Calm down Sulli!

Why can´t i say that i love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please don´t let this be true...... I turn and look at the boy group and of course OF COURSE it has to be bacon sitingon a table reading a magazine. Well i don´t know can you call that a magazine but anyways.

The teacher walks over him and takes the magazine.

"WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU BRING THIS MAGAZINE TO MY CLASS!!!???? Can you explain this?" The teacher looks really angry. Bacon looks up and smirks.

"Well can YOU explain why did you have this in your backpack?" Everyone turns to look at them and they start laughing.

"Well.... uhmm.. it.... just....... I found it.........." He starts blushing like crazy. "Well anyways please don´t do this again okay? The teahcer quikly leaves the room with the magazine in his hands.

"It looks like someone is going to stay at the toilet for a while if you know what i mean ;)" Everyone around Bacon starts laughing.

I look around ans see couple desks free in the back.

"Sulli, lets go there and wait for the teacher to come back, okay?" I look up at her and smile.

"Yeah, sure." When we sit down i look at the desk and i see writing on it. "The one who sits here is going to be Sungyeol´s slave for eternity" it was written with really bad handwriting.

"So you two are new here right?" I look up and see a really cute boy in front of us. Hey he was the one named jungkook right?

"Yeah, we both moved here a while ago." Sulli says while looking at him.

"Its nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter