Chapter Six: Heartless

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Six [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Who told you to come here without my consent?!” he furiously asked and shoved her away from him.

“I didn’t know that you were here. My feet just–”

“Nonsense! Starting from now on, I don’t want to see your face ever again!”

The pain from the past kept on haunting her. A month had passed after she had changed – physically and emotionally. She became more mature. She became stronger. She can now overcome her fears. She can show what she is. She can perform perfectly. She is now an untamed vixen.

“Krystal-shii.” Soojung answered when the head asked her. She took a break from the music industry where she is in, postponing the scheduled comeback for f(x). Call her selfish but the members agreed – they made their way to postpone the comeback.

“I was told that you’re filming Baskin Robbins CF even though you’re in a break. Is it okay for you?” Soojung kindly motioned the stylist to stop for a moment, giving her time to think of it. “That’s.. okay. I’m here now, though. Sorry if I arrived late.”

The staff nodded at her and wrote something on her clipboard. “You’re not late. And it’s alright since we’re just starting to warm-up the others. Is it alright with you if we put EXO and f(x) together?” she chuckled.

“I shouldn’t be the one that should answer that. Victoria unnie is the leader, not me,” she answered, trying not to sound rude.  

“We all need the idols’ opinion about it so we will know what we shall do about the matter.”

She compressed her lips. Soojung doesn’t know what to answer whether she should say yes or not. She’s not ready to have a photoshoot with Jongin – closure. She’s thinking that there might be a chance that the both of them would have a collab – only the two of them. It’s uneasy, of course. No closure and such, how can you even last that long?

 

xx

 

She agreed lifelessly. Her answer erased all the ‘what ifs’ and the consequences forming in her mind. A promise was made between her and herself – to be carefree and being normal in the photoshoot. Well atleast she tried.

“Krystal-shii, Kai-shii. Please sit beside each other please. And do a pose, of course.” she groaned inwardly. Please tell me what’s happening here.

“That…”

“Hey. Let’s go?” her eyes wandered at his familiar face – his jaw, his eyes, his plump lips, and his nose. Everything about him – she checked everything about him. “Um, double time please.” her soul was brought back to reality when Jongin grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the seat where the shoot will take place.

 

xx

 

“This is unexpected,” Soojung muttered. “Unexpected? What?” he smiled cutely.

Her brown orbs looked towards his pair, searching for an answer, mischief. “I don’t.. What?”

He grinned while walking beside her, holding her hand. “See this reddish-pink hair?”

She acted normal. “Of course – I have my own pair of eyes.” she sarcastically answered.  He just answered her with a chuckled and momentarily winked. “If you didn’t believed on what you saw, then I will say it – I winked at you, darling.”

“Uh…” the atmosphere became awkward. First, Jongin winked at her. Second, he didn’t deny that he winked at her. “N–nice way of flirting. Um, where did you learn that?”

His lips shifted forming into a pout. Do not act like a kid, you idiot!

“It’s not flirting. It’s my way of saying I still love you no matter what it takes. No matter what will happen.”

“Great! What kind of book did you got that line from? I want to read it!” she exclaimed joyfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter