Byun Baekhyun

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don´t you know who i am? I´m Byun Baekhyun! I´m the son of this schools headmaster!" He just keeps yelling at me.

"I already said that i´m sorry! I didn`t mean to do it! And i don`t care whos son you are!" I hear the students around us gasping and yelling that a new girl is in trouble with Baekhyun.

"I´m going to let you out of this because you are a new student. But remember, next time i´m not going to let you go this easly." He smirks and walks back to his group of friends. What the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy? Just because your dad is the headmaster, dosen`t mean you can treat people like trash.
"Krystal!" I see Sulli running towards me. "Are you alright? What happened?" She looks very worried.

I just shake my head. "I´m alright." i put on a smile trying to convice her.

"Thats a relief. But why was Baekhyun yelling at you?"

"I was walking a then i heard you saying my name so i turned around and acidentaly bumped into him. i said i´m sorry but he just kept yelling and insulting me. But can i ask something?"

She smiles. "Of course!"

"Who is he? I know that hes name is Byun Baekhyun but what is so special about him? When he walked away everyone bowed and moved far away from him."

Sulli looks shocked. " ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU DON´T KNOW WHO BYUN BAEKHYUN IS?!"

"SHHHH!!! " i put my hand over . Why does she have to shout everything? People are looking at us wierdly. Uhhh.... This so e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter