Home

Your Yoghurt

imlakkuma       : unnie helppppp

imlakkuma       : Manager Hwang tries to poison me with her cooking D:

imlakkuma       : unnie

imlakkuma       : unnie

imlakkuma       : unnie

imlakkuma       : unnie

imlakkuma       : unnnnnniiiieeeeeeeee

imlakkuma       : Sunny unnie flicked my forehead T T it hurts

imlakkuma       : unnie, Taeyeon unnie sings ballad in the bathroom again…

imlakkuma       : unnie Jessica unnie is missing!!

imlakkuma       : oh no forget it, she’s sleeping in the other bathroom

imlakkuma       : Yul unnie T T Seohyun takes away my burger T T waaaah

imlakkuma       : Hyo unnie scolds me because I stand up for my burger T T

imlakkuma       : why’s no one siding with me…

imlakkuma       : Sooyoung unnie is on faiyah

imlakkuma       : should I or should not I tell Sooyoung unnie I ate her cake yesterday?

imlakkuma       : ok I think I’m going to die in the hand of Choi Sooyoung. RIP me

 

 

oOoOoOo

 

 

“Okay, crews, break time!”

 

Yuri let out a relieved sigh as the crews around her cheered and applauded following the announcement. They began to move around, packing things, cameras were turned off and the lightings were dimmed as the tanned girl turned away from the set. A man jogged lightly towards her, and she smiled.

 

“Manager oppa!”

 

“Hi, Yuri-ah,” greeted the man, a proud smile on his lips. “You did a very good job today.”

 

“Thank you,” replied Yuri gratefully. The man nodded and her bag towards her,

 

“Check your phone. It drives me crazy.”

 

Yuri hummed as she picked her bag. “Calls?”

 

“Notifications.” The man shrugged, “Not going to guess who. What do you want to eat?”

 

Yuri tapped her chin with her finger for a while, but she shrugged in the end. “Your pick, Oppa.”

 

The manager shook his head and smiled. He walked ahead of her, a key already in his hand. “Okay, just know that I’m not going to treat you.”

 

“But Oppa,” protested Yuri, “you said I’m doing good today.” For a maximum effect, she pouted.

 

The manager only laughed and waved his hands. “I know you’re pouting behind me. Still not going to treat you.”

 

“Hmmp.”

 

They arrived in front of the car, and she entered it while rummaging through her bag to find her phone. As the manager started the car’s engine, she opened the poor flooding chat and smiled at the culprit’s name.

 

“Bibimbap sounds okay?”

 

Yuri scrolled down with her thumb, her smile began to widen as the manager’s question got swallowed in the silence.

 

“Yuri-ah?” the manager tried once more.

 

“Hmm? Oh,” Yuri’s gaze flickered to the rear mirror, “Um, can we drive back to the dorm instead?”

 

The manager raised his brows. “Director said break time, Yuri. Not ‘okay good job we’re over for today’.”

 

“But my scenes have been recorded,” Yuri pointed out. “My portion for today is over. And I’m not feeling really well, and…”

 

The manager raised his hands in defeat, “Fine. I’ll call him and tell you’re leaving early.” He began to drive the car, but not before throwing a cautioning glance towards the tanned girl on the backseat, “Just this once, though. Okay?”

 

Yuri smiled. “Okay.”

 

 

oOoOoOo

 

 

imlakkuma       : oh shoooooot

imlakkuma       : unnie, I’m going to go far, far away

imlakkuma       : please be healthy ok

imlakkuma       : and please be happy always

imlakkuma       : don’t worry about me who has to leave with a very heavy heart

imlakkuma       : to help Conan find and defeat the Black Organization once and for all

imlakkuma       : it’s very dangerous and risky and you still totally don’t have to worry

imlakkuma       : one hundred forty percent no worries

imlakkuma       : bye unnie, neomu saranghae ;n;

 

 

oOoOoOo

 

 

Yoona rolled back to lie on her stomach, a barely suppressed groan escaping her lips. Having her time of the month big time, what with her stomach being rebellious and her thighs ached like hell. And there was no Yuri to hold her and tell her that it’s okay, tomorrow the pain would go away.

 

Sighing to the pillow, the doe-eyed girl closed her eyes and tried to put herself to sleep. She hated it when Yuri was away from her. Maybe she shall sleep and maybe when she opened her eyes tomorrow morning Yuri would be there to greet her.

 

Just as her mind began to go on a power saving mode, her phone buzzed. A long buzz. Those doe eyes opened back up in surprise. A call. It was call.

 

“Hello?” she said, her heart in . She hadn’t had the chance to look at the display to see who’d call her, but she hoped—

 

“Hi, Yoong.”

 

She released a shaky breath as the voice she hoped to hear said her name.

 

“Unnie.” She blinked, “Unnie. Hi.”

 

A soft laugh from the other end, and Yoona felt her lips pulled a smile. “Hello, my favorite dongsaeng. How’s life over there?”

 

“But your dongsaeng is only me and Seohyun,” Yoona weakly said. “And maybe Sooyoung unnie too, but, yeah.”

 

“Okay, gotta correct that, then. How’s my favorite person doing?”

 

The goofy smile in the doe-eyed girl’s lips faltered as her stomach began acting up again. She pressed her lips shut, trying to contain her whimper in. When it felt bearable, she sighed and answered,

 

“Mmm, not that bad.”

 

“Period?”

 

Yoona hated it when Yuri could guess her correctly. Flushing, she snorted to the phone and said gruffly, “What makes you think that?”

 

“You were exhaling sharply. It only occurs whenever your stomach aches, or when I’m tickling you to death.”

 

“Maybe I’m having a bullet through me,” Yoona huffed. “Conan and stuff, remember.”

 

“You’re trying to tell me that you were serious?”

 

“What’s not to be serious about?” Yoona rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. “Unnie is not here, and Sooyoung unnie is side-eyeing me for her cake and you’re not here, and Seohyun takes my burger and you’re not here, and Hyo unnie scolds me and you’re not here, so there's absolutely no reason to refuse when Conan popped out of the book Tiffany unnie let me borrow, asking my help to fight off Gin and Vodka and—“

 

“Yoong?”

 

Yoona paused herself from reciting the book and swallowed. “Yeah?”

 

“I miss you too.”

 

“I’m not saying that I miss you,” the doe-eyed girl huffed, although she could feel her cheeks heated up at the way Yuri whispered those four words. Gentle, soft, as if she meant every word. Maybe she really meant every word.

 

“But,” she stuttered when she heard silence from the other end, “well, yeah, I miss you much, I guess.”

 

She felt her heart soar as Yuri chuckled on the other end. “I miss you more. So how’s life over there, hmm?”

 

Yoona looked down to her hand which wasn’t holding her phone, her gaze fixed on the ring Yuri had gotten for her. She sighed, “I’m tired.”

 

“Get a rest, then.”

 

“You don’t understand, unnie,” she muttered, her thumb slowly wrapped around he ring and it softly. “I’m tired, but my lower body hurts like hell and I can’t sleep.”

 

As if agreeing to her complaint, another wave of pain washed over her lower abdomen and she whimpered.

 

“Yoona?” Yuri’s concerned voice rang into her ear. “Are you in pain? Do you need anything?”

 

Just you, Yoona wanted to say, but then another voice spoke. Yoona recognized it as their manager’s. Yoona let out a weak laugh, her brain suddenly reminded her that Yuri probably was on her break and she was being ridiculous for wanting Yuri to be there for her right now. She must be disturbing the older girl’s rest time, with complaints, no less.

 

“I—no. I don’t need—sorry. Just, never mind.”

 

“You know what those people said?” Yuri spoke, her tone took one of that chiding one little child. Yoona couldn’t help but smile. “They said not to think too much, because when you do, you tend to get scared even before doing something you’re about to do. And that’s what you do right now, Yoong. You’re thinking too much.”

 

“I just,” Yoona inhaled slowly and closed her eyes, picturing Yuri’s concerned eyes looking at her softly in a way that always made her heart flutter. “I just… kinda need someone right now, unnie.”

 

Silence was all she heard, and she almost wondered if Yuri was nodding on the other end, waiting for her to continue. Yoona took a deep breath.

 

“I need someone,” she repeated, turning the ring on her finger slowly. “And I want that someone to be you,” she added in a whisper.

 

“Yoona.”

 

“I need you,” Yoona breathed. “I need you but you’re still filming and I’m sorry I’m so whiny and my stomach doesn’t help me at all, you know, woman on period and all, I’m just—so sorry.”

 

To her surprise, Yuri chuckled. “Are you in our room?”

 

She probably had to stop grinning foolishly every time Yuri referred to their shared room with ‘our room’, the mental image in her head suggesting more than just a ‘shared room’.

 

“Mm-hmm,” she mumbled, “why?”

 

“Are you strong enough to get up?”

 

“If you’re texting Taeyeon unnie to check on me or whatever, no, I’m not strong enough to get up so tell her to open the door herself.”

 

“What if I tell you—“

 

“—that it’s not Taeyeon, but me?”

 

Yoona jumped up into a sitting position the moment her not-near-the-phone ear heard the same thing her near-the-phone ear heard. Her eyes widened as Yuri materialized in front of her—only not really. It was just Yuri’s head popping from the door, but she was there.

 

“Are you real?” Yoona dumbly said.

 

Yuri chuckled, stepping into the room and absently ending the phone call. Yoona heard the tuts sound her phone was giving against her ear, and her hand brought the phone down. Her doe eyes followed Yuri’s movement as the older girl approached her, silence enveloped them with her heartbeat as the only sounds her ears could catch.

 

Yuri bent down and pressed her lips against the younger’s forehead softly. “Hi, baby girl.”

 

Yoona knew that her lips were parted, her jaw hung low, her face looked dumbfounded, but she couldn’t help herself. Not when Yuri magically appeared in front of her like some sort of magic. God, was there a possibility to hallucinate during a woman's time of the month?

 

“Hmm,” Yuri hummed. “Is there a button I should push to make you function again?”

 

“Are you real?” Yoona repeated, her forehead tingled at the spot Yuri’s lips had been earlier. Her eyes followed Yuri as the older girl got onto the bed next to her, thigh pressed against thigh. “Shouldn’t you be kilometers away, filming and leaving me with my jerk stomach alone?”

 

“Well, I told everyone to back off and bye because my favorite person needs me.” Yuri shrugged and grinned at Yoona’s shocked look, “Alright, maybe not exactly the badass ‘back off and go die’ kind of words, but I did ask manager oppa to drive me home.”

 

“Home?” Yoona asked, tilting her head to the side.

 

“Yes, you,” she replied, gently pushing Yoona so that the younger leaned back to the bed. Yuri smiled, leaving yet another peck into the younger’s forehead. “Home.”

 

Yoona sighed in contentment.

 

“So which part of you is hurting?”

 

“It was here,” Yoona mumbled, her hand rested on her chest. “But you’re here now, so.” Her hand moved lower to her stomach, and grimaced when something throbbing inside her painfully.

 

“Have you take some medicine?”

 

“Seohyun has made sure of that,” Yoona whined pitifully. “They tasted like vomit.”

 

“Okay,” said Yuri softly, the younger’s hair slowly. “I’m going to take a quick shower and change, and then I’ll massage your side. How does that sound?”

 

Yoona gazed at her, hopeful, and then something crossed her mind and her face fell.

 

“But you’re tired.”

 

“And that means you shouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow you wake up with my arms wrapped around you,” remarked Yuri with a gentle smile. “Because, you know, recharging.”

 

Yoona smiled back, and Yuri noticed the thumb the ring.

 

“You like the ring,” Yuri commented.

 

“I like you.”

 

The tanned girl let out an airy laugh and bent down to lock Yoona’s lips with hers briefly. Yoona returned the favor, sighing into their kiss before Yuri pulled away and nuzzled their noses together.

 

“I’ll be back in ten.”

 

Yoona nodded, another slight grimace surfaced. “Ah, take all the time you need, unnie.” She shook her head when Yuri looked at her with raised eyebrows, “Really. You being there makes me better already.”

 

“Ten.” Yuri rose from the bed and gave her a last look before turning around to bath, “Tell your jerk stomach to be ready in ten.”

 

Yoona chuckled, warmth already enveloped her entire being. She patted her stomach, her thumb still absently the ring in her hand.

 

“You hear that, dear stomach? Ten minutes, and you don’t stand a chance against Super Yul.”

 

She closed her eyes, knowing that she’d wake up when Yuri slid to her side, knowing that she’d open her eyes to her favorite person’s touch.

 

Knowing that she was home the moment Yuri was there, with her.

 

And that was all she needed.

 

 

END