chapter 5

Payback

 

On his second date with Jinri, Taemin took her to 'Lotte world', he was amazed how cool Jinri was, she actually went on every roller-coaster the park had to offer.

"Let's go ice skating…" Jinri said and pulled his hand "come on!"

A little dizzy from their last ride he dragged his feet after her, they were on the ice with no time.

"Let go of the railings"

"I'll fall"

"Not if you'll hold my hand" Jinri said with a smile and reached her hand to him, Taemin held it and dragged his body carefully into the slippery ice rink "see…it's easy"

Taemin smiled as he tried to find his balance "nae…"

Giggling, Jinri let go of his hand and skated away from him, showing him her skills, she did few rounds before she got back to his side and helped him to move on the ice, Taemin held her hands like his life were depended on it.  When he felt balanced enough he reached his hands and held her waist tugging her to his body.

"Oppa…" Jinri breathed, her cheeks flushed.

Cocky smile crossed Taemin's face "I don’t want to fall, hold me…"

Hesitating hands placed on his shoulders and big dewy eyes looked at him, Jinri bitten her lower lip and gulped when he leaned closer and brushed his lips softly over hers, she let out a quiet groan when his tongue it way into her hot mouth, his puffy lips her gently, and sent shivers to her spine, her body tingled and she could feel her pulse throbbing in between her thighs. He felt so good against her, tasted so sweet, making her shameless, she arched her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly to her body, the fall was hard and painful when Taemin lost his balance.

Their lips ripped from each other and Jinri tried to grab Taemin's jacket with her fists, she fall on her and dragged him along with her, he dropped on his knees- hovering above her, groaning with pain.

"Oppa...!" she called worriedly when she saw the way his face changed when he hit the ice "Gwenchanayo?"

"Nae…" he hissed and forced a smile on his lips "and you? Are you hurt?" he asked and tried to get back on his feet, reaching his hand to help her get up.

Jinri took his hand, she let out an embarrassed laugh and rubbed her behinds "Nae…I'm fine"  

"How about something a little bit less dangerous? My manager would kill me if I'll break something before my debut…" 

She giggled and nodded her head, Taemin held her hand and she guided him out of the ice rink.

 

 

 

They decided to go out of the park and sit in a small café, his knees were still a little hurts from the fall but it was ok as long as he won't get on four any time soon, Jonghyun would have to find a different way to pleasure him. 

Now as they were drinking coffee peacefully Taemin found it easy to get information out of her, she blabbered a lot and all he needed to do was just saying he want to know all about her, to get to know her well. She was naïve, poor little girl who fell in his net and told him everything he needed to know, especially on her big brother.  

After two mugs and a pie he found out that Minho was one successful man, well-educated and popular around his friends, big proud to the family, a social worker with fine salary and a condo in downtown Seoul.

Jinri talked about her big brother like he was a god but all Taemin could remember about him was the physical and mental scars that held him for years.

"Oppa, I had a great time" Jinri said now as Taemin drove her home, he stopped the car by her house and turned to face her, she felt warmth washing her body, the small space of the car couldn’t contain all the that lingered between them.

"Me too" Taemin said, his voice husky and seductive, he reached his hand to caress her cheek softly and smiled at her melting her guts by the way she grinned back at him.

Jinri leaned closer to him and pressed her lips against his with a soft kiss "Komawo…" she mumbled sweetly.

Taemin smiled against her lips and slid his hand from her cheek to her nape, dragging her back to him with a passionate kiss.

She left his car smiling after he promised to call her and waved at him before she got into the house.

 

 

 

"Omo!" Jinri called and placed her hand on her heart when she turned to face her brother, he was on his way out when she walked into the house, quietly, like a thief "what are you doing here?" she whispered.

"Came to take few things, why you're sneaking?"

"Appa and Umma are awake?"

"Yeah, they're up stairs. Who was him? Is he the same guy you dated with few days ago?"

"Are you spying on me?"

"Can you stop answering with questions?"

Jinri rolled her eyes and sighed "yes, it's him…"

"And why was he your face in the car?"

"YA!" Jinri's eyes widened but her words stuck on her tongue.

"He better be a gentleman with you, my sister is not someone's toy, you understand?" Minho said and got closer to her, he kissed her cheek "I'm going, please take care of yourself"   

"I am…stop being so protective"

"Can't, it's my job as your brother. Good night" he said and went out of the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For few days Taemin barely left the dancing room, he practiced nonstop for his upcoming debut, he tried not to let anything disturb his mind.

It was already late when he left the studio and made his way to his car, he glanced at the clock on his cell phone screen- considering calling his manager, ask him to come for the night, however he tapped the screen and called Jinri instead.

"Yoboseyo?" Jinri's voice filled the line.

"Hi…"

She sighed and said coldly "I'm busy…"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No" It was stupid of her to act like a little girl, after all Taemin wasn’t her boyfriend, yet, But- Yeah, she was and he deserved it, he's been ignoring her for the last few days.

"I miss you…" it worked perfectly to his own good.

"Then you should have called me" she said a little offended.

"I know, Mianhaeyo, I was busy…my debut is coming soon and I have to practice all the time"

"I know"

"Can I make it up to you?" he asked sweetly.

"You don’t have to…"

"I want to, can we meet? Even just for a coffee... I really want to see you"

Jinri hesitated just for a moment before she said ok.

"I'll pick you up in twenty minutes"

 

 

 At this hour the small café down the street was pretty empty, they sat at the far corner away from the other people that came for late night coffee.

Taemin played with Jinri's fingers in his hand, he brushed his fingertips on her palm and tickled her, his lips stole small kisses from .

"I got something for you…" he said and let go of her hand, pulling an envelope from his bag he gave it to her.

"What is it?" Jinri frowned as she tried to open it, when she found two golden tickets in it she raised her gaze at him "VIP tickets…?"

"To my debut" he said with a smile "I'd love you to come"

"I will!" she said excitedly.

"You can bring someone with you, family, a friend…"

"Komawo Oppa"

"It's just my way to say sorry and…I like you"

Flushing deep shades she said quietly "I like you too"

Taemin grinned as he leaned closer to her and pressed his puffy lips on her with a soft kiss, his tongue invaded and melted her against him, she got trapped in his little sick plan.