Chapter Ten: Final

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Ten[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Chapter Ten

Jongin hurt me. And I did hurt him. Sehun was there, Baekhyun oppa too. But I think, none of them would fit a girl like me. They’re perfect. And I’m… I’m just nothing.

“But Soojung—”

“—I can handle myself, Jinri. Thank you for being always here beside me.”

“Are you going to retire or just take a hiatus?” Jinri asked while worriedly looking at Soojung’s packed bags.

“Jinri don’t cry.” Soojung hugged her bestfriend and squeezed it tightly. “Jinri yah,” Jinri looked at her, teary-eyed. “Don’t forget me, okay? I guess I’m just taking a hiatus.”

“But what about the comeback, Soojungie?” She smiled at her. Jinri frowned. “Yah! Don’t leave us hanging!” Jinri joked.

“I didn’t left you hanging, Soojung. You’re the one who let go first. So I did the same.”

“Are you really taking a leave?” She smiled at Jinri weakly and nodded. “Sadly, yes,”

She looked outside; watching the raindrops fall from their foggy glass window. “I really need to take a break.”

 

But at least, in the end, he helped me get through anything. Thank you, Jongin. Thank you for being always there beside me. And if you’ll see this letter, don’t follow me. I’ll fix myself first before I’ll reveal myself in front of you. Thank you for being always there for me.

Hope to see you soon,

 Soojung.

-end of story-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter