Episode 1

✨Dream High 3✨ •

Episode one ♦

The biggest debut

(No one's POV)

"Camera 2, cut! Camera 7, cut! Camera 3 cut!" the head PD of Mnet M Countdown was working as he was monitoring the live performance of rookie group PR1ME.

Meanwhile, through the screen... gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun malden seotaegeun kkeuntnaseo, went the speakers. PR1ME were performing their debut song for the first time on M Countdown. Their hard work for the past several years has paid off they now got to stand on stage, performing, with a big crowd of fans doing their fan chant. 

The song finished and the audience screamed. The head PD said to their manager that the group has done a very good job for a rookie group and also did it without any visable flaws. He turned his head back to the screens and started directing the camera again for the next performance

"We did it guys!" Lucy said as the group walked backstage

"And we all did a great job" Jonah praised the rest of the members

"annyeonghaseyo!" Haneul suddenly dip his head, bowed and greeted. The group then turned and did the same, bowing 90 degrees and all in sync at that sunbae. It was Teen Top and they were on standby as their performance was next. 

The 6 members continued to walk and then they arrive in their waiting room to see that their manager was already there. 

"ah! Kids! All of you did a wonderful performance!"

"Thanks" They replied while some sat on chairs and some sat on sofas.

"I am happy to say that we have recieved our first CF offer! It will be on the new Samsung Galaxy phone and you guys have that schedual tomorrow morning" the manager began "and then your music bank debut stage. We'll stick around until the ending of todays show also do some interviews now." the manager then went back to his own seat and started checking messages on his phone.

"Can you guys believe it? We get to film for a commercial!" Lucy said to her members

"and its for Samsung too!" Becky added

"I'm so excited unnie!" Lucy said, facing Becky

"hey, Jonah, you've done a CF before yeah?" Jiseok asked  "how is it like?"

"you know I only appeared for like 1.5 seconds... as an extra in the background" Jonah replied

"right... okay" 

"I wonder how they will dress us up." Ahri said looking through the mirror. 

"i hope there will be some pretty clothes" Lucy replied.

[ ♦ ] CEO's room (again) [ ♦ ]

"wonderful!" the CEO exclaimed. "At this rate PR1ME has a really high chance on getting number 1 on the music shows next week, rookie of the year awards and millions of hits on their offical music video." he said to himself

"sir, there has been a problem" his assistant said without trying to sugar coat it

"what is it?"

"We have recieved a message from the Ministry of Education."

"and the problem is?"

"the PR1ME members need to go back to school. Since they are still enrolled at Kirin"

the CEO took a deep sigh. "how bad is it?" 

"According to the result i got from the Vice president, the members haven't been to class for over 2 weeks and havent been able to participate in exams. All execpt for Becky who just graduated... barely graduated"

"WHY DIDN'T THEY GO TO SCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS?!?!" 

"Because they had to prepare for their debut...." 

"Get their manager to get them to school as soon as possible"

"Yes sir" the assistant replied

[ ♦ ] Back to M countdown [ ♦ ]

"and this weeks winner is... SISTAR!" Key announced

"neh, Congratulation!" Jungshin added

PR1ME stood in a row behind sistar and clapped and cheered for them. Before you knew it, Jiseok started pulling faces at the camera when SISTAR wass doing their winning speech. 

"why are you so silly?" Ahri asked Jiseok.

"I'm NOT silly... Why are you so serious?" Jiseok joked at Ahri

"okay, okay"

PR1ME exited the Mnet building and got into their van with their manager. All six of them had bright smiles on their faces as they just did their debut performance.

"We'll be heading back to out dorm now." the manager said in the drivers seat "oh and i got a message from the CEO."

"Message from the CEO???" Haneul gulped

"Yes, I believe you kids havent been to school in a while. Well apparently there have been reports going to the company that you have to return."

"So we have to go back to school?" Jonah asked the manager

"Yes once we have done a fair bit of promotions, I'll be sending you guys to school every weekday."

The group started groaning

"HAHAHAHAHA." Becky smiled. She graduated from the school just after the Dream Ent auditions

"Unnie... Don't rub it in" Ahri told Becky

"SeungEun-ya... you should consider collage or university" the manager said to her. "Plus all of your school progress is quite disappointing."

"yeah, yeah..." Becky replied

"But we had a debut to prepare for." Jiseok said

"I know, which is why you kids should imporve from now on."

"neh..." they chorused.

[ ♦ ] The staff room on Kirin Arts School [ ♦ ]

(Ms Hong's POV)

"Aigooo! How come i haven't seen these kids back at school yet?" I said to myself. It is way past the time when i should be going home up i have some student reports to write so i decided to stay in my office a little longer. I recently heard on the  news that some of my students will be debuting in a group called PR1ME. 

I was more than delighted after seeing the hard work the kids did and all their efforts put into that Dream Entertainment audition. 

As much as i love those students, their school work has been very lacking and i wanted them to come back to school again. 

Beep, beep, beep. That was my reminder. PR1ME is having their debut performance so i opened my laptop and went onto the live streaming of M Countdown. I watched the kids perform their song with a huge smile on my face. 

[ ♦ ] PR1ME's Dorm [ ♦ ]

(Lucy's POV) 

The six of us arrived in our dorm, took our shoes off and did our nighly 'routine' before bed. Thanks to our rich company and nice CEO, we had a really nice dorm. There were three rooms in our dorm. A big room, a normal room and a small study that we changed into a room. The boys shared the big room while Ahri had the study and Becky and I shared the normal room. 

Ever since the announcement of us having to compulsorily return to school, ordered by the company, I've felt a bit down. After not going to school as often and spending more time in the company training rooms, i grew alot closer to my oppa's and unnie's and I've never liked being around the school kids which were in my year.

Never the less i got that thought out of my mind prepared to go to sleep and call it a day. While i was doing so, i guess Ahri caught on my not so good expression.

"Lucy? Is there something bothering you?" she approached me and asked

"Huh? oh no, it nothing." i tired to brush it off

"Are you sure?"

"yes, I'm sure"

"okay, well if there is, you can talk to unnie."

"yeah i know, thanks."

A while has passed and all of us were in bed. The lights were turned off and we said our final goodnights to each other.

THE NEXT DAY, EARLY MORNING

*BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG* The very annoying noice hit my ears and it was barely sunrise, pretty early since its summer. 

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" immediately i knew it was our maneger getting us to wake up for our schedual. Now i realise that our busy idol life has begun! But one thing is for sure, I'm glad i don't share a room with Ahri on mornings like this. 

CUE THIS MUSIC

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] I was hoping to try this format of calling each chapter 'episodes' and i think i will be doing 16 episodes (like in the drama). 

Unfortunately school will be starting again tomorrow so updates will to slow. But here is the first chapter/episode, and thank you for reading! 

oh, and yeah... i did use 'Last Romeo" as their debut song. I can't think of some songs so if you could leave some suggestions in the comments, that would be really nice. 

CC LYRICS (<-- Click)

 

(*Note: Becky has graduated this year and no long goes to Kirin

Ahri, Jiseok, Haneul and Jonah are in their third and final year, who will be graduating next year and Lucy is in her second year.)