Are you serious!?

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the teacher came back everything went smoothly, well if you don´t count all the trouble Bacon caused but i think it´s impossible for hin not to cause trouble. And then finally the bell rang and the students packed their stuff and left the classroom.

"Okay you two, your school day ends here. I have to talk to the other teachers about your schedule so you can leave or if you want you can explore the school. Maybe you will find new friends." The teacher said and left the classroom.

"Soooo...... What do you think about this school Krystal? I personally think it´s pretty cool." Sulli breaks the silence.

"Well, The teacher is nice but our classmates.... ughh...... But overall i think we´ll do just fine here. Let´s go look around the school okay?" Sulli nods and pulls me with her to the hallway.

SULLI, WATCH OUT!!!! I sudently shout because someone caming right at her with a skate board. Sulli jumps aside just before the skateboarder almost hit her. "OOPS! SORRY ABOUT THAT!" The skateboarder yells at us before turning to another hallway.

"DID YOU SEE THAT!? I ALMOST GOT KILLED! WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!" Sulli starts running after the guy but i quickly grab her wrist pulling her back.

"Don´t do it. I´m sure he didn´t mean it. Besides nothing bad happened. Just calm down, okay? Let´s just go to the cafeteria." I look at her with puppy eyes and she sighs and nods her head.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter