the funny cat videos you were watching on Youtube" 

"you, as the assistant, should keep me on task as well as assisting me on them." the CEO tried with his comeback.... "whatever, lets just go"

[ ♦ ] (to the dorms of the Kirin students) [ ♦ ]

"my dear son, -------, i wish you the best of luck on this audition."

"thanks mum/dad" -------- replied while holding the phone on his hand with his mother/father on the other line. "just imagine how it would be like if i actually got into Dream entertainment!" he continued

"I'm sure it will be wonderful, but you still have to study and work hard okay?"

"i know, I know." ----- sighed 

"now remember to eat, drink and sleep well, always do your best and don't get involved into any bad things arasseo?"

"neh!"

"okay, now you better get to your audition otherwise you'll be late."

"okay, thanks mum/dad"

"I'll see you soon ----"

"bye." ----- finished the phone call and put his samsung phone into his bag 

------- stood up from his bed and walked to the door, opened it, to be greeted by lots of posters about the audition Dream ent was holding for Kirin student. For the past few weeks, all his friends, classmates and even teachers only talked about the audition and how life changing it could be if you had passed.

If he would be walking around the school, with his friends or even in the corridor of the dorms, he would see or hear students practising for this audition. For the past weeks it was all about the emotional singing, the unique singing, the speed rapping, the melodic rapping or the smooth and amazing dancing. 

------- always had high hopes for getting into a top company and an oppotunity like to come around to Kirin while he is still in this school was really unbelievable to him. 

Before ------ knew it, he was standing in waiting room, waiting for his number to called, to show the judges what he has.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] ______ and ------- are characters in the story (i don't even know my self who they are, since i haven't chosen them).

I have also put mum/dad or mother/father because some on the apps I've got say the character doesn't have one side of the parent or isnt close with them, so i would like to keep it fair on those characters

 

Thank you so much for being patient with me everyone! i know it is fustrating when a story you have subscibed to isnt updating. 

 

i will reveal a deadline soon (within the next few days). The deadline will probably be sometime at the end-ish of this month. If not then the very beginning of next month will be the deadline.

 

on another note, I assume most of you are having summer breaks and such but since I'm Australian i still have a whole bunch of assignments due and also half yearly exams to take. Not only that but it is REALLY FREEZING. (its like 12 degrees celcius and it doesn't sound that cold but to me it is...)

 

OTL pls forgive meh

 

this is such a long authors note FML

 [ ♦ ]