What is wrong with this school?!

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were trying to find the headmasters office. This school is HUGE! How are we supposed to find it?

"I think it should be around here......... Or maybe its upstairs? Or...... AAGHHH! Why is this school so damn big?!" Sulli is starting to get angry.

Whisper* "Hey! Isn´t that the girl who caused trouble with Baekhyun?" i turn around and see 2 girls whispering to each other.

"I think so.... I see shes new in here...... How dares she cause trouble with my baekhyun!?" Her friend smiles and looks at me...

"Right.... My baekhyun...." Then they laugh and walk away. I don`t have a good feeling about this.... I turn away and see Sulli really frustraded.

"Sulli...... Maybe we can ask someone where the office is. Okay?"

She puts on a smile and nods her head.

"Sure. Lets look for someone who dosen´t look busy. Hmmmmmmm..... There!" Sulli points behind me.

As i turn around i see 4 good looking boys sitting on the stairs. Sulli was right.... There are good looking boys in here. Maybe i can get lucky at some point..... Krystal! Think straight! You came here to study. Not to drool over boys. I remind myself and shake my head to forget those toughts.

"Lets go ask if one of them knows."I nod my head and follow her.

"Excuse me....But do you know where the headmasters office is?" Sulli asks them. They all turn to look at us. *Are the angels or something like that? I didn`t know boys like that are real. I only tough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter