Please don´t let this be true........

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we walk down the hall i try to look for the right classroom. How in the world are we supposed to find it? Whos idea was to build a school this big? Aish....

"Sulli, are you sure we didn´t miss it?" Sulli stops walking and looks back to me. She looks around and sighs.

"I honestly don´t know. This school is too damn big. He could at least tell us the directions. I´m starting to get really frustraded."

"I´m sure it has to be somewhere here... Maybe its in the next hallway? Let´s go." At least lets hope so. Please god... if you are real, help us...........

After couple minutes of walking Sulli points at a door on our left.

"Krystal! Isn´t this the right one?" I look at the plate.

"I think it is." I walk closer and knock on the door. I can hear someone telling the class to be quiet. I can also hear footsteps getting closer. The door opens and i look up... DUHFREBBREEGHGDFSHOFJV! Is he are real human? is this heaven? The guy who opens the door has black short hair and chocolete brown eyes. He looks around my age..... He is taller than me but not by much. He is wearing a black suit that looks very expensive. He stares at us a while. It looks like hes trying to figure something out.

"Uhmmm...... Sorry but who are you two? I don´t think i have seen you two around here..." He rubs his neck and looks at us akwardly.

"I´m Krystal and this is Sulli." I look at her and she nods her head. "And we are new students. The hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter