The Headmaster

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*What is wrong with this school?*

"What is wrong with everyone? Are they crazy? Wait untill i get my hands on them........."

I quickly take a hold of Sullis hand so she dosn`t run after them

"Wait! It`s okay.... Lets just go inside, please..... *I feel like everyone is saying bad things about us behind our backs..... I have a really bad feeling about this....*

Sulli looks back at me and puts on a fake smile. I let go of her hand and open the door. The first thing i notice is a secretery looking at us. As she walks closer i can hear her high heels clicking on the floor. She stops right in front of us and looks at us.

"what are you two doing here? You are not supposed to be here. Go to your own class or i will tell the headmaster that you are skipping class. He might give detention for breaking school rules." She smirks at us. She looks really proud of what she just said.

"Uhmmm..... We are new students here. When we got accepted to this school we were told to go to the headmaster so he can check everything and tell us the school rules." I look her right in the eyes when i said that. I don't know why but she looks little mad...... She rolls her eyes and starts yelling.

"Do you think i´m that stupid!? I can get you expelled from this school if i want to! First of all you are skipping class and now you´re lying to me! Don´t you have any respect to elders!?"

"She´s telling the truth, Sara. And if i remember right you don´t have the rights to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter