Chapter One: Recollection

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter One [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Sumgyeore ganjeolhan mam nogyeo oechyeobonda
Chalnae jaega doelkka
Heogong wiro pareul ppeodeobwa,”

“Soojung, you okay?” Soojung nodded and stared at the empty space in front her. “I wonder if I didn’t left him, what would happen. Would f(x) and Exo be still one?” Soojung asks lifelessly.

Jinri ran circle on Soojung’s back and said, “It’s not your fault, Soojung,” she sighed. “It’s my fault, Jinri. It’s always been.”

“Remember the day when it’s Exo’LuXion concert? I knew you were there, you just disguised as a fan–but you are a fan. But the difference is… you have connections.”

“We had. Had, it’s in the past, Jinri,” she pointed at her chest. “But why does my heart keeps on beating?” Soojung chuckled. “I know that’s a dumb question. I’m a heartless person. I don’t deserve to be loved by someone, nor him.”

“It’s in the past, Soojung. Past is history, tomorrow is mystery, and present is a gift. That–”

“That doesn’t make sense, Jinri. I was hurt very much but I didn’t know where to start healing my broken heart.” Jinri smiled at her sadly.

“I remembered the day you said that ‘broken hearts’ are cheesy lines and you’ll never ever dare to say it. Congratulations, Soojung, you crossed the line.”

Soojung lied at the stage sideway, back facing Jinri. “I crossed the line too much.”

“But at least you felt loved.” Jinri smiled at her. “I know you still love him, Soojung. Healing takes time. But here’s a thing I want to tell you, Soojung.” Soojung faced Jinri in a lifeless demeanor.

“What is it?”

“You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else.” she started to tear up. “Jinri,” She stated. “Everytime I close my eyes, it’s like a dark paradise.”

“What a joke you got there, Soojung. It’s always been a dark–”

“It’s pitch black, don’t underestimate the darkness.” Jinri sighed. “There’s no paradise on a dark side, Soojung. Always remember that.” Jinri stood up and started to stretch her body in a joyful manner. “So be happy, Soojung! You can get yourself out of the dark labyrinth.”

 

xx

 

Jinri, on her way to their practice room, crossed paths with Exo’s evil maknae, Oh Sehun.

“Hey, have you seen Soojung?” he asked in a bubbly tone. “Ah!” she exclaimed. “Good thing you’re here, Oh Sehun! She needs someone to enlighten her! I know you’re the one–”

“I’m not the one, Jinri. Always and will never be.” in times like this, Sehun would always add it with a ‘yehet’ in the end and say that it was a joke.

“Cheer up, our bubbly Oh Sehun! It’s too unimaginable that you would be gloomy at times like this. Soojung needs someone to lean on, and I think it’s you. You know, comfort her and stuffs. Like what he did to her.”

“What do you want? Ask him about the things he had done to her?” Jinri shook her head, smiling. “Idiot. It’s not like that. I have browsed the net and I can see that there are KaiStal and SeStal shippers. So I guess… Oh Sehun is the best! But, Arcadians might like this, and Juveniles would totally like this…”

“What did I heard? Arcadians? Juveniles? What kind of names are those?”

“Arcadian is a couple name, I think, of Kaistal, while Juveniles is a couple name of Sestal.”

“Where did you get that name and such?”

“It’s what you call ‘browsing the internet’ and ‘investigating’.” Jinri took small steps away from Sehun before skipping. “So if you would like to find Soojung, she’s at the mini stage where we took pictures.”

“Choi Jinri, what are you up to?”

 

xx

 

He’s currently sneaking towards the stage where Soojung is. He doesn’t want to get noticed by Soojung after what he had done to her. He still loves her but he doesn’t know how to express it. But then, a while later, there’s a guy walking towards his lovely Soojung–no other than Oh Sehun.

“Hey, Jung Soojung,” Sehun sweetly exclaimed while nudging Soojung’s waist. “Why are you lying at the stage? It’s pretty dirty, may I assume.” he continued while sitting beside her. “Have you ever felt lifeless, Sehun?”

He sighed before dragging her head on his lap. “What are you talking about, Soojung?” she smiled at him lightly, looking towards his orbs. “Don’t talk innocent, Sese. I know it’s hard for you to see me like this.”

“Who said it’s hard for me?” he joked. She pouted. “Aw,”

“Kidding aside, Soojung. Don’t act like you haven’t gotten over him. It’s in the past already.”

“But it hurts so much, Sehun…” she muttered. He started to caress her red hair that is currently on his lap. He can also smell her strawberry shampoo which he bought for her. “Don’t be ashamed to cry, Klee,”

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of.” he added. “I’ve spent my days crying hard after I ran away. I want to feel numb but I can’t.”

“There’s nothing wrong on trying, Soojung. It’s just that, people decided to hide their feelings beneath a fake smile. I want you to feel of being loved again. I want you to be happy again. Try to move on from the pain of the past. It will make you better.”

“Sometimes I want to be out from this labyrinth I’ve been experiencing since Kris and Luhan oppa left.” it slapped him back to reality. Yes, they have moved on from that incident, but the feeling is still déjà vu.

“Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter