Day 1: Place Never Matters (It's the Company that Does)

Your Yoghurt

Breakfast

“Moorniiiinggg!”

 

Yuri watched with bagged eyes as Taeyeon and Hyoyeon waltzed through the Hospital Wing’s front door, throwing invisible flowers everywhere from an invisible bucket they carried around. Tiffany followed right behind, an apologetic smile on her lips.

 

“Sorry, I tried to tone their hype down but…” the sixth year Ravenclaw shrugged, her fingers jabbed towards the hyperactive danshins.

 

“It’s okay,” said Yuri, yawning at the end of her sentence. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon had stopped dancing ballet to an imaginary music as they arrived on the sides of the bandaged girl.

 

“Yuuuuuul!” said Hyoyeon, beaming. “Hi!”

 

Yuri yawned once again. “Sorry—hi.”

 

“You look like you’re lacking sleep!” Taeyeon pointed out cheerily.

 

“Thank you,” answered Yuri mildly. “You guys look like you’re lacking height, too.”

 

Tiffany burst out laughing at the dark looks Taeyeon and Hyoyeon simultaneously gave to the bandaged girl.

 

“You’re lucky I don’t hit sick people,” said Taeyeon with a huff.

 

In a good measured maturity, the tanned girl stuck her tongue out.

 

“Very intelligent, Claw.”

 

“Thank you.” She grinned as Taeyeon and Hyoyeon jumped to the bed beside hers, Tiffany choosing to stand near her feet. Yuri’s gaze wandered to the closed door, her lips pursed.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, where…” she paused and rethought again, “…where are the others?”

 

Taeyeon snickered, knowing full well the real question beneath it. “Seobaby is having her breakfast and fussing about her DADA essays. The others are probably doing the same.”

 

“Umm…” Yuri swallowed, her fingers fidgeting on her lap. “…the Hufflepuffs?”

 

“Shooting daggers at your table because your team beat theirs yesterday?” teased Hyoyeon, enjoying the frustrated sigh Yuri let out at her answer.

                                                                                      

“I mean… the Huff and le Puff.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Honestly, Yuwree, just stop beating around the bush and ask where the fudge Yoona is.”

 

As if on cue, the door opened and Sooyoung made a grand entrance by shooting pink sparks with her wand. Tiffany nodded in approval—it’s pink!—while the danshins facepalmed themselves in a practiced sync. Yuri chuckled quietly as Soo-diva twirled around and made spins, shooting pink sparks every now and then to light up the dim Hospital Wing.

 

The tanned girl’s chuckle turned into a beaming smile as her eyes caught a figure following Sooyoung, closing the door behind.

 

“MORNING, KWON-WALL!” exclaimed Sooyoung, shooting the last spark over Yuri’s head. She did a final spin before landing gracefully on the bed of Yuri’s other side.

 

“Morning, Choi,” mumbled Yuri without taking off her gaze from the doe-eyed girl.

 

Yuri ignored Sooyoung’s befuddled statement of we’re closer than Hagrid and his dog Fang yet you call me Choi?! as her gaze fixed on Yoona, who quietly went to her right side, a tray of food in her hands. Hyoyeon covered Sooyoung’s mouth forcefully as Yoona cleared , her eyes never leaving the foods.

 

Silence.

 

“Morning,” said Yuri softly with a smile, fully aware that the younger would probably waste the day away in silence before she would start a conversation.

 

“Morning,” replied Yoona, her tone softer. She swayed the tray in her hands as she explained, “I, uh, bring you breakfast… Seohyun helped me to arrange it so it is healthier.”

 

“Thanks,” beamed Yuri, eyeing the tray Yoona put next to her bed. Yoona nodded quickly, still avoiding the other’s gaze while several slaps were heard. Curious, Yuri looked at her left—and saw Taeyeon gasping like a fish out of water, while Hyoyeon held her red hand with a pained look.

 

“Yah, what’s the deal with you two?”

 

“She,” Taeyeon pointed to Hyoyeon, still gasping, “wants to murder me slowly by covering my nose!”

 

“I’m just trying to tone down your breathing sounds,” said Hyoyeon defensively. “You’re interrupting their moments!”

 

“Should’ve Silencio-ed me rather than blocking my respiration system!”

 

“These dumb and dumber twins,” sighed Sooyoung, shaking her head as Tiffany rolled up her robe’s sleeves. The pink lover immediately caught one of each danshins’ ears, and Sooyoung made a shooing gesture as Tiffany dragged the two by their ears to exit the Hospital Wing.

 

“BYE YUL!!!”

 

“That looks painful,” commented Yuri, eyeing the scene and waving her hand to answer the twins’ final words.

 

“Not as painful as a broken arm,” said Sooyoung, jabbing on Yuri’s healthy shoulder. “You look like you don’t sleep at all, Kwon Wall. Are you sure you sleep well? Hm? Hmm? Hmmm?”

 

The question made Yoona to finally look up and notice the dark circles around the tanned girl’s eyes.

 

“Just need a little bit more rest,” said Yuri, swatting away Sooyoung’s jabbing finger. “Ey, stop it.”

 

“Sorry,” Sooyoung grinned. “Not sorry. I need to disturb you before I leave! I still haven’t had my breakfast.”

 

“Really?” asked Yuri, eyebrows raised. She looked over Yoona.

 

“Oh no, Kwon Wall,” Sooyoung shook her head vigorously before Yuri could utter her question. “Nah! Yoona will stay here. She wants to. I approve. The conclusion is bye, you guys!”

 

She sent Yoona a glare, as if to say ‘behave’ before waving off, skipping happily from the pair to exit the Hospital Wing. It was until Sooyoung’s excited figure had completely gone out from their view that Yoona and Yuri finally looked at each other.

 

Silence.

 

Yoona cleared and gestured to the tray, “Do you want to… eat?”

 

“Ah, what to do, I’m used to eat with my right hand, though…”

 

Yuri grinned as Yoona’s face slightly paled.

 

“Use your left hand for now. It’s emergency…”

 

“My left hand gets a Dreadful in eating. Do you want me to make a mess here?” asked Yuri, blinking innocently when Yoona peered at her in suspicion.

 

“It’s okay, I can handle it,” answered Yoona, her hand went to her pocket. “Magic can clean up everything…”

 

The Hufflepuff trailed off as Yuri’s smile gradually disappeared.

 

“Oh,” mumbled Yuri, gaze downcast.

 

Yoona wasn’t sure why, but she didn’t like how the Ravenclaw’s bright face dimmed down like that. “Umm… I—“

 

“Fine,” muttered Yuri, frowning, cutting Yoona’s words off and half-shrugging with her healthy shoulder. “Put the tray in my lap… I’ll eat.”

 

The Kwon looked so solemn that even a kicked puppy would want to learn from her. Yoona swallowed.

 

Is she sulking? At me? Right now?

 

Yoona picked the tray from the table, glancing to the gloomy-faced Yuri whose eyes were downcast. The Ravenclaw still wasn’t looking at her. Sighing to herself, Yoona shook her head and walked around to Yuri’s left and sat on the available chair.

 

She put the tray on her own lap and began slicing the baked potatoes.

 

Yuri glanced towards the tray in her lap. Slowly, she raised her left hand to reach for the fork.

 

“Keep your hand to yourself,” said Yoona sternly, slapping the tanned girl’s hand away from the tray.

 

“But—” Yuri looked up, confused, because how the hell did she supposed to eat without her hand… but as she turned her head towards Yoona, the younger girl had raised the fork in front of .

 

A piece of potato and bacon was stabbed nicely, waiting to be eaten.

 

Yuri lifted her eyebrow, her left hand raised to take the fork from Yoona’s hand.

 

“Keep your hand to yourself, Kwon,” said Yoona once again, her voice sterner. She caught the Ravenclaw’s hand and pinned it to the bed. Yuri’s brows were raised higher as she eyed her hand, trapped under Yoona’s.

 

She looked at the Hufflepuff again, even more confused than ever.

 

Yoona tilted her head to the side slightly. “Open your mouth.”

 

“Are you… feeding me?” asked Yuri, her tone full of disbelief.

 

Red started to tint the Hufflepuff’s cheeks, but Yoona cleared and glared. “Offer comes off the table in five… four… three…”

 

Eyes widening, Yuri quickly opened . Smiling in triumph, Yoona pushed the food in, watching silently as the raven-haired girl took in the food. Yuri chewed them slowly with the edge of her lips turned up.

 

“Delicious,” said Yuri in between her chews.

 

“Don’t talk while you eat,” reprimanded Yoona. She prepared another bite and brought it up to Yuri after the Ravenclaw swallowed down.

 

Yuri shook her head and smiled. “You eat it this time.”

 

“I already ate,” refused Yoona without missing a beat.

 

“But you mustn’t be full by eating in such short time,” Yuri insisted.

 

“You’re underestimating me,” replied Yoona, lowering the fork back to the plate. She frowned, “Are you going to eat more or not?”

 

“I will eat if you eat too,” said Yuri, pouting.

 

The expression of a kicked puppy made a comeback in a full force.

 

This time, though, Yoona only sighed and slowly said,

 

“Do you want me to count this as a date, then? A date is when two people eat together, right…”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened and she frantically shook her head. Yoona grinned, and lifted the fork to the older girl’s lips. Yuri let out an exaggerated sigh.

 

“You should be in Slytherin,” said Yuri before taking the food in.

 

“I’m not really fond of green,” said Yoona, smiling.

 

“You should smile more often,” said Yuri in between her chews. “It suits you.”

 

This time, Yoona forgot to reprimand her for speaking while eating as she looked away to hide her heated cheeks.

 

 

Lunch

Yuri eagerly checked the Hospital Wing’s door every time it creaked open, but none of the visitors had a pair of doe eyes she hoped to see.

 

The first visitors were her roommates in the Ravenclaw’s dorm. Second time, it were Taeyeon and Hyoyeon (with a dragged along Tiffany between them), coming for the sole purpose of filling her mind with Yoona by asking questions which answers evolved around the doe-eyed girl. Not that her world wasn’t already…

 

Third time, it was her Head of House, who was coming to check in her progress. She listened to his rant about treasuring one’s soul over Quidditch Cup fondly, taking in the Charm Professor’s concern over her gratefully.

 

Fourth time, the present time, it was her Quidditch teammates with a tray of lunch with them. They quickly surrounded her bed and showered her with questions, scolds, as well as wishes of ‘get well soon’.

 

“Caught Goldstein trying to talk to Im in the hallway before,” said Davies, frowning. “I reminded him about the bet and maybe gave a jab towards his pride a little bit.”

 

“Thanks, Cap,” Yuri grinned. “Always know I can count on you.”

 

“Would be more effective if it was you glaring at him, though,” quipped Boot, smirking. “With a little touch of a hex, of course. So get well soon and guard your girl yourself, yeah?”

 

It always amused the team how the Kwon Wall turned to a Kwon Puppy whenever they about ‘her girl’.

 

“Shut up and get laid, Boot,” barked Kwon Puppy.

 

“Ouch,” Boot clutched his chest. “I will ask the first one who walk in from that door to a date, then.”

 

“Is that a man’s word?” wondered Davies.

 

“You’ll be dead if it’s Madam Pomfrey,” commented Perks, chuckling.

 

And then, the said door creaked open, resulting every heads to turn towards it, expectation ready to burst any time soon.

 

“Uh-oh,” Davies whistled.

 

“Off all people it has to be the forbidden one,” said Clearwater, amused.

 

Pairs of eyes twinkled in amusement as Im Yoona entered the Hospital Wing, followed by Sooyoung. Except one pair of eyes, of course.

 

“My luck!”

 

“Boot, you’re going to die if you try it—“ Kwon Puppy warned, ready to transform into Kwon Bludger in a flash.

 

But they said sometimes words fell on the deaf ears.

 

The Ravenclaw guy turned around to face the new visitors, smiling brightly at them.

 

“Oh our dearest Im! The Hufflepuff Princess—“ began Boot loudly, spreading his arms wide.

 

“YAHHH!!!”

 

The rest of what Boot was going to say lost in what happened next. Yoona and Sooyoung stopped in their tracks, watching wide-eyed as Boot stepped on his own robe. The poor guy slipped and fell onto the floor, his lips fatefully met the cold tiles.

 

Yuri’s yell echoed through the Hospital Wing’s walls, accompanying Boot’s elegant fall.

 

“Oooooh,” Perks shivered. “Scary, scary.”

 

“Indeed,” Davies rubbed his own arms and faked a shudder. “Let’s get out before Kwon Wall uses her wandless magic to trip us too.”

 

MacDougal, the most silent of them all, walked towards where Boot was making out with the Hospital Wing’s floor and picked the poor guy up. By then, Yoona and Sooyoung had already gotten to the side of Yuri’s bed.

 

“Hi, guys,” the Hufflepuffs smiled and greeted them.

 

“Hi, sadly we’ll be going right away,” the team’s Captain greeted back. Davies turned to his team and solemnly announced, “It’s time for us to leave, fellow peasants.”

 

“Indeed, Cap, indeed,” Perks and MacDougal answered dutifully.

 

“Choi as the third wheel is enough, we can't be the fourth, the fifth, and other wheels,” Boot grinned.

 

“Hey!” protested Sooyoung in a whine, “I can’t believe you view me as that!”

 

“Bye, Kwon Wall! Get well soon!” shouted the team as they ran towards the door, ignoring Sooyoung’s protest. Yuri waved, although of course the team didn’t see it. It was after the door was closed that she turned her attention to the Hufflepuffs.

 

“Hi, Choi. Hi Yoona.”

 

“Third wheel my , you don’t even call me Sooyoung.”

 

Yuri grinned. “I’m signaling you to leave.”

 

“What am I, dear Merlin,” sighed Sooyoung with a pained look, “other than Im Yoona’s temporary guard until her personal guard bounce back to health again?”

 

Yoona shoved the overdramatic girl lightly. “Yah, stop it.”

 

“Psssh. You’re asking me to leave too,” grumbled Sooyoung. “Fine. I’m leaving.”

 

“Not going to prevent you,” said Yuri cheerily.

 

“I know!” Sooyoung huffed. “Bye bye, YoonYul!”

 

And like that, the Choi walked away, leaving the two wide-eyed people alone. It was the first time they heard of ‘YoonYul’, and neither was sure about the pounding of their heart when they heard it.

 

Yoona cleared , trying to find a new thing to focus on, and her sight finally fixed towards the empty tray on the table.

 

Empty tray.

 

“You… already have your lunch?” asked Yoona, meeting Yuri’s gaze questioningly.

 

Yuri smiled. “Yeah. Claire brought it to me.”

 

Yoona might not see it, but Yuri noticed the slight frown in the Hufflepuff’s face at her answer. She frowned. Yoona mumbled several words, very faint that Yuri couldn’t catch them even as she leaned forward.

 

“Yoona… I can’t hear you.”

 

“Did Clearwater feed you?” asked Yoona somehow tonelessly.

 

Yuri leaned back to the bed’s headboard and smiled, seemingly unfazed by the Im’s monotone. “Nah. I ate with my left hand. The guys were having fun practicing the Cleaning Charm on me.”

 

Yoona’s frown disappeared, replaced with a thoughtful pout. “Was it really a mess?”

 

“Disaster,” replied Yuri cheerily, relieved that the coldness was gone from Yoona’s voice. She grinned when Yoona’s lips formed a smile. “Have you eaten your lunch?”

 

“Um,” Yoona nodded. “That’s why I’m kinda late visiting you. How… how is your shoulder?”

 

“Madam Pomfrey said it will hurt at night when the potion begins its work,” explained Yuri. “But right now it only feels numb.”

 

“Oh…” Yoona nodded again, gazing at the bandaged shoulder.

 

“Thank you, Yoona,” whispered Yuri.

 

Yoona hadn’t took her gaze off of the other’s shoulder as she hummed, “Mmm?”

 

The Ravenclaw smiled. “Thank you for visiting me even though you don’t have to.”

 

“It’s… okay,” answered Yoona, smiling slightly. She raised her gaze and caught Yuri’s eyes, gazing at hers warmly.

 

She didn’t want to admit it, but it really made her heart warm.

 

“I… have classes after this, though.”

 

“Double Potions,” said Yuri, smiling widely. “I have memorized your timetable.”

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes and made a disapproving frown. “Creep.”

 

Yuri shook her head and frowned back. “Caring.”

 

“Creep.”

 

“Caring.”

 

The Hufflepuff smiled in amusement. “Creep,” repeated Yoona, tapping Yuri’s nose lightly with her index finger. The small action was enough to make both of them gasped, and they quickly looked away from each other to hide their own blush.

 

Silence.

 

“I’ll be back at curfew. Ummm…” the young Hufflepuff trailed off, hesitating.

 

Yuri coughed. “Yeah?”

 

“Umm… I kind of lost my bet with Sooyoung an hour ago and ummm…”

 

Yuri nodded patiently. “Yeah?”

 

“Can you not accept any foods for tonight?” Yoona ducked her head, finding the floor interesting as she continued, “I’ll… bring you dinner.”

 

Yoona did not see the goofy grin blooming earnestly in the Kwon’s face. She did hear Yuri’s cheery ‘I won’t eat until you come so don’t be late or I’d die from hunger’, though, to which she pinched the tanned girl’s side for.

 

 

Dinner

Yuri stared at the ceiling above her head and sighed in contentment. The light was dimmed, and Madam Pomfrey had told her that curfew was in fifteen minutes, and her brain somehow had counted the seconds passed since then.

 

Nine hundred and one seconds... nine hundred and two... nine hundred and three...

 

She let out a soundless laugh, her healthy arm raised to rest a hand over her eyes. Am I that desperate? She knew that Yoona would need some time to pick foods. Of course she’ll need time to walk towards the Great Hall. Yet her brain still counted.

 

“Bet? What bet? I never made a bet with Yoona. Did she say I did? Really, now? Is that kid trying to frame me? For what? For stuffing with a Chocolate Frog? OMG not cool.”

 

Yuri chuckled as Sooyoung’s rant rang in her ears. And then there was that again. A warmth. Creeping snugly into her heart, reaching the deepest corner. The thought that Yoona had made up an excuse to bring her dinner always did that to her.

 

And she didn’t complain.

 

The sound of the door being opened reached her ears, but she didn’t move her hand from her eyes. She heard footsteps, hesitant, and her brain decided to let go of the seconds and count the footsteps instead.

 

Her brain stopped at thirty five. Footsteps were replaced with a sound of a tray being placed at the table. After that, silence began to envelop the room. Maybe I should say something. Yuri mentally calculated, wondering what to say…

 

“……are you sleeping?”

 

Those three words were spoken gently that Yuri couldn’t help but wonder if Yoona was trying to lull her to sleep.

 

“’M not,” whispered Yuri, removing her hand from her eyes and blinking as darkness left her eyes. Yoona materialized in front of her, replacing the black she saw before, and she smiled. She’d choose this view over blackness anytime.

 

“Hi.”

 

Yoona smiled back. “Hi too.”

 

“How’s Double Potions?” asked Yuri, making an effort to sit. Yoona silently went to her healthy arm’s side, walking around the bed, and helped her, both acutely aware of the tingles from their skin touching. After a while, finally Yuri succeeded in sitting. She leaned to the headboard and let out a breath.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Yoona absently raised her hand and swept a loose strand of hair on the Ravenclaw’s forehead. “You’re welcome,” she said. A beat later, she brought her hand back to her side almost automatically, as if suddenly realizing her actions, but Yuri noticed that she didn’t move away.

 

“So, Double Potions?” Yuri repeated, not mentioning the tender gesture even as her heart jumped around inside.

 

Yoona seemed to recognize the attempt as she smiled slightly. “A nightmare, as usual. Sooyoung kept blabbering about how different Potions and cooking is. Gotta agree with her on that.”

 

“Any explosion today?” Yuri joked.

 

“Goldstein’s cauldron almost exploded,” stated Yoona, chuckling as Yuri’s excited brows dropped at ‘almost’. “Sooyoung dumped a bucket of water when his cauldron smoked way too much, so it didn't come to an explosion.”

 

“Wait, you’re eyeing Goldstein’s cauldron?” Yuri frowned, huffing at the end of her sentence. “You’re looking at his way.”

 

Yoona opened , but closed it back almost right away.

 

“Well, thank you for the clarification,” said Yuri, pouting to her hands.

 

“Honestly, Yuri,” said Yoona, “I only looked over his table when his partner began to fuss on his smoking cauldron.”

 

“Hmmph.”

 

“Were you always this childish?”

 

“Hmmmmmmph.”

 

“Okay, continue that attitude and say hello to Cleaning Charm.”

 

“Wha—oh.” Yuri raised her head to stare at Yoona, blinking at the implication. No Cleaning Charm meant no eating by her own hand. She had thought that Yoona would insist for her to eat by herself since this afternoon she did just that, so…

 

“Are you saying that you’ll feed me again?” asked Yuri, grinning.

 

“Well, I guess.” Yoona sighed exaggeratedly, “Do you want to eat now?”

 

“Are you mentally saying ‘let’s just get this over with’?” teased Yuri. “Okay.”

 

Yoona only shook her head and walked around the bed to reach the tray. Yuri watched as Yoona took the place in the chair beside her, slicing sausages and eggs slowly. A thought crossed her mind, and Yuri grinned.

 

“Yoona.”

 

“Hmm?” hummed the other, finishing the eggs.

 

“Let’s play rock-paper-scissor, the loser will have to grant the winner’s wish,” Yuri said.

 

Yoona looked up, stabbed sausage and egg ready to be lifted up. “What?”

 

“Rock, paper, scissor. Let’s play it,” repeated Yuri, aware that Yoona actually heard her the first time. She smiled and added, “And because I love you, I’ll tell you what I’m going to put out. I’ll go with paper.”

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes. “You’re planning something.”

 

“What?” asked Yuri innocently. “It’s a harmful game!”

 

“Fine,” Yoona relented, deciding to play along. “Count for me.”

 

“We say ‘rock, paper, scissor,’ Yoona, not ‘one, two, three’.”

 

“Were you always this annoying?”

 

Yuri laughed. “Sorry. Okay, ready? Rock, paper, scissor!”

 

Yoona immediately shot her a dark glare as the Hufflepuff’s paper met Yuri’s scissor. “I know it!”

 

“Yep,” Yuri grinned, moving her scissor-shaped fingers as if it was scissoring Yoona's five spread-out fingers. “I know it.”

 

“That’s not fair,” said Yoona, pouting.

 

“Everything is fair in love and war,” cited Yuri, enjoying the sight of a pouting Yoona. She beamed, “Grant my wish.”

 

Yoona’s pout was immediately replaced with a nervous look. “You won’t wish for anything weird… right?”

 

Yuri shook her head. “Nope.”

 

Yoona exhaled deeply and looked down, avoiding Yuri’s eyes. “Okay. Let’s hear it.”

 

“It’s simple.” Yuri smiled as she watched Yoona gripping the fork in nervousness. The Hufflepuff had always been adorable. Slowly, Yuri leaned forward as far as her back allowed her to.

 

“I wish… you would eat with me this one time without counting it as a date.”

 

Yoona’s eyes opened up, her head raised to look at Yuri. The distance between them was reduced, it was the first thing Yoona noticed, but strangely she didn’t find it in her to back away. What she saw next was the Ravenclaw's grin, and Yoona couldn’t help but smile too. She raised her hand and tapped the other’s nose,

 

“You should be in Slytherin.”

 

As always, Yoona’s hand dropped as fast as it came up—as if the other suddenly realized what she was doing, but Yuri’s grin only widened. Her back had began to ache, though, and Yuri gave in, leaning back to the headboard. Her grin hadn't faltered as she replied,

 

“I’m not fond of snakes.”

 

Yoona played with the fork in her hand, nodding at the reply. She made a defeated sound, “So I should eat… again?”

 

“Oh, don’t make that disapproving face, young lady. You know you won’t get fat no matter how much you eat. Choi told me.”

 

Yoona chuckled, finally raising the fork to Yuri’s lips. “When will you start calling her Sooyoung?”

 

Yuri accepted the food happily, munching down and giving Yoona a shrug with her healthy shoulder. Yoona shook her head and began to prepare the next bite. Yuri swallowed down, her eyes narrowed when she saw the portion Yoona made.

 

“Add sausage too,” said Yuri, “it’s delicious.”

 

“You are the one who needs nutrition,” replied Yoona, taking in only egg. Yuri shook her head, but didn’t push the matter further. She silently made a mental note to include ‘balanced ratio’ to their next rock-paper-scissor game, though. If there would been a next.

 

“What’s going on your mind?”

 

Yuri blinked, and a fork had waited in front of her lips. She smiled.

 

“Just that I like this,” she said, opening and taking in the bite.

 

Yoona prepared her own bite, humming. “This?”

 

Yuri swallowed, smiling. “You, me, here. This.”

 

“With broken shoulder and chilly room?”

 

“Place never really matters,” Yuri said, her gaze never leaving Yoona’s doe eyes. She smiled and waited until Yoona had swallowed her food before adding softly,

 

“It’s the company that does.”

 

Yoona coughed, a breathful of air going down a false route, and Yuri laughed lightly at the flustered Hufflepuff. That was exactly why she waited for Yoona to swallow down her food. She waited until Yoona's lungs and throat had calmed down, watching Yoona trying to avoid her eyes in amusement.

 

If this was what waited her everyday during her time being hospitalized, she wouldn't mind if Madam Pomfrey added three days more to her stay...

 

...except maybe the brutal work she had to do to cover those days.

 

But Yoona is worthier than any paperworks. Hell, she's worth a Bludger to my shoulder.

 

Yuri might be a Ravenclaw, but even her brain knew what Yoona meant to her.

 

If only Yoona knows it too.

 

 

END

(...or not?)