Sehun

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear that? There is going to be a fight! agggghh! I can`t see anything! Krystal!" Sulli turns at me and smiles. "Krystal..... you know you are my best friend, right?"She says in her aegyo voice and big puppy eyes.

"So....... What do you want?" I wonder where she is going with this.

She looks offended and starts fake crying. "Why are you like this?! I just wanted to tell you how much you meant to me.........." Sulli pouts.

I started laughing. "Sure......... I´m just kidding but what is that what you want?"

She looks at me with big eyes. "Can i borrow yourr chair for a moment?" Wait what!? She can´t be serious....Why in the world wouldshe need my chair. ilook ather confoused.

"Well i was just about to- "THANK YOU!" Sulli cuts me off and steals my chair. -sit down and enjoy my lunch......." When i turn at her direction i see that she was at the crowd standing on MY chair to see over them. Seriously???? What is wrong with her? Well what do you expect from her? She has been like that since we were little. Oh the good memories. I giggle.

But i was going to eat....... There are not any free seats nearby... Thats just my luck... There has to be at least one seat free, right? I sigh as i take my lunch and start walking and looking for a seat. At the corner there is a boy sitting alone. There are couple seats free at that table. Maybe he would let me sit with him. I should get to know people anyways.

I start walking in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter